Using "HATE" laws to silence dissent

No, it isn't hate. Calling out privilege is simply a cop out showing you don't want to debate. It's the same tired SJW crap from you, but it's sad because you are old enough to know better.

Actually, I've debated that white privilege is a thing many times, you guys all just like to pretend you hit a triple when you were born on third base.

Speaking of hate just finished listening to that awful “Baby it’s Cold Outside”
Who will be the first snowflake to decry it as the rape song?
Winners know how to persuade and losers know how to cry about it.

Um, getting a girl drunk to have sex with her is totally what Christmas was all about? Sure it was.

Come to think of it, that's probably how the "Virgin" Mary "Immaculately" conceived, "How the hell did that happen? Must have been God."

Of course, the way Global Warming is going, future generations will be confused because it will no longer be cold outside.

Yeah, I'm kind of pissed that no one told me about this privilege! All those 60 hour weeks, mac and cheese dinners while the wife and I worked each other through college, the presents we couldn't get the lids early on. Apparently none of that was necessary!

Sure, another white dude who pulled himself up by the bootstraps... Sure you are.
Actually I had a good home partly because dad worked 3 jobs and mom always knew where we were. I will not apologize for that. I drank myself to lows and THEN used the bootstraps. I was middle class because my parents busted their assess to make it so. There were few black people in my part of the state back then so just who were the under privileged? Oh yeah there are poor white folks heavy with social ills too!
You know what almost killed me? The toxcity of blame.

There couldn't be a more valid example of the need for freedom of expression than the last four years.

Trump both demonstrated and enabled the ugliness that has been brewing in this country for many years. Suddenly, there it was, right out in the open. And in response, America voted him out in a landslide. We saw it, we fixed it, and we realized how much more work needs to be done.

So, for that, thanks, President Trump.
On the one hand, you call for the need for free speech.

On the other, you shit on Trump for free speech.

You are a complete fake and a fraud.

There couldn't be a more valid example of the need for freedom of expression than the last four years.

Trump both demonstrated and enabled the ugliness that has been brewing in this country for many years. Suddenly, there it was, right out in the open. And in response, America voted him out in a landslide. We saw it, we fixed it, and we realized how much more work needs to be done.

So, for that, thanks, President Trump.
On the one hand, you call for the need for free speech.

On the other, you shit on Trump for free speech.

You are a complete fake and a fraud.
You say that in response to what I said, which was that I want him (and you) to be heard. You're just not a serious person.

I want you to be heard so that you are exposed for what you are. That's one (1) of the primary benefits of freedom of expression. Freedom of expression offers multiple positive benefits.

You don't understand. This is too complicated for you. You are Neanderthal. I'm sorry. I can't help you.

Last edited:
Freedom of expression is not about defending words you like. It's about defending words you DON'T like. Without it, things like this can happen.
Words are messengers. Commies like Nicolás Maduro Moros and Joe Biden are shooting the messenger and ignoring the message at their own peril.

The word “faggot” is offensive to some but not to others. It's technically a bundle of firewood or a cigarette butt, or a more abstract concept of being tired out from physical work.

Not sure of the association to homosexuality.

I disagree

America was socially and economically conservative prior to 1960 and now its trending in the liberal direction

Uh, no, it really wasn't. Prior to 1980, the country was very liberal economically, and had been since FDR. Even Republicans like Eisenhower and Nixon were full Keynesians, believing that expanding government spending and social programs were a good thing.

the public is not there yet, but liberals captured the education system, the news media, hollywood and about 50% of the churches.

The public is more economically liberal than you think. The problem is, White People, being white people, tend to see a difference between "entitlements" and "Welfare". They hate poor black people getting food stamps, section 8 or TANF, but man, Medicare, Social Security, Unemployment Insurance, BRING IT ON, BABY. They even supported enhanced unemployment insurance during Covid to keep the economy afloat. that's about as liberal as you get!!!

plus they are taking over the corporations

Naw, man, corporations are just realizing that there's no further use for "social conservatives". This is what you guys never seem to get.

The Rich always get their de-regulation and tax cuts.

Yet the "General Public Conservatives", who really get no benefit from those things, never get their pet projects like banning abortion, stopping gay marriage, etc.

Corporations realize they have to appeal to everyone, not just conservatives.

and that is slowly crumbling also

i think the future looks bright for you and Max1958

Naw, man, Mac is always going to be miserable because, as I've said, he wants a country that is socially liberal and economically conservative.. Which is pretty much the opposite of what the general public wants.

Words are messengers. Commies like Nicolás Maduro Moros and Joe Biden are shooting the messenger and ignoring the message at their own peril.

The word “faggot” is offensive to some but not to others. It's technically a bundle of firewood or a cigarette butt, or a more abstract concept of being tired out from physical work.

Not sure of the association to homosexuality.

Oh, please. You know very well that in America, that's exactly what the word means.

Let's take another word.

The word Gay originally meant to mean "Promiscious".
Then it meant "to be happy".
Then it meant to be homosexual.
There was a time when kids were saying, "That's so gay" to mean something stupid...but that seems to have ended.

Actually I had a good home partly because dad worked 3 jobs and mom always knew where we were. I will not apologize for that. I drank myself to lows and THEN used the bootstraps. I was middle class because my parents busted their assess to make it so.

Uh, you were middle class because of the racial inequalities that exist in this society. Even the poorest white person is better off than most black people in the way they are treated by employers, law enforcement, etc. even today. It was a LOT worse 50 years ago.

There were few black people in my part of the state back then so just who were the under privileged? Oh yeah there are poor white folks heavy with social ills too!
You know what almost killed me? The toxcity of blame.

