Unqualfied white man admitted into Harvard over more qualfied blacks

Yup and black people are the most unemployed too.

White supremacist know that black people can be great scientists, economists, attorneys and anything else.

Why do you think predominantly Black school districts are under-funded, under-staffed with inexperienced teachers, denied books, microscopes and other lab equipment ?

Why do you think they put hazardous waste near black schools ? Why do you think they cut art and music classes, sports teams and sometimes hot meals in a cafeteria ?

Because the white supremacists want a social system where Black people are handicapped by lack of education and opportunity that their only options are flipping burgers or in prison and then white people try to ‘scientifically’ prove that the effects of their own racism are actually due to innate deficiencies of those they’ve praticing there racism on.

Black people can do fine in any pursuit once even a single rusty hole appears in the steel obstacles put in our way.

I figured as much from a coward that refuses to provide proof of his claim yet expects people to believe him.
To be honest, in the in the back of your mind there is some crawling doubt that........ I might be right.

So you keep on opposing what I have to say.

You think you are having a debate, but since you mostly derail convo’s by ad homing, you think you win.

Yet at some level you know you did not win. So you come back. Because the doubt has not been killed off…..sometimes a baby just has to cry

Non-whites
Whites
White Supremacists.......

Most people on the planet would reject your categorical classification.
I don't know who are the white supremacist on this planet. So I suspect that all white people are white supremacist

Why ?

Because I can't prove it.

I dont hate white people....but then again....I don't hate Tigers. But I understand a Tigers nature.

Tigers kill. It's not personal. It just their nature.

I've always said I don't want black people hate white people. I just want black people to stop lovin them

You realize that your counterpart racists say the exact same thing, right? Fill in the blanks for yourself and see how problematic your attitude is, sock.

I figured as much from a coward that refuses to provide proof of his claim yet expects people to believe him.
To be honest, in the in the back of your mind there is some crawling doubt that........ I might be right.

You think you are having a debate, but since you mostly derail convo’s by ad homing, you think you win.

Yet at some level you know you did not win. So you come back. Because the doubt has not been killed off…..sometimes a baby just has to cry

I am 100% sure you're absolutely wrong. I am 100% sure you're nothing more than an excuse making little BOY.

Last edited by a moderator:

You are conversing with a racist. Your brilliant premises are lost on him. It's like pouring water on a duck's back. Anything you say goes in one ear and out the other. When conversing with that type of person it's often best to just put them on ignore because they have nothing of value to offer. A smart mind such as yours is better used in exchanges with people seriously interested in Race relations.

Why do you think predominantly Black school districts are ....under-staffed with inexperienced teachers.....

Because a lot of teachers can't/don't want to teach in the more challenging conditions of an urban school district.

Because the white supremacists want a social system where Black people are handicapped by lack of education and opportunity .......

Who are these shadowy figures? Have you ever met anyone who expressed this desire? Ever heard any public figure cite this as a goal? Is this some kind of 'illuminati' - type conspiracy nonsense? If so, please take it to the proper forum.

I'm not surprised at all. Getting a piece of paper from a college is not the same thing as being a good worker.
White supremacist know that black people can be great scientists, economists, attorneys and anything else.
Yeah, they can be, maybe, after a few billion years of evolution!
Why do you think predominantly Black school districts are under-funded, under-staffed with inexperienced teachers, denied books, microscopes and other lab equipment ?
Maybe they're run by liberals and negroes (ever heard of "******-rich?") who don't know how to properly allocate funds. Anyone can become underfunded then!
Why do you think they put hazardous waste near black schools ? Why do you think they cut art and music classes, sports teams and sometimes hot meals in a cafeteria ?

Because the white supremacists want a social system where Black people are handicapped by lack of education and opportunity that their only options are flipping burgers or in prison and then white people try to ‘scientifically’ prove that the effects of their own racism are actually due to innate deficiencies of those they’ve praticing there racism on.

Black people can do fine in any pursuit once even a single rusty hole appears in the steel obstacles put in our way.
Black countries should be the best countries in the world, then, with no Whitey in them to hold them back!

Oh wait...

Could it be that he failed the subject that happened to be listed first and passed the others? I had different grades on my report card, too. In America, they're allowed to give us one grade based on our performance in one class and another based on our performance in another class.

Same here in France, grades are subject specific. But isn't it highly odd, that you appear to be successful in your efforts in all subjects, pretty well and high on the scale, except that one on the first line?
No.
Surely, if you made all that effort in all the subjects, then that one subject also received your effort.
First you're assuming he made efforts in the other subjects and didn't just get a handout. Then you're assuming that effort = result.
Is this a so called mathematical anomaly that catches all crooks in forensic accounting and all teachers in racist bigotry?
WTF does that mean?

