Using "HATE" laws to silence dissent

Even if I were a loser and blaming others it would not prove white privilege exists

It does not exist. It is strictly an idiotic progressive talking point

Well, you are a loser, to be sure...

But White Privilege is definitely a thing.
That Covid spreading brat that`s locked up in the Cayman Islands thought her white privilege would work for her in another country. It didn`t.

Even if I were a loser and blaming others it would not prove white privilege exists

It does not exist. It is strictly an idiotic progressive talking point

Well, you are a loser, to be sure...

But White Privilege is definitely a thing.
That Covid spreading brat that`s locked up in the Cayman Islands thought her white privilege would work for her in another country. It didn`t.
It doesnt work when it does nogt exist.

She is just a brat here or there.

False on both

For a loser I prove you to be a fucking coward and uneducated fool every time and

No, buddy, you keep screaming angrily until I get bored with your repetition....

White privilege is not anything but an progressive talking point. The very idea is racist

No, it's a reality.

The justice system treats white people differently than black people. So does the employment market.
No I prove you wrong with facts and evidence time after time then YOU scream like a bitch and run away to pull your own hair out and stamp your feet.

Neither treats them differently.

Sorry boy but white privilerge does not exist and all proghressives who bitch about it fail to prove it does

No I prove you wrong with facts and evidence time after time then YOU scream like a bitch and run away to pull your own hair out and stamp your feet.

Neither treats them differently.

Sorry boy but white privilerge does not exist and all proghressives who bitch about it fail to prove it does

Sure it does... Hey, here's a great tape that will show you an example of how the cops react when they see a white guy walking around with an automatic weapon, and black guy walking around with one.

Forum List

Back