US military jet bombs Syrian army base.....wth?

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains
Farsnews

What the fuck? I knew as soon as that SOB Obama started amping shit up he was merely helping his terrorist pals ISIS defeated Assad...he was pretty dormant until Russia started actually taking out ALL the terrorists in Syria in support of Assad.

Farsnews

What the fuck? I knew as soon as that SOB Obama started amping shit up he was merely helping his terrorist pals ISIS defeated Assad...he was pretty dormant until Russia started actually taking out ALL the terrorists in Syria in support of Assad.
In fact, you don't know anything at all about what's happening in the MIddle East. You only get information from conservative "news" entertainment media. The situation is far, far more complex than your simple solutions address.

So have fun trolling, but you stand in ignorance. The advantage of a republic is that people like you are insulated from actual decision making.

Farsnews

In fact, you don't know anything at all about what's happening in the MIddle East. You only get information from conservative "news" entertainment media. The situation is far, far more complex than your simple solutions address.

So have fun trolling, but you stand in ignorance. The advantage of a republic is that people like you are insulated from actual decision making.
No one is trolling shit for brains so why don't you stop whining and explain in details what you THINK is happening...And no I don't get my news from "conservative" websites I get it from all over the place. Usually from my facebook news feed since I am logged in 24/7 and I check it often.

Helping ISIS again. Just proves it was, and still is about 'Regime Change.' It's always been about killing Assad. The International Justice System really does need to look into the legality of the 'Regime Change' policy.

Real target in Syria is Bashar al-Assad, not the Islamic State

On Monday the US-led coalition targeted the Saeqa military camp near the western town of Ayyash in the province of Deir ez-Zor. Four Syrian soldiers were killed and 16 others injured.

The airstrike was confirmed by the Syrian foreign ministry. It said nine missiles were fired at the camp.

The United States denies it attacked the camp.

“Syria strongly condemns the act of aggression by the US-led coalition that contradicts the UN Charter on goals and principles.The Ministry of Foreign Affairs has sent letters to the UN Secretary General and the UN Security Council,” the foreign ministry told SANA, the Syrian government news agency...

More:
US Targets Syrian Military

The story is a lie. Made up by Syrian government news agency. They probably bombed their own or it was a Russkie strike gone wrong.

Even if the US conducted the strike, only three people were killed. If the US military were targeting the Syrian military, there would have been alot more casualties.

The story is a lie. Made up by Syrian government news agency. They probably bombed their own or it was a Russkie strike gone wrong.

Yes, it has to be a 'lie.' Because it didn't come from the American Government/Corporate Media. Go figure?

Even if the US conducted the strike, only three people were killed. If the US military were targeting the Syrian military, there would have been alot more casualties.

It's not 'if'. It is targeting the Syrian Military. It's always been about killing Assad.

Yes, it has to be a 'lie.' Because it didn't come from the American Government/Corporate Media. Go figure?

The fact that it's coming from a Chinese news agency doesn't really speak to credibility.

The fact that it's coming from a Chinese news agency doesn't really speak to credibility.

Ha, of course. If the American Government/Corporate Media doesn't say it, it just can't be true. Americans really are very naive and ignorant.

How about the far left New York Times blog site..

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/12/08/world/middleeast/syria-airstrikes.html

Surprised they're reporting on it. Their Government/Corporate Masters can't be happy. But i haven't read it. I have a feeling it'll still lean towards supporting the U.S. Government's claim of denial. I'll check it out though. Thanks.

Surprised they're reporting on it. Their Government/Corporate Masters can't be happy. But i haven't read it. I have a feeling it'll still lean towards supporting the U.S. Government's claim of denial. I'll check it out though. Thanks.

Russia likely conducted deadly airstrike on Syrian military base, US official says

Russia likely conducted deadly airstrike on Syrian military base, US official says

It's not 'if'. It is targeting the Syrian Military. It's always been about killing Assad.

Why, because you say so?

'Regime Change.' The U.S. and its allies declared it a long time ago. They've wanted Assad dead for years. ISIS is a mercenary terrorist gang created to do the job. And it was created by the U.S./West and Saudi Arabia. Americans need to wake up.

Sure it did. Laughable. :laugh:

Ha, of course. If the American Government/Corporate Media doesn't say it, it just can't be true. Americans really are very naive and ignorant.

:slap:

Farsnews

No one is trolling shit for brains so why don't you stop whining and explain in details what you THINK is happening...And no I don't get my news from "conservative" websites I get it from all over the place. Usually from my facebook news feed since I am logged in 24/7 and I check it often.
"From my Facebook news feed . . ." LOL, nice "news" source.

Was it an "accident" like when they accidently dropped weapon caches to IS?....

Forum List

Back