USA: Fighters Joining ISIS Decreased By 90 Percent

Considering that ISIL has had some defectors who have brought over valuable intel to the military, I'm guessing that the shine has rubbed off of their movement.

And................if this is true, that combined with the defections may mean that ISIL will eventually just fizzle out.

It's just a passing fad.

Nobody who joined ISIS has become famous and adored. So it's a bad deal, and people are finding out.

Believe it or not, something's just fail or succeed on their own merit, and nothing the US does influences that

Of course bombing the crap out of them and sending black ops people in to make them miserable probably helped

ISIS will just morph into a new organization called by another name.

Set up shop in a different country, and it will be business as usual. ..... :cool:
There ya go. I was worried with the ISIS numbers dwindling, who you're going to support and cheer for now. I no longer am....:cool:

It's just a passing fad.

Nobody who joined ISIS has become famous and adored. So it's a bad deal, and people are finding out.

Believe it or not, something's just fail or succeed on their own merit, and nothing the US does influences that

Of course bombing the crap out of them and sending black ops people in to make them miserable probably helped
Is it possible to make the desert sands glow during a massive carpet bombing?

It's just a passing fad.

Napalm helps keep the home fires burning...

From what I understand the ISIS fighters are not getting paid...
Actually they are. But recently they got a "pay cut". It's the Obama economy. Side benefits of being on the ISIS payroll is you get to beat your wife, rape infidel and apostate women, and are able to have mutiple wives.

It's just a passing fad.

Napalm smells good in the morning, apparently.

It's just a passing fad.

Napalm smells good in the morning, apparently.

It does....

From what I understand the ISIS fighters are not getting paid...
Actually they are. But recently they got a "pay cut". It's the Obama economy. Side benefits of being on the ISIS payroll is you get to beat your wife, rape infidel and apostate women, and are able to have mutiple wives.
If it weren't for that Islam thing, I'd live there..
It's a lot like Vegas, has that "man's town" feel to it.

It's just a passing fad.

I think it's time to turn some of that sand into greenish glass

Forum List

Back