Using "HATE" laws to silence dissent

This is the element of the Democratic Party that is not only completely unacceptable to me, but is also largely responsible for its underperformance in 2020.

There is nothing more liberal than defending freedom of speech and expression. PC, Identity Politics and Cancel Culture are the antithesis of freedom of expression, and they are NOT liberal values.

Freedom of expression is not about defending words you like. It's about defending words you DON'T like. Without it, things like this can happen.
It is really a sad thing for America when so many of you assfucks are crying because you can't use racial slurs without rebuke.

Why don't I have the freedom of speech to condemn it?
You choose to ignore the fact that you do far more than condemn it.

Those who intimidate and punish freedom of expression are dishonest, illiberal authoritarians.

Just like in the OP.
Still defending the right to use racial slurs and lie and people?
Yes that right should be defended

This is the element of the Democratic Party that is not only completely unacceptable to me, but is also largely responsible for its underperformance in 2020.

There is nothing more liberal than defending freedom of speech and expression. PC, Identity Politics and Cancel Culture are the antithesis of freedom of expression, and they are NOT liberal values.

Freedom of expression is not about defending words you like. It's about defending words you DON'T like. Without it, things like this can happen.

Yawn.... Knew it was only a matter of time before Mitlaufer Mac went back to mewling about his lost white privilege.

Uh, guy, the Democrats did fine in 2020. They won by 7 million votes.

They did poorly downballot because they had bad candidates. Guys like Cunningham, who could have won, if they weren't doing shit like cheating on their wives.
I agree, bad candidates. You lost ground in the House, but you elected an old demented corrupt political hack. Congratulations.

It is really a sad thing for America when so many of you assfucks are crying because you can't use racial slurs without rebuke.

Those who intimidate and punish freedