Unqualfied white man admitted into Harvard over more qualfied blacks

I guess you don't know that Black women are the most educated Americans in the country as a group.
That kind of nullifies that high unwed birthrate as a weapon to use against them.

Nonsense. That would fall to the Asians, as you well know.

Stating the high unwed birthrate is hardly a weapon, it is stating facts.

That's your opinion for what its worth - however the powers that be would beg to differ particularly when it comes to Jews. Jews are generally born Jews and there are genetic markers that distinguish a Jewish lineage from that of a Gentile. Then of course there are sephardic Jews who are black but still have these genetic markers. CAN'T JUDGE EVERYTHING IN BLACK AND WHITE ... right litte fella ? THE POINT BEING THAT JEWISH IS NOT JUST A RELIGION

Jewish is a religion, period. NOT a race. If it was a race, how would one convert to being a Jew? Your nonsense would mean that I, with all four grandparents having immigrated to the U.S. from Norway and Denmark could convert to being an Asian, black or Native American.
Judaism is a religion, but the word is also used to refer to certain ethnic groups. A Norwegian can convert to Judaism, but he would never acquire typically jewish genes or features, such as those found in people who originated from the area that is now Israel.

I guess you don't know that Black women are the most educated Americans in the country as a group.
That kind of nullifies that high unwed birthrate as a weapon to use against them.

Nonsense. That would fall to the Asians, as you well know.

Stating the high unwed birthrate is hardly a weapon, it is stating facts.

Actually it is a disingenuous use of statistics. Black married couples are having less kids. This seems to be something you guys cannot mention. You also cannot mention that the rate of these births in the black community has reduced while they have not in the white community. These are facts also. Two backs living together who have kids are having children out of wedlock, but yet they are a couple with children. So then again this argument about unwed birth rates in the black community lacks a lot of fact, and you only cite what you cite to try making a racist claim which is disingenuous.

Besides anyone who answer a question with a question, is pretty much doing an internet tap-out and you can't answer because you know real evidence of anti-white bias in education is extraordinarily rare.
Come back to when you can answer my question. You make the claim. You prove the claim. The fact that you can't makes your argument weak

Easy, but you're going to make a fuss. The white score is set to 100 for easier comparison.

IQs of Races in the United States
April 15, 2016 Ryan Faulk

[....]

Which is what we see here.

The B-W Gap over time

The SAT, NAEP and IQ studies all show a similar pattern: a narrowing of black-white IQ scores from 1973 to 1986, and then flatlining from that point. In fact there is IQ data that goes back to 1917 where the US Army issued a nation-wide standardized test, and found a black IQ of 83 to the white 100.

The NAEP only deviates from the SAT and IQ studies in its “final resting place” for black IQ, which is roughly 89, whereas the IQ studies and SAT put it at 85.

The IQs of racial groups in the United States based on all of the data presented here:
IQ%20by%20race-M.png

IQs of Races in the United States

As Trump takes aim at affirmative action, let’s remember how Jared Kushner got into Harvard.

In 1998, according to sources familiar with the gift, the New York University alumnus [Charles Kushner] pledged $2.5 million to Harvard, to be paid in annual installments of $250,000. ... At the time of the pledge, Kushner’s older son, Jared, was starting the college admissions process at the Frisch School, a Jewish high school in Paramus, New Jersey. A senior in 1998-99, Jared was not in the school’s highest academic track in all courses, and his test scores were below Ivy League standards. Frisch officials were surprised when he applied to Harvard — and dismayed when he was admitted.

“There was no way anybody in the administrative office of the school thought he would on the merits get into Harvard,” a former school official told me. “His GPA did not warrant it, his SAT scores did not warrant it. We thought for sure, there was no way this was going to happen. Then, lo and behold, Jared was accepted. It was a little bit disappointing because there were at the time other kids we thought should really get in on the merits, and they did not” ...

... Margot Krebs, who was director of Frisch’s college preparatory program at the time, said, “Jared was certainly not anywhere near the top of his class. He had some very strong personal qualities. He’s a very charming young man with a great deal of poise, the sort of kid you would look at him and say, ‘This is a future politician.’ It was an unusual choice for Harvard to make.”

As Trump takes aim at affirmative action, let’s remember how Jared Kushner got into Harvard

Kushner is not the only example of someone white getting into a college they were not qualified to enter.

Interesting that it was Teddy Kennedy who pulled the strings to get Kushner into Harvard. As for the money that Charles Kushner donated? I believe he also made large donations that year to Princeton, Cornell and New York University.

