US Troops in serious peril now..Terry Jones burns Koran

NO Jones's act harmed no one. Me using a gun would. See the difference?

Fuck'em with a broom stick, it makes me want to burn a quran now. If those bastards wanted to take action why didn't they go to Fla.? Because theyae to chickenshit that's why.

As far as I know the shot heard around the world was not aimed at anyone. It hurt no one.

Yes, they are cowards... they resort to IEDs and women/children as suicide bombers... your point is?

Immie

As far as I know the shot heard around the world was not aimed at anyone. It hurt no one.

It was an act withthe intent of killing someone. Namely Bristis soldiers.

Now trying to place the blame on Jones what people are doing is calling muslim's weak minded people Do you want to kill muslims weak minded people?

I am sorry, but that post doesn't make any sense.

I don't know how to answer it and I have to log off very shortly.

But, for the record, if you are saying that I am calling Muslims weak minded... I don't think I would argue against that in the case of those who committed these murders.

Immie

The man did nothing wrong. The attackers did.
We are the attackers. That is Afghanistan, not America. Those who were killed are (mostly) Americans, not Afghani. They were not there by invitation of the loyal Afghan people who do not recognize the existing puppet government. Their presence was accommodated by an armed invasion. Their status was that of foreign occupiers. They were killed by Afghani loyalists. So the killings were an act of resistance, regardless of the provocation.

Think of it this way? Imagine that America is invaded and occupied by Afghanistan and they set up an embassy. If you and a few of your buddies manage to set off a bomb and kill twenty of that embassy's Afghani employees, is what you did an act of "murder?" Or is it an act of resistance to foreign oppression?

Don't forget, the U.S. military is still actively engaged in combat with the armed wing of the loyal Afghani resistance forces. Just because they don't wear uniforms doesn't mean they are not Afghan citizens who love their country and who are determined to expel the foreign invaders. They are no different from the Mujahideen who expelled the Russians, the French and the British.

Yes, they are cowards... they resort to IEDs and women/children as suicide bombers... your point is?

Immie

Now trying to place the blame on Jones what people are doing is calling muslim's weak minded people Do you want to kill muslims weak minded people?

But, for the record, if you are saying that I am calling Muslims weak minded... I don't think I would argue against that in the case of those who committed these murders.

Immie

You are the one that used the shot heard around the world as an example. It was better known as the beginning of the American Revolution.
It was an act with the intent of killing British soldiers.

Yes that is exactly what I said you were doing.

The man did nothing wrong. The attackers did.
We are the attackers. That is Afghanistan, not America. Those who were killed are (mostly) Americans, not Afghani. They were not there by invitation of the loyal Afghan people who do not recognize the existing puppet government. Their presence was accommodated by an armed invasion. Their status was that of foreign occupiers. They were killed by Afghani loyalists. So the killings were an act of resistance, regardless of the provocation.

Think of it this way? Imagine that America is invaded and occupied by Afghanistan and they set up an embassy. If you and a few of your buddies manage to set off a bomb and kill twenty of that embassy's Afghani employees, is what you did an act of "murder?" Or is it an act of resistance to foreign oppression?

Don't forget, the U.S. military is still actively engaged in combat with the armed wing of the loyal Afghani resistance forces. Just because they don't wear uniforms doesn't mean they are not Afghan citizens who love their country and who are determined to expel the foreign invaders. They are no different from the Mujahideen who expelled the Russians, the French and the British.

The country of Afghanistan gave refuge to the people who attacked us. We reacted to the attackers, that is if you are trying to derail this thread with another subject.

If you start trying to pass responsibility around for the UN workers deaths to others than those who committed the murders, then it simply gives others the idea that murder can be justified if you don't like what someone says or does.

How long do you think it will be before someone decides to blame the victims? It will be said that.."Well those U.N. workers should have known that Muslims go batshit crazy for any fucking reason and could show up in a crazed pack and start randomly killing. After all, they've done it before."

ALL responsibility for those killings belongs to the murderous thugs that committed them. No one MADE them kill, they CHOSE their reaction.
These are some good points that you've made. However, it is really no different to cast some blame on Jones for his action than it is to cast the blame on Islam for the actions of some of its supposed followers.

