US Jobless claims fall to 4 decade low

Actual unemployment is around 23 percent. The stats are are only for those still collecting unemployment. When they can no longer collect benefits, they no longer count as being "unemployed". Wages are totally stagnant. 51 percent that even have a job make less than 30K which is 15 buck and hour. 38 percent make less than 20K which is ten bucks an hour....so tell me oncer again how great a job the Barrypuppet has done????
What would you tell someone who has a history or communications degree who can't find a job?

And I remember telling you guys about real unemployment in 2008 but you guys said we were just making excuses and go back to school or start your own business and anyone who couldn't find a job was making excuses.

You also said manufacturing workers made too much so you sent their jobs overseas. What did you think all those blue collar workers would do? Work at Walmart for $10. And is it their fault, Republicans who created NAFTA and sent their jobs overseas? Obama and Clinton's and the government's fault or is it that person and their parents fault.

Seems the only ones you'll never blame are Republicans

Obama's "Jobs Czar", the CEO of General Electric, sent more jobs overseas than practically anyone I know...NAFTA was signed into law by Bill Clinton. It seems the only ones YOU'LL blame are Republicans!
OMG, I just said in another thread that the only reason you right wing assholes will admit that corporations don't pay their fair share of taxes is because the CEO of GE is Obama's Czar. The very next thread I see is this one? OMFG you guys are so predicable.

Remember before he was Obama's Czar and we were telling you GE paid no taxes and you guys denied that was true? Now you admit it? LOL. Now you have a problem with jobs going overseas? Now you don't like free trade? Fucking joke

Problem OS has is that admitting the truth would require posting something that is not a Right Wing Talking Point. Please, we must be realistic. Con trolls are not into rational thought.
Here are some actual facts, which are very, very simple to find for people with working minds. Which lets out Con trolls:

Fact Sheet: Corporate Tax Rates
Key Facts

And all you ever here from con trolls is how corporations pay the highest rates of taxes of any country in the world. This shows you why they are lying, and why posted tax rates have nothing to do with tax rates paid.

So let me get this straight...you're using GE as one of your examples of how "cons" are ruining the country? Did you not get the memo that the CEO of GE...the guy that off shored more jobs than just about anyone else in American business...is the guy that Barry made his "Jobs Czar"? Kindly explain why this is a GOP thing...when one of the main characters if one of Barry's "best buddies"! Duh?
I found a post from 2008 where you guys argued with us that companies like GE pay no taxes. You said it wasn't true.

But now that GE CEO is a czar, now you admit corporations pay no taxes? Do you see what a political hack?

Hey guys. I just found a thread I started in 2008 called us jobless claims rise to a 5 year high. Keep in mind Republicans at the time said things were great bush was great vote for McCain.

But today they aren't happy that jobless claims have now fallen to a 4 decade low?

That's brainwashed pure and simple.

Actual unemployment is around 23 percent. The stats are are only for those still collecting unemployment. When they can no longer collect benefits, they no longer count as being "unemployed". Wages are totally stagnant. 51 percent that even have a job make less than 30K which is 15 buck and hour. 38 percent make less than 20K which is ten bucks an hour....so tell me oncer again how great a job the Barrypuppet has done????
What would you tell someone who has a history or communications degree who can't find a job?

And I remember telling you guys about real unemployment in 2008 but you guys said we were just making excuses and go back to school or start your own business and anyone who couldn't find a job was making excuses.

You also said manufacturing workers made too much so you sent their jobs overseas. What did you think all those blue collar workers would do? Work at Walmart for $10. And is it their fault, Republicans who created NAFTA and sent their jobs overseas? Obama and Clinton's and the government's fault or is it that person and their parents fault.

Obama's "Jobs Czar", the CEO of General Electric, sent more jobs overseas than practically anyone I know...NAFTA was signed into law by Bill Clinton. It seems the only ones YOU'LL blame are Republicans!
I remember telling you guys that corporations weren't paying taxes and it was only when Obama made GE CEO his czar that you finally admitted it. You guys are just silly.

What's "silly" is a President who campaigned on "Evil Corporations" but then rewarded one of the worst CEO's when it came to job outsourcing and not paying taxes...a seat on his Cabinet!
Well, he didn't. I know you rush foxbots think we "hate corporations" but isn't that just right wing blabber?

if govt is protection racket for corporations so why are you so afraid to present your best example for the whole world to see? What do you learn from your fear?
Hey guys. I just found a thread I started in 2008 called us jobless claims rise to a 5 year high. Keep in mind Republicans at the time said things were great bush was great vote for McCain.