Did you want to talk about how Barry got into Harvard Law School? Nah, didn't think so...

As Trump takes aim at affirmative action, let’s remember how Jared Kushner got into Harvard.

In 1998, according to sources familiar with the gift, the New York University alumnus [Charles Kushner] pledged $2.5 million to Harvard, to be paid in annual installments of $250,000. ... At the time of the pledge, Kushner’s older son, Jared, was starting the college admissions process at the Frisch School, a Jewish high school in Paramus, New Jersey. A senior in 1998-99, Jared was not in the school’s highest academic track in all courses, and his test scores were below Ivy League standards. Frisch officials were surprised when he applied to Harvard — and dismayed when he was admitted.

“There was no way anybody in the administrative office of the school thought he would on the merits get into Harvard,” a former school official told me. “His GPA did not warrant it, his SAT scores did not warrant it. We thought for sure, there was no way this was going to happen. Then, lo and behold, Jared was accepted. It was a little bit disappointing because there were at the time other kids we thought should really get in on the merits, and they did not” ...

... Margot Krebs, who was director of Frisch’s college preparatory program at the time, said, “Jared was certainly not anywhere near the top of his class. He had some very strong personal qualities. He’s a very charming young man with a great deal of poise, the sort of kid you would look at him and say, ‘This is a future politician.’ It was an unusual choice for Harvard to make.”

As Trump takes aim at affirmative action, let’s remember how Jared Kushner got into Harvard

Kushner is not the only example of someone white getting into a college they were not qualified to enter.

Interesting that it was Teddy Kennedy who pulled the strings to get Kushner into Harvard. As for the money that Charles Kushner donated? I believe he also made large donations that year to Princeton, Cornell and New York University.

Did you want to talk about how Barry got into Harvard Law School? Nah, didn't think so...

Yeah you tell us how Obama got into Harvard.

Then explain how Deval Patrick got into Harvard. Then explain how WEB Dubois got into Harvard while you are at it.

Idiot.

Bernie Madoff got caught stealing 50 000 000 000 dollars. That is 50 billion dollars.

Just one white guy.

These two examples beat all black street crime you could name for the past 10 years.

That's obscene. Total up all the costs of black crime, murders, vandalism, gang sales of drugs and you will easily surpass fifty billion dollars for a single year.

Then explain how Deval Patrick got into Harvard. Then explain how WEB Dubois got into Harvard while you are at it.

Idiot.
Funny how Obama is half white and was raised by a white mother. WEB apparently had white ancestors from a quick wiki read. Couldn't figure out what Deval's parents were.

and you can't answer because you know real evidence of anti-white bias in education is extraordinarily rare.
Anti-White bias most certainly is rare ... But PRO-Black bias is not. When you give preferential treatment to one group over another, than the group that wasn't given preferential treatment has been discriminated against.
So you don't count women descended from Europeans as white? Geeee! Now i undetstand... If you take can make the largest group of affirmative action beneficiaries( white women) invisible , then you can demonize everybody else, especially blacks, who took advantage of affirmative action.
Frankly, I'd rather not deal with people like you who know something I've said to be true but ignore it and create your own alternative reality. How can anyone expect to have a meaningful debate or fruitful conversation with a person like you?

Bernie Madoff got caught stealing 50 000 000 000 dollars. That is 50 billion dollars.

Just one white guy.

These two examples beat all black street crime you could name for the past 10 years.

That's obscene. Total up all the costs of black crime, murders, vandalism, gang sales of drugs and you will easily surpass fifty billion dollars for a single year.
But blacks spend nearly 1.7 trillion a year in white owned businesses. Add the tax burden to that figure and whites are getting far more out of the black community than they put into it.

Just one white guy.

It's a jew. All the white people to pick from to argue against the white race, and they pick Kushner and Madoff!

I also don't know where the 50 billion figure came from. I think that's what his fake statements added up to, not what was actually invested. Say you invest $1 with me and I send you a fake statement saying it's now worth $1,000,000,000. Instead I keep your money and leave the country. Did I steal $1,000,000,000 from you? No, I stole $1.

Recovery of funds from the Madoff investment scandal - Wikipedia

Looks more like $17.5 billion, and most of it has already been recovered. I imagine a lot of the rest went to lawyers, more will be recovered, and the rest was fed into the economy to people who would have gotten welfare due to lack of income. Some went to investors who withdrew more than they put in. More than likely it redistributed wealth from the rich to the poor a bit. How many people killed by negroes during robberies and rapes were recovered and are alive again?

