US Rep. Madison Cawthorn Calls Ukrainian President "Thug"

Not loony enough to promote war to protect Biden, the way you are.
I wonder how people like you make it through the day, wound up all tight and angry, constantly making personal attacks, making a big fight over every last thing at every last opportunity. That must be terrible.

I can't ask, of course, because nothing you say can be believed.

But I do wonder!

Sure thing, Boris. Go watch a re-run of Comrade Tucker.

2cPHVi0.jpg
ahhhh look at you. you're a mitt romney lover now.

Hack1958, one thing that is abundantly clear is that you're both ignorant and quite stupid. A straw man is an argument not made by the opponent, yet you double down with your retarded "ewe are a RUSSIAN" idiocy for anyone who criticizes Biden and this faux war he cooked up to wag the dog.

What you engaged in is known as malapropism, another term and concept beyond your ken.

As you were saying, mainstream propaganda is very shallow and says that if you don't support zelensky then you must be in love with putin. Mainstream propaganda will drop your IQ significantly.

As you were saying, mainstream propaganda is very shallow and says that if you don't support zelensky then you must be in love with putin. Mainstream propaganda will drop your IQ significantly.
Explain how Zelensky is a "Thug"?

He said he has a 'Woke' agenda... Please explain this woke agenda?

I would thank Madison Cawthorn, much like Owens they are showing us what they are and admitting to being traitors who will parrot Russian lies...

Another elected rep looking for media attention.

Shocked….

I dont think Zelensky is more corrupt than the biden crime family you voted for

the ukraine is far from a squeaky clean democracy but thats the nature of international politics

America has often had to deal with less than perfect foreign leaders

at least Zelensky is on our side and putin isnt

so I rate what Crawford said as no big deal
Well there are somewhere in the thousands of dead ukranians who were just living lives who might take issue. I mean, personally I don't have any idea it Zelensky is more corrupt than his predecessors, but he can't be on Putin's scale, and in any event IT'S A BLATANT BAIT AND SWITH ATTEMPT AT PROPAGANDA BECAUSE .... wait for it ... Ukraine never even planned on invading RUSSIA,

Did I start this JOke of a thread, asshole? No I didn't; fuck yourself
I got called a putin lover the other day because i didnt want to give ukraine anymore of my money.
All of you idiots are the same.
"fuck russia! Fuck ukraine!"
"aahhhhhh a putin lover!"
This is the shit you people are making decent minded people put up with.

Well there are somewhere in the thousands of dead ukranians who were just living lives who might take issue. I mean, personally I don't have any idea it Zelensky is more corrupt than his predecessors, but he can't be on Putin's scale, and in any event IT'S A BLATANT BAIT AND SWITH ATTEMPT AT PROPAGANDA BECAUSE .... wait for it ... Ukraine never even planned on invading RUSSIA,
What on earth are babbling about?

Kamala Harris could not have made a more incoherent answer

What on earth are babbling about?

Kamala Harris could not have made a more incoherent answer
I was responding to you even accepting there is comparison to corruption with invading a country and killing thousands

In short, YOUR BULLSHIT

I was responding to you even accepting there is comparison to corruption with invading a country and killing thousands

In short, YOUR BULLSHIT
You are getting hysterical

I think there may be corruption in ukraine, but so what?

that does not entitle the russians to invade

You are getting hysterical

I think there may be corruption in ukraine, but so what?

that does not entitle the russians to invade
no, there's just no valid comparison in "corruption" or "thuggary" where a totalitarian state invades a democratic neighbor that doesn't possess an offensive capability. The thread's bullshit.

He's not wrong.

democrats LOVE Joseph Stalin, he is the greatest hero of all time to democrats. But Stalin murdered 65 million peacetime civilians. He was just as bad, if not worse than Hitler. That Hitler was evil didn't make Stalin good.

democrats want to pretend that because Putin is evil scum, the Ukraine is somehow a bastion of freedom. It's a totalitarian shithole and has been for decades.
1647362643563.png

no, there's just no valid comparison in "corruption" or "thuggary" where a totalitarian state invades a democratic neighbor that doesn't possess an offensive capability. The thread's bullshit.

You mean to tell me that alleged corruption in the Ukrainian government doesn't justify an entirely separate sovereign state bombing Ukrainian hospitals, apartment buildings, or civilian evacuation corridors? Well, maybe I should just have a good long rethink of my entire moral compass.

You are so hysterical you cant even take yes for an answer

they really don't even understand they are behaving like Putin and his State Media, say what we say or you are spouting propaganda. It's fking hilarious to watch. They are discombobulated always. Can't make it up. They self destruct constantly.

dude Ukrainians fire prosecutors when an American VP says to. How fked is that?

Forum List

Back