But today they aren't happy that jobless claims have now fallen to a 4 decade low?

OMG, I just said in another thread that the only reason you right wing assholes will admit that corporations don't pay their fair share of taxes is because the CEO of GE is Obama's Czar. The very next thread I see is this one? OMFG you guys are so predicable.

Remember before he was Obama's Czar and we were telling you GE paid no taxes and you guys denied that was true? Now you admit it? LOL. Now you have a problem with jobs going overseas? Now you don't like free trade? Fucking joke

What I don't "like" Sealy is Democrats like Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton who talk out of both sides of their mouths...condemning big business when they run for office after taking millions from those same businesses in campaign donations!

Problem OS has is that admitting the truth would require posting something that is not a Right Wing Talking Point. Please, we must be realistic. Con trolls are not into rational thought.
Here are some actual facts, which are very, very simple to find for people with working minds. Which lets out Con trolls:

Key Facts

And all you ever here from con trolls is how corporations pay the highest rates of taxes of any country in the world. This shows you why they are lying, and why posted tax rates have nothing to do with tax rates paid.

So let me get this straight...you're using GE as one of your examples of how "cons" are ruining the country? Did you not get the memo that the CEO of GE...the guy that off shored more jobs than just about anyone else in American business...is the guy that Barry made his "Jobs Czar"? Kindly explain why this is a GOP thing...when one of the main characters if one of Barry's "best buddies"! Duh?
I found a post from 2008 where you guys argued with us that companies like GE pay no taxes. You said it wasn't true.

But now that GE CEO is a czar, now you admit corporations pay no taxes? Do you see what a political hack?

So now I'm "you guys"? Kindly hold me responsible for my own posts and not the posts of someone else!

What I don't "like" Sealy is Democrats like Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton who talk out of both sides of their mouths...condemning big business when they run for office after taking millions from those same businesses in campaign donations!
They have to. It's a corrupt system in case you haven't noticed.

Also notice for every $1 they give to Democrats they give $10 to the GOP.

They'd give dems an equal amount but dems refuse to completely sellout labor.

Dems can't make the same promises because they represent labor too so they don't get as much.

Di

I remember telling you guys that corporations weren't paying taxes and it was only when Obama made GE CEO his czar that you finally admitted it. You guys are just silly.

What's "silly" is a President who campaigned on "Evil Corporations" but then rewarded one of the worst CEO's when it came to job outsourcing and not paying taxes...a seat on his Cabinet!
Well, he didn't. I know you rush foxbots think we "hate corporations" but isn't that just right wing blabber?
Did you just claim that Barack Obama DIDN'T run for President on a platform of making corporations pay more in taxes?

Di

Did you just claim that Barack Obama DIDN'T run for President on a platform of making corporations pay more in taxes?
Is that one of his promises he wasn't able to deliver on?

Are Republicans going to make them pay more? If not, what's your point?

Di

Wasn't able to deliver on? Dude, he didn't even try to deliver! You're so naive about both Obama and Clinton it's almost laughable to watch you bumble your way through this string! They have BOTH been bought off by people like Immelt...you're just too stupid to figure it out!

Yeah...I forgot.

95 million working age Americans not working, has no effect on unemployment...:uhoh3::rolleyes:o_O:wtf::)
If they don't want or need to work, so what? And the vast majority of them don't want to.

Let's try this again, since you wouldn't answer the first time... Of what significance towards indicating the health of the job market do you delude yourself into believing the labor force participation rate plays?
Can you enlighten me with what percentage of those 95 million represent the 'vast majority?'
94% represents a "vast majority."

For a third time...

Of what significance towards indicating the health of the job market do you delude yourself into believing the labor force participation rate plays?
where did you get the 94%?
Not in Labor Force, Want a Job Now

Why are you avoiding answering...?

4th time....

Of what significance towards indicating the health of the job market do you delude yourself into believing the labor force participation rate plays?
Not accepting your 94% number. It is BS. If you believe it, you might be a statist dupe.

This too might explain why you are incapable of understanding the relationship between the unemployment rate and participation rate...you believe the lying State.

From Forbes:
The drop in labor force participation rates concerns economists for several reasons. First, it depresses economic growth, which is already at anemic levels of 0.5%. Second, it puts pressure on the federal budget at a time when we are facing historic fiscal constraints. The less workers there are, the more the tax base shrinks. And third, any time out of the labor force impacts workers’ future earnings trajectories should they return to work, due to lost training and on-the-job experience.

While part of the decline in workforce participation is the result of an aging population and increased schooling for young adults, this is far from the full story. The employment rate of 25 to 54 year olds has also dropped since 2000. This suggests that other factors – such as low wages or work disincentives in government benefits – are also responsible.

