US Military Revolts Against The President

Book of Jeremiah

Platinum Member
Nov 3, 2012
U.S. Military Revolts Against Obama?s Decision to ?Support Al-Qaeda in Syria? | Vision to America

This is the latest news - the US Military is revolting against Obama's decision to support Al Qaeda in Syria. This coupled with the latest news of Al Qaeda joining Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt - which is currently murdering Christians and burning down churches is a very a troubling picture of how fast things are unraveling.

We need to be praying for Obama that he will decide against supporting the Al Qaeda and the Muslim Brotherhood. We cannot afford these unholy alliances and should sever them at once.

Here is a clip from the article:

A military revolt against the Obama administration’s plan to launch a potentially disastrous attack on Syria is gathering pace, with both top brass and regular service members express their vehement opposition to the United States becoming entangled in the conflict. The backlash began to spread on social media yesterday with numerous members of the military posting photos of themselves holding up signs stating that they would refuse to fight on the same side as Al-Qaeda in Syria. Others have posted their photos on Twitter alongside the hashtag #IdidntJoin.

Last edited:
The news came out today. It's true. Go check Twitter - alongside the hashtag # I didn't join. Yesterday I heard that President George W. Bush is now on hashtag - using his own name - that report came over the radio. I found the timing of his decision to show up on this media forum quite "obtuse". To say the least!

Some social media posts = military revolt? :lol:

I'm just putting up the story. Draw your own conclusions, Montrovant. As to the news article choosing the word military revolt? Let me ask you a question, Montrovant.

If the President of the United States the CIC - ignores Congress, ignores 80% of the American people saying no to an invasion on Syria - and commands the United States Military to invade Syria and they reject his order. What would you call that?

If not a revolt?

U.S. Military Revolts Against Obama?s Decision to ?Support Al-Qaeda in Syria? | Vision to America

This is the latest news - the US Military is revolting against Obama's decision to support Al Qaeda in Syria. This coupled with the latest news of Al Qaeda joining Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt - which is currently murdering Christians and burning down churches is a very a troubling picture of how fast things are unraveling.

We need to be praying for Obama that he will decide against supporting the Al Qaeda and the Muslim Brotherhood. We cannot afford these unholy alliances and should sever them at once.

A military revolt against the Obama administration’s plan to launch a potentially disastrous attack on Syria is gathering pace, with both top brass and regular service members express their vehement opposition to the United States becoming entangled in the conflict. The backlash began to spread on social media yesterday with numerous members of the military posting photos of themselves holding up signs stating that they would refuse to fight on the same side as Al-Qaeda in Syria. Others have posted their photos on Twitter alongside the hashtag #IdidntJoin.

why in the world would anyone of sound mind support

the president in backing al qaeda

or the muslim brother hood

for that matter

we have been supporting them for awhile

take a trip through the rebels youtubes and photos and you will notice

a remarkable number of US made weapons

Last edited:
It ended up being a hack job by the Syrian army.

Syrian Electronic Army Hacks Marines Website - Washington Wire - WSJ

The American military is not revolting against obama. It just should.

Who are the soldiers putting up signs and their faces on Twitter stating they refuse to fight alongside Al Qaeda then? Did you check into that, Katz? I'm not saying it isn't possible that Syrians dressed up as American soldiers and hold up signs refusing to fight alongside Al Qaeda against Syria but I think it should be fact checked first. I'll see what I can find out about your story here. I have some ex military friends who are Marines. They might know more about this. I'll ask. - J.

Syria hacked the USMC?

Uh-huh

Can I ask you a question, CrusaderFrank? What is your gut feeling when you hear this report from Washington Wire that the USMC was hacked? That the photographs of men who look like American Soldiers is really Syrians dressed in US military uniforms with signs and was all a hoax?

for that matter

Guess Obama is a big fan of Ronald Reagan.

I'm just putting up the story. Draw your own conclusions, Montrovant. As to the news article choosing the word military revolt? Let me ask you a question, Montrovant.

If the President of the United States the CIC - ignores Congress, ignores 80% of the American people saying no to an invasion on Syria - and commands the United States Military to invade Syria and they reject his order. What would you call that?

If not a revolt?

Tokyo Rose..is that you?

Well Jeri needs a name to suit the times..

Maybe

"Damascus Daisy"!

for that matter

Guess Obama is a big fan of Ronald Reagan.

wow

we are back to the "he did it too" fall back position

what a silly line of defense

--LOL

for that matter

That is my question. I'm not saying that the Washington Wire is putting out a false report in order to cover for the President and hide this report of a military revolt against going into Syria. I am only questioning whether or not it's true. I don't believe there is anything wrong with confirming a news article is true or false. That is what we should do. IMO.

- Jeri

Who are the soldiers putting up signs and their faces on Twitter stating they refuse to fight alongside Al Qaeda then? Did you check into that, Katz? I'm not saying it isn't possible that Syrians dressed up as American soldiers and hold up signs refusing to fight alongside Al Qaeda against Syria but I think it should be fact checked first. I'll see what I can find out about your story here. I have some ex military friends who are Marines. They might know more about this. I'll ask. - J.

No one would be more overjoyed than myself if there were revolt in the Military and our active duty refused to fight on the side of al quaeda. It just isn't true. It was a hack job by the Syrian Electronic Army. The cyber break in has been repaired and the material removed.

If not a revolt?

Tokyo Rose..is that you?

Well Jeri needs a name to suit the times..

Maybe

"Damascus Daisy"!

Won't do, Sallow. I am against the invasion of Syria. I am against raining down missiles upon Syria. I am for peace. Not for war. Give peace a chance. That is my motto.

-Jeri

No one would be more overjoyed than myself if there were revolt in the Military and our active duty refused to fight on the side of al quaeda. It just isn't true. It was a hack job by the Syrian Electronic Army. The cyber break in has been repaired and the material removed.

Hi, Katz! I think you may be about to be overjoyed. It looks like there may be a cover up here. Please look at these soldiers holding up the signs. The military outfits and the medals on their uniforms - the white hands - those don't look Syrian to me! Look for yourself.

Twitter Flooded With Active Duty Military and Veterans Opposing Attack on Syria | Global Research

Katz, could you tell me what sources you used to fact check the Washington Wires' claim that these are Syrian soldiers "posing as Americans" and that the US Military men and women of the United States of America are willing and ready to invade Syria? Thank you in advance for the time it takes you to confirm your claim that the report was true. I'll go do some more fact checking on this story and get back to you as well. Have an awesome day! - Jeri

(1) There is no military "revolt."

(2) A limited missile strike is not an invasion.

We see why the rest of America laughs at the far right and the libertarians.

Forum List

Back