Oh well. Can't expect a dumb negro to understand how money works.

Just one white guy.

But blacks spend nearly 1.7 trillion a year in white owned businesses. Add the tax burden to that figure and whites are getting far more out of the black community than they put into it.
Where did the negroes get that money? Welfare and robberies? Affirmative action jobs?

Why do you think predominantly Black school districts are under-funded, under-staffed with inexperienced teachers, denied books, microscopes and other lab equipment ?

That's a lie. As you well know but continue to live in denial.

YES, it was certainly true when I went to school. My high school was brand new when I started there in the ninth grade. That grade was eliminated the following year. I was in the first class to go all the way through to graduation. Until I turned 16, I took the bus to school. We were bussed past a "colored" school to the brand new high school with new everything. There was not a single black in our high school. Yes, the "colored" high school got the text books and equipment from the white schools after they were too worn out for the white schools. The year I graduated, our school was integrated in accordance with Federal Law. We had about 1,500 students, 9th through 12th grade. The year we were "integrated" we had four (4), black students.

Today that is NOT true. In our area, a former "colored" high school is now a magnet school offering college prep courses along with other advanced classes.

As for the money spent. Take Washington, D.C. for instance. Primarily a black school district. They spend the most per student of any district in the United States. Yet they are one of the lowest performing districts. D.C. HAD an excellent voucher system which was working very well. In fact, several low-income black students were attending the Sidwell Friends school on vouchers. That was the same school attended by the Obama children.

When President Obama passed the failed stimulus it required any school district taking stimulus funds to halt their voucher systems. This resulted in the black students attending the private Quaker school under the D.C. voucher system to be removed and forced to attend the failed D.S. public schools.

There is no such thing as a white person who is not racist.

Everyone is prejudiced or racist to one extent or another. Here, learn something about yourself.

Statically, only about seventeen percent of white Americans have little or no automatic preference to whites or blacks. Only twelve percent show a slight to strong preference of blacks to whites. This is part of the results and explained at the test. It is free and you can choose to register or not. It’s fun, but I have also seen people go off the handle which is why it comes with a warning.

It’s NATURAL to discriminate and be prejudiced; almost exclusively we all grew up with people like very much like ourselves. It is natural to trust those people more than people who are not like us. Obviously we also pick up racist attitudes and beliefs from our parents too. We discriminate and use prejudice every day. There is nothing wrong with those feelings. It is what we learn and what is in someone’s heart, and what we DO with those feelings that matters.

If you are curious about yourself, take this test. It is NOT based on questions, which you could answer the way you THINK you should. Actually, it is fun. You can chose from a number of different tests but they only take about 15 minutes.

This web site presents a method that demonstrates the conscious-unconscious divergences much more convincingly than has been possible with previous methods. This new method is called the Implicit Association Test or IAT for short.

WARNING!

It does carry this disclaimer:

I am aware of the possibility of encountering interpretations of my IAT test performance with which I may not agree. Knowing this, I wish to proceed.

Project Implicit

https://implicit.harvard.edu/implicit/

Yes indeed, we get higher crime figures, failed schools and millions on welfare existing on money tax payers earned.

Yes indeed, we get higher crime figures, failed schools and millions on welfare existing on money tax payers earned.
White-owned businesses? I didn't know whites raked in $1.7 trillion in drug dealing income.

... Two backs living together who have kids are having children out of wedlock, but yet they are a couple with children. So then again this argument about unwed birth rates in the black community lacks a lot of fact,......

If two people have a child and are not married, living together or not, that is an unwed birth.

... You also cannot mention that the rate of these births in the black community has reduced while they have not in the white community. ......

Fertility rates have fallen among all 'racial' groups.

Idiot.

He sure as hell didn't get into Harvard Law School on the strength of his academic record, IM2! He didn't graduate from Columbia with honors. His grades at Occidental were worse than that! Which begs the question...how did a slacker member of the Choom Gang get into a prestigious school like Columbia with a B minus GPA in high school and awful grades at a so so academic institution like Occidental?

As for Deval Patrick and WEB Dubois? Both graduated from prestigious colleges with honors as undergraduates...something that Barry DIDN'T!

Just one white guy.

Where did the negroes get that money? Welfare and robberies? Affirmative action jobs?
Nah...that sounds more like the founding farthers and their armies. Just ask any Amerindian.

Forum List

Back