Jones blames Islam for the actions of a few (relatively speaking). Since he does that he should accept his own culpability.

He is no better than what he condemns.

Since when is a majority of a group just a few? Most Muslims worldwide think that killing people who offend Islam is justified. I understand that, relative to the mass of the universe, that is insignificant, but I think it is pretty significant relative to the fact that most Christians think killing people who blaspheme against God is wrong.

Islam is the only political philosophy that teaches that offense against itself is punishable by death. Relative to that, I would rather be in a village full of cannibals.

If you start trying to pass responsibility around for the UN workers deaths to others than those who committed the murders, then it simply gives others the idea that murder can be justified if you don't like what someone says or does.

How long do you think it will be before someone decides to blame the victims? It will be said that.."Well those U.N. workers should have known that Muslims go batshit crazy for any fucking reason and could show up in a crazed pack and start randomly killing. After all, they've done it before."

ALL responsibility for those killings belongs to the murderous thugs that committed them. No one MADE them kill, they CHOSE their reaction.

In laying blame it does not have to be either/or

It can apply to both

You can lay blame wherever you want, that does not make you right.

[...]

They don't have a right to kill people over it...that you approve of this is even worse than manifoid's approval of Jones.
They don't have a right to kill people over it under our law. But they didn't do that in our country. They did it in their country, where our presence is accommodated by force and our laws are morally irrelevant. Burning the Koran anywhere in the world, which directly offends their spiritual essence, is simply a matter of adding insult to an already tormenting injury.

Try reversing the situation in your mind. Can you accept the premise that killing invaders is not murder? The incitement to kill invaders was the underlying motive for what happened -- and that incitement will prevail for as long as we remain in Afghanistan as an occupying force. The Koran burning was more of an incidental provocation than a primary motive.

We need to get out of Afghanistan.

The racist asshole that thinks the Jews started every war in history has no problem with people killing invaders, unless those invaders attack Israel. That makes me feel so much more intelligent that I cannot thank you enough.

I think there is confusion between Terry Jones taking blame for the killings and taking responsibility for what he said, the two are very different. Terry Jones cannot take the blame because he killed no one, also should not face any charges what so ever. Terry Jones should however be held responsible for what he said, like in civil court. No he didn't kill them, but his speach was such that it instigated the killings.

If this were a totally domestic situation, Jones would be held on charges of inciting to riot, etc. But since Jones is NOT in Afghanistan, he can't be held accountable for the actions of those moronic individuals/groups.

But Jones is an asshole who puts his prostelyzing above human lives...and the arrogant little shits in Afghanistan are fooling themselves if they think their not marked for future executions on some level.

Immie

You are the one that used the shot heard around the world as an example. It was better known as the beginning of the American Revolution.

And you have a problem with me doing that?

You don't think those murderers were weak minded?

Or are you insinuating that those weak minded individuals will read my posts and murder a dozen people because of what I said?

Immie

Why is terrorism okay for one side but not the other? It's very confusing.

You are the one that supports terrorism.
No, but you're an asshole so I'm not surprised that you posted that. Negged.

Not only did I post it, I stand behind it, and thank you both for the neg rep and calling me an asshole. Twice.

[...]

They don't have a right to kill people over it...that you approve of this is even worse than manifoid's approval of Jones.
They don't have a right to kill people over it under our law. But they didn't do that in our country. They did it in their country, where our presence is accommodated by force and our laws are morally irrelevant. Burning the Koran anywhere in the world, which directly offends their spiritual essence, is simply a matter of adding insult to an already tormenting injury.

Try reversing the situation in your mind. Can you accept the premise that killing invaders is not murder? The incitement to kill invaders was the underlying motive for what happened -- and that incitement will prevail for as long as we remain in Afghanistan as an occupying force. The Koran burning was more of an incidental provocation than a primary motive.

We need to get out of Afghanistan.
I understand that 27 people were arrested in connection with the murders. I doubt that anyone could make a rational argument that the UN employees are invaders...and if they can and if these murders are excused in their courts it makes what Jones did even worse.

You support terrorism simply because you do not understand the difference between a peaceful protest and terror. Your ignorance makes you marginally less responsible than the imams that incited the riots in the first place, but that is only in my eyes. The law says that ignorance is no excuse.

