US Rep. Madison Cawthorn Calls Ukrainian President "Thug"

I wonder how people like you make it through the day, wound up all tight and angry, constantly making personal attacks, making a big fight over every last thing at every last opportunity. That must be terrible.

I can't ask, of course, because nothing you say can be believed.

But I do wonder!
It's tough being someone who loves this country. Easy to be a slimy douchebag like you.

People who use and threaten violence to meet political goals.

Damn, I do try to keep this simple for you guys.
so banning people from speaking is a threat, so all of you fks are threatening constantly. Every time you say russia at us. It's threatening. You can't even figure out you are your own definition.

I never want to ban people from speaking. So you're wrong.

Sorry. Your ignorance of my politics is not my problem, snowflake.
you certainly do. You are fighting daily against those who don't want censorship or sanctions on americans. Can't have it both ways derelict

View attachment 615991

@NCCapitol

@NCCapitol

US Rep. Madison Cawthorn calls Ukrainian president 'thug,' later says both Russia, Ukraine are 'very vile'​

@NCCapitol

@NCCapitol

US Rep. Madison Cawthorn calls Ukrainian president 'thug,' later says both Russia, Ukraine are 'very vile'​

Tags:

Posted March 10, 2022 9:13 a.m. EST
Updated March 11, 2022 5:16 p.m. EST

By Bryan Anderson and Travis Fain, WRAL state government reporters
RALEIGH, N.C. — U.S. Rep. Madison Cawthorn of North Carolina told supporters he thought Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy was a "thug"—a comment that runs counter to the overwhelming share of Republicans with a favorable view of the leader fending off a military invasion from Russia.

"Remember that Zelenskyy is a thug," Cawthorn said in a video obtained by WRAL News. "Remember that the Ukrainian government is incredibly corrupt and is incredibly evil and has been pushing woke ideologies."

It was unclear where the video was taken. Cawthorn had a number of events in the state over the weekend.

At an event in Rutherford County Thursday night, Cawthorn told supporters, "Honestly, both governments in both Russia and Ukraine are incredibly corrupt and very vile."

On Twitter, he sought to justify calling Zelenskyy a "thug" by accusing the Ukrainian president of pushing "misinformation on America." He posted a link to a conservative blog post with examples, including a story of Ukrainian soldiers on Snake Island who were feared to have been killed in a Feb. 24 Russian attack later being reported as "alive and well."

From the AUTHOR:

You could put it another way: he is the President of a gangster nationalist Russophobic regime.

SOURCE: US Rep. Madison Cawthorn calls Ukrainian president 'thug.' :: WRAL.com
Sorry bout that,

1. We hear you, and we think you're a moron, *Cawthorn*.
2. Ukraine didn't start this war.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

What a dumb thing to say.

Politicians have forgotten when to just shut the fuck up. It seems like Trump, who never knew when to shut up, has motivated the rest of the idiots to do the same.

But Trump is a unique case, it does not work for anyone else.

What a dumb thing to say.

Politicians have forgotten when to just shut the fuck up. It seems like Trump, who never knew when to shut up, has motivated the rest of the idiots to do the same.

But Trump is a unique case, it does not work for anyone else.
cause AOC and her gang are sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo quiet, right? can't make this shit up. really, one can't. you are fking delusional.

You think Russian babies are a threat???
I love all babies, even unborn babies you all love to kill. Why wouldn’t I believe you’d kill babies because they were Russian? You’re all Russia Russia

Last edited:

Forum List

Back