Sounds like you are trying to blame other people for your own mistakes.

The word Gay originally meant to mean "Promiscious".
“Carefree” is more like it, if you want to be accurate.
Then it meant "to be happy".
That's close, but “gay” has always been a stronger word than “happy.”
Then it meant to be homosexual.
There was a time when kids were saying, "That's so gay" to mean something stupid...but that seems to have ended.
“Gay” in this context means, quite correctly, “trifling” or “almost worthless” in the sense of “happy-go-lucky” -- the exact opposite of something “serious.” The kids are rejecting the connotations of homosexuality and going back to the original meaning of the word “gay” here.
Even the poorest white person is better off than most black people in the way they are treated by employers, law enforcement, etc. even today.
Most black people have more self-respect than that.

Even Republicans like Eisenhower and Nixon were full Keynesians, believing that expanding government spending and social programs were a good thing.
Wrong

at least in eisenhowers case

remember that all spending bills originate in the house of reps which was in the midst of 60 year control by the dems

nixon was a complicated man but by todays standards very tight fisted with government spending

The public is more economically liberal than you think. The problem is, White People, being white people, tend to see a difference between "entitlements" and "Welfare". They hate poor black people getting food stamps, section 8 or TANF, but man, Medicare, Social Security, Unemployment Insurance, BRING IT ON, BABY.
first of all, medicare and social security are earned benefits

you get nothing out of it if you havent psid on

and it might surprise you to learn that black people get those benefits too

even unemployment insurance within reason is an earned benefit

But sec8 housing, food stamps, TANF ect are not earned benefits

they are passed out willy-nilly like candy at halloween

and here is another bit of news for you - white people are on welfare also

so when I call for an end to welfare there is no racism involved unless its you playing the racism card

Wrong

at least in eisenhowers case

Uh, no, especially in Eisenhower's case. Ike initiated the interstate highway system, the largest infrastructure program in our history... It was pure Keynesianism.

In fact, when JFK suggested cutting taxes, it was REPUBLICANS who said it was irresponsible.

nixon was a complicated man but by todays standards very tight fisted with government spending

Actually, no, he wasn't. The reality of Nixon was the reason why we had runaway inflation in the 1970's was because he was printing up money to pay for his war and all the other spending he was doing.

first of all, medicare and social security are earned benefits

you get nothing out of it if you havent psid on

Actually, if you live to be 72, you get everything you paid in back. With Medicare, you get everything you paid back with your first major illness. That's why these programs are going broke now, we never accounted for a large population living into their 80's.

and it might surprise you to learn that black people get those benefits too

Which wasn't my point. My point is that white people are fine with "Entitlements" (AKA White People Welfare) but aren't so cool with regular welfare that they think benefit's "Those people".

even unemployment insurance within reason is an earned benefit

Well, no, it really isn't. It's not paid for by the employee, it's paid for by the employee. Also, the employer contribution is so low, that you pretty much use up a year of benefits in two weeks. It's why the government had to put so much money into it...

But sec8 housing, food stamps, TANF ect are not earned benefits

they are passed out willy-nilly like candy at halloween

Are they? You look at what we spend on unemployment vs. these benefits.... Total spending on TANF is 16 Billion a year. Compare that to Social Security, where we spend one TRILLION a year.

and here is another bit of news for you - white people are on welfare also

so when I call for an end to welfare there is no racism involved unless its you playing the racism card

No, it's a matter of how it is preceived. You say welfare, the immediate image is of a black woman with five kinds by three different fathers.... It's not entirely accurate, but that's the image you guys have created.

Ike initiated the interstate highway system, the largest infrastructure program in our history... It was pure Keynesianism.
The interstate highway system was not built in borrowed money

The interstate highway system was not built in borrowed money

Naw, it was built because we made the rich pay their fair share. Ike maintained the top 93% tax bracket for the very rich during his entire term.
“The Interstate Highway System is partially financed through the Highway Trust Fund, which itself is funded by a federal fuel tax.”

there were not rich people buying gasoline to pay for the interstate highway

and it was paid for

Did Mac just thank Trump for beefing the court up against the lib agenda he voted for.....too funny
He's trying to make a great switch.

It ain't happening.

Mac sidled up to toro for far too long to be anything but another snake infiltrator.
You guys and your binary little worlds.

If I'm not an obedient Trumpster, I must be a commie.

How simple that must be for you!
No, but I'd bet you voted for one.

“The Interstate Highway System is partially financed through the Highway Trust Fund, which itself is funded by a federal fuel tax.”

there were not rich people buying gasoline to pay for the interstate highway

and it was paid for

Yeah, if you really think that paid for the whole thing, you are a little delusional. Not sure there's much of a point wasting time with you.

This is the element of the Democratic Party that is not only completely unacceptable to me, but is also largely responsible for its underperformance in 2020.

There is nothing more liberal than defending freedom of speech and expression. PC, Identity Politics and Cancel Culture are the antithesis of freedom of expression, and they are NOT liberal values.

Freedom of expression is not about defending words you like. It's about defending words you DON'T like. Without it, things like this can happen.
Well, where the fuck have you been, Mac?

Oh, yeah. You've been off voting for the very thing you decry in this OP.

:laughing0301:

I wouldn't give you so much shit for voting for Kamala Harris if I didn't think you were violating your own principles. I expect that of others, but I really thought you were a liberal.
I know you won't understand this, but here goes.

Voting for someone doesn't mean you have to agree with everything they say and do.

That's absolutely as simple as I can make it for you. I'm sorry.
You have no principles.

Forum List

Back