I think he is not that stupid. I am a maths student. He too wants to be. It does require a lot of work and practice and "meditation" on the subject to be good at it. I think he is not lazy.
They should change the laws to give grades not based on performance, but on your "thoughts" regarding whether a person is stupid and lazy!

Seriously, do you have evidence that he was discriminated against based on skin color? Maybe all his other classes were easy. Lots of other possibilities, but you assume it's racism/discrimination?

Well, his history teacher was a real bitch, I know that. Also his literature teacher. Even here, literature teachers always hate you if you are good in other subjects. Now add that you are black. I bet that put it in for him.
There are a lot of black teachers

You realize that your counterpart racists say the exact same thing, right? Fill in the blanks for yourself and see how problematic your attitude is, sock.
There is no such thing as a white person who is not racist.

I believe that all people (white or of color) raised in a society where racism has been (and still is) so prevalent, will have internalized elements of racist thinking: certain beliefs, stereotypes, assumptions, and judgments about others and themselves.

So in countries where beliefs in European/white superiority and domination have been historically embedded, it is likely that everyone in such places will have internalized some of that conditioning.

I'm not saying white ppl are the only people to do evil in history

However the past, present and future of Black ppl concern me most. And in that history whites are the main evil.

Black countries should be the best countries in the world, then, with no Whitey in them to hold them back!
All black countries are held to ransom by the system of white supremacy.

I challenge you to name me one that isn't

Same here in France, grades are subject specific. But isn't it highly odd, that you appear to be successful in your efforts in all subjects, pretty well and high on the scale, except that one on the first line?
No.
Surely, if you made all that effort in all the subjects, then that one subject also received your effort.
First you're assuming he made efforts in the other subjects and didn't just get a handout. Then you're assuming that effort = result.
Is this a so called mathematical anomaly that catches all crooks in forensic accounting and all teachers in racist bigotry?
WTF does that mean?

I think he is not that stupid. I am a maths student. He too wants to be. It does require a lot of work and practice and "meditation" on the subject to be good at it. I think he is not lazy.
They should change the laws to give grades not based on performance, but on your "thoughts" regarding whether a person is stupid and lazy!

Seriously, do you have evidence that he was discriminated against based on skin color? Maybe all his other classes were easy. Lots of other possibilities, but you assume it's racism/discrimination?

Well, his history teacher was a real bitch, I know that. Also his literature teacher. Even here, literature teachers always hate you if you are good in other subjects. Now add that you are black. I bet that put it in for him.
There are a lot of black teachers

So? White racism is not a thing of the past that des You read the shit here, ignore it t hen try arguing with someone black calling them the racist. .There is a disconnect with reality that exists in the minds of people like you.

Who are these shadowy figures? Have you ever met anyone who expressed this desire? Ever heard any public figure cite this as a goal? Is this some kind of 'illuminati' - type conspiracy nonsense? If so, please take it to the proper forum.
I don't think white people are Hitler but I do think that all white people have little bit of Hitler in them and many have a lot more

When I say all white people are racist-white supremacist

Note - I'm not saying that all whites hate black people.

As racism has very little do with hate. I know the media likes the American History X type racist but I don't know who the white supremacist racist are. Thus I suspect that all whites are.

The idea of racism is silly and insane when you think about it.

This is what caught black people of guard when white Euro's first set foot in Africa.

But it's a very powerful, powerful, powerful way to think

And this is no more powerful religion on this planet than white supremacy.

I don't think white people are Hitler but I do think that all white people have little bit of Hitler in them and many have a lot more

When I say all white people are racist-white supremacist

Note - I'm not saying that all whites hate black people.

As racism has very little do with hate. I know the media likes the American History X type racist but I don't know who the white supremacist racist are. Thus I suspect that all whites are.

The idea of racism is silly and insane when you think about it.

This is what caught black people of guard when white Euro's first set foot in Africa.

But it's a very powerful, powerful, powerful way to think

And this is no more powerful religion on this planet than white supremacy.

Stop dancing around it. You're just another block-headed racist.

Stop dancing around it. You're just another block-headed racist.
Denying racism is the new racism and that's what you do too a tee.

The truth is blacks imagine little.

Discrimination in hiring, housing and education has been well documented. The government should take forceful action to end it as it goes against the value of equal opportunity for all regardless of race.

Yet almost no white person talks like that.

You and others like you, believe the world is just. There are “imperfections”, of course but by and large society is just.

From what I can tell this seems to be one of the main differences in how whites and blacks think about racism. Most whites seem to take it for granted, assume it, while most blacks do not.

And then whites reason backwards from it: if society is just, then so are the police and the courts, the schools and the press – and even, for the most part, large companies.

And if society is just then racism can no longer a big issue and the troubles that blacks still have must be all their own fault – or just their imagination.

You see that all the time in yours and others comments on this forum.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Forum List

Back