Immie

Or are you insinuating that those weak minded individuals will read my posts and murder a dozen people because of what I said?

Immie

Careful one of those muslims might read your post and start killing people because of what you said. Then you will not be any better than Jones.

If he had balls he would have went downtown Dearborn Mi, (largest arab population in the US) and then burned the Koran. To me he is a chickenshit. Gonna do some dumb shit like that and then let someone else pay for it. I say be a man and stand up for the shit you say, don't be affraid to take an ass beating for you beliefs. Unless you don't believe them.

He is going to Dearborn, and plans to put Muhammad on trial for crimes against humanity. Maybe his balls are bigger than you think.
:lol: He's putting a fairy tale on trial...that takes some guts. :rofl:

Your ignorance is showing again. Mohammad is not a fairy tale, he actually lived.

I think its pretty fucked up that the USA has to tippytoe to a bunch of extremists in another country that choose to kill people not affiliated in any way with what was NOT tippytoed here in the USA. Its manipulation to do as they say out of possible fear of what they may do in retaliation even though they are not citizens here, do not have our laws, our views or our rights. Doesnt that make them more powerful? Yes. It does. Because its power fueled by threat of death by proxy and it is eagerly being accepted as the pc thing to accept.

Not counting the majority of that country murdering by proxy mostly want us ALL dead and will do anything in their power to make it happen. But we still tippytoe.

I dont know about anyone else, but that gripes my ass.

Last edited:
I think there is confusion between Terry Jones taking blame for the killings and taking responsibility for what he said, the two are very different. Terry Jones cannot take the blame because he killed no one, also should not face any charges what so ever. Terry Jones should however be held responsible for what he said, like in civil court. No he didn't kill them, but his speach was such that it instigated the killings.

If this were a totally domestic situation, Jones would be held on charges of inciting to riot, etc. But since Jones is NOT in Afghanistan, he can't be held accountable for the actions of those moronic individuals/groups.

But Jones is an asshole who puts his prostelyzing above human lives...and the arrogant little shits in Afghanistan are fooling themselves if they think their not marked for future executions on some level.

No he wouldn't. What he did fits none of the criteria of inciting to riot.

Not that I would expect you to grasp anything beyond a sound bite.

You[Ravi] support terrorism simply because you do not understand the difference between a peaceful protest and terror.

quoted and reposted for truth. :clap2:

Ravi believes that what Jones did is no different than the KKK lynching black people.

What does that say about her intellectual honesty and objectivity?

Can someone show a link to a news article where some muslims were killed here by american extremists because someone over there burned the bible?

Shall I wait?

Oh, and while youre at it (general you), can someone show a link where muslims were murdered here after seeing the whoops and yips of joy from muslims when WTC crashed down? Oh, and some dead US soldiers were dragged thru the streets like prizes. That would be added info to my request.

Christians have allowed people to mock Jesus and desecrate the Bible while calling it art.

Now Christianity has become a weak religion and it's adherents spineless jokes.

Muslims refuse to allow Islam to be reviled in such a way.

And go down the same pathetic path that Christianity has gone.

Don't worry, Islam and it's adherents will eventually be put in their rightful place too.

If you're counting on everyone to roll over and embrace Islamofascism like Ravi advocates, you are sorely mistaken.

fitnah is better than fitrah....

Immie

Careful one of those muslims might read your post and start killing people because of what you said. Then you will not be any better than Jones.

Hehe,

That was where I thought you were going.

I'm not all that worried about it. I doubt they can read English and even if they could, I think we would know if we had any true radical Muslims on site that will report my flames of those morons.

In fact, I can only think of a couple people who actually claim to be Muslim on site:

Sunni Man and I have to say I have my doubts about him. Troll pretending to be Muslim better describes him in my book.

Kalam may actually be Muslim but he doesn't seem to concerned about my thoughts of those in Afghanistan.

And one other newbie, Ancient something or other. Don't know enough about him.

Anyway, the difference between me and Jones is that if someone did take offense at my postings and murdered someone because of them, I would feel terrible as opposed to shrugging it off and not giving a shit.

Immie

Forum List

Back