The Concerning Drop In Workforce Participation And Role Of Family-Friendly Policies

Tale of the tape right here, folks......

Alternate Unemployment Charts
shadowstats.com

MSN-Emoticon-laughing-127.gif
You will believe the government, but not Shadowstats. This clearly indicates you need help. You WANT to believe propaganda and denigrate the truth. Sadly, there are too many Americans like you.

I guess the Participation Rate means nothing to you. Statist dupes...they are everywhere.
The LFPR started ascending in the early 60's as baby boomers began reaching working age; and began descending when they started hitting retirement age.

120514LaborForceCommentary.png

... to wingnuts, this is rocket science.

The mammoth effort of Progressives to live in a world of untruths is awesome to behold.

Here...AGAIN we have Progressives pointing to baby boomers who are retiring...though more are working later in life.

What they want you to ignore is that tens of thousands of SIXTEEN YEAR OLDS ENTER THE JOB MARKET EVERY DAY.

Cute try but...FAILURE AGAIN FOR MY GOOD FRIENDS THE PROGRESSIVES.

[QUOTE="

If they don't want or need to work, so what? And the vast majority of them don't want to.

Let's try this again, since you wouldn't answer the first time... Of what significance towards indicating the health of the job market do you delude yourself into believing the labor force participation rate plays?

This has been explained to you many time but you continue to pretend you are ignorant..or are you really that ignorant?

Specifically, who pays corporate taxes?

Has or has not Lame Duck President Barack Hussein Obama raised corporate taxes?

too stupid by 100000%. Todays jobs pay less so we are working and getting poorer!!

Bill Clinton:“The problem is, 80% of the American people are still living on what they were living on the day before the [2008 finnan*cial] crash. And about half the American people, after you adjust for inflation, are living on what they were living on the last day I was president 15 years ago. So that’s what’s the matter.”

[QUOTE="

This has been explained to you many time but you continue to pretend you are ignorant..or are you really that ignorant?

Yes, Federal Reserve always states it is concerned with low LFPR because it means economy is too slow to provide jobs for all who want to participate in the labor market. 1+1=2

. Not one politician has a plan to pay off our debt.

of course thats really really stupid!! Republican have proposed 30 Balanced Budget Amendments and Demcorats have killed them all.

Not so. Of course, because you are a serial liar. But balanced budget amendments are really bad ideas. As any economist would explain to you. Or I could, should you want. But for congenital idiots like you, I charge.

of course thats really really stupid!! Republican have proposed 30 Balanced Budget Amendments and Demcorats have killed them all.

As well they should. The government should spend to stimulate the economy during a recession. During a war, balancing the budget would mean imposing a tax to pay for the war.

As well they should. The government should spend to stimulate the economy during a recession. During a war, balancing the budget would mean imposing a tax to pay for the war.
And they get us into two wars/Quagmire's and give tax breaks to the rich/corporations at the same time and then say we need to cut entitlement spending.

Which was their goal all along.

[/QUOTE] [/QUOTE]

So, merkle, thinking he has a brain (being delusional) suggests the following:

You are way too stupid to try to explain anything. You are, me boy, quite obviously simply posting bat shit crazy con talking points. Here is a bit of truth (look it up) about the talking point you are stuck on now, dipshit. And it proves, as I can with many quotes from many experts, you are WRONG. Because you are a lying con troll.

"However, Fujita concluded, “Almost all of the decline (80 percent) in the participation rate since the first quarter of 2012 is accounted for by the increase in nonparticipation due to retirement. This implies that the decline in the unemployment rate since 2012 is not due to more discouraged workers dropping out of the labor force.”

Still, Priebus’ comment, tying the entirety of the drop in the labor force participation rate to “the Obama economy,” ignores some of the demographic and structural forces that have been driving the participation rate down for more than a decade, and that are expected to continue to drive the rate down for decades to come"
Declining Labor Participation Rates

So, instead of trying to understand ANYTHING, Merkle, being a con tool, does what con tools always do. He takes what he is told to believe and tries to spread the drivel as truth. But it is not, of course. It is simply a lie cooked up by Priebus and friends for the weak minds of the con trolls that listen to his lies. And believe them. Because they like to be told what to believe. Because they are STUPID. And dipshits.

And then you have the gaul to suggest that you could explain anything. Perhaps you should use a link to your lies next time, dipshit. But then, a link to a bat shit crazy con web site is really simply proving you to be a waste of time.

And yes, Markle, I know I spelled your name wrong. I do that for those who have no integrity.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back