USA flag

That's the strangest American flag I've ever seen. It appears to have red and white stripes above and below the blue field.

Unless it's hanging upside down. :eek-52:

That's the strangest American flag I've ever seen. It appears to have red and white stripes above and below the blue field.
i think that is an angle of photograph combined with the flag wrapped around the pole illusion. but i did look twice.

or maybe, since there is no visible pole. to wrap around ........

i think that is an angle of photograph combined with the flag wrapped around the pole illusion. but i did look twice.

or maybe, since there is no visible pole. to wrap around ........

Look at it again: It's pinned to the wall by the bottom corner, so it is upside-down.

Guess we'll have to send a squad of Marines to kick Austria's ass again. :laughing0301:

Mort, go back and tell them, if they are going to tack it up by just one corner? Tack it up by the corner that is where the blue field is.

Looks normal. No distress mode.
Bullshit.

Fine art was my thing, in both H.S. and at Uni. While I majored in other areas, I have years of formal training, and know how to critically and REALLY look at things.

This is the key to really producing good artwork, and I have known this since I was a small child.

Technical ability is only about a third of the challenge.

They have it tacked up to the wall by this corner;

91fmmo.jpg

Bullshit.

Fine art was my thing, in both H.S. and at Uni. While I majored in other areas, I have years of formal training, and know how to critically and REALLY look at things.

This is the key to really producing good artwork, and I have known this since I was a small child.

Technical ability is only about a third of the challenge.

They have it tacked up to the wall by this corner;

91fmmo.jpg
That´s where you hold your lighter on, pally.

Forum List

Back