US kills 200 Russians in Syria

They were Russian mercenaries and death is an unfortunate outcome for a soldier but not unexpected.......

I'm calling fake news. Putin would not order Russians to directly attack Americans,

and if he did, it would be a world threatening crisis.

I'm calling fake news. Putin would not order Russians to directly attack Americans,

You obviously didn't read the link. No one is saying that he did

Other reports have it at 100 Russians killed and still others have it at 100 killed, mainly Syrians and perhaps some Russians.

And they didn't attack....they just got a little too close...and got BLASTED.

It has been said many times that Putin will constantly prob for weaknesses...and during the Obama Administration all he found was weakness.

And that when he finds resistance, he backs off.

The only thing we know for sure right now about the event in Syria is that he found some serious bad-ass resistance this time.

Anybody have a guess what's changed?

We think Obama could have been a Muslim; we are almost sure he was a Marxist; we know he was a Pussy.

Other reports have it at 100 Russians killed and still others have it at 100 killed, mainly Syrians and perhaps some Russians.

It has been said many times that Putin will constantly prob for weaknesses...and during the Obama Administration all he found was weakness.

The only thing we know for sure right now about the event in Syria is that he found some serious bad-ass resistance this time.

We think Obama could have been a Muslim; we are almost sure he was a Marxist; we know he was a Pussy.

Lol, sorry O and clinton did that.

^ :cuckoo:

I know, you're delusional. We pity you.

You being wrong doesn’t make me delusional :itsok:

You being wrong doesn’t make me delusional :itsok:

Just joking with you!

Syria has been Russia's for decades. We have nothing to gain in Syria and Putin has everything to lose. He would start WWIII to keep it.

The number one reason is the naval base in the city of Tartus. This is Russia's only access to the Mediterranean and that is of vital strategic importance to Russia. Just last year Syria gave Russia territorial sovereignty over the base and now Russia is working to improve the port so it can handle all naval vessels to include aircraft carriers. Russia will not give up this base without a war, most likely a nuclear war.

We need to get out of Syria, we have no winning hand there, there is no outcome that is good for the US.

Is the mainstream media covering this?
It seems like a no.

What's the justification for ignoring it, wouldn't this be a good way to get at Trump?

But, my guess is that media Jews, like that the U.S.A is protecting Israel, so they don't want our presence there to look bad.

Why would it look bad? It was a jew that helped finance our independence from the british crown.

Syria has been Russia's for decades. We have nothing to gain in Syria and Putin has everything to lose. He would start WWIII to keep it.

The number one reason is the naval base in the city of Tartus. This is Russia's only access to the Mediterranean and that is of vital strategic importance to Russia. Just last year Syria gave Russia territorial sovereignty over the base and now Russia is working to improve the port so it can handle all naval vessels to include aircraft carriers. Russia will not give up this base without a war, most likely a nuclear war.

We need to get out of Syria, we have no winning hand there, there is no outcome that is good for the US.
I’d like to get out of the entire Middle East and never look back

It seems like a no.

What's the justification for ignoring it, wouldn't this be a good way to get at Trump?

But, my guess is that media Jews, like that the U.S.A is protecting Israel, so they don't want our presence there to look bad.

Why would it look bad? It was a jew that helped finance our independence from the british crown.

The Jews don't want us to look bad in Syria, protecting not our interests, but rather Israel's interest.

I can't think of any other reason the media would ignore this, can you?

Russia's ultimate goal is to take Israel's leviathan oil fields. They will not succeed.

It seems like a no.

The Jews don't want us to look bad in Syria, protecting not our interests, but rather Israel's interest.

I can't think of any other reason the media would ignore this, can you?

Our media is trash and only reports on race and division. I wouldn't know.

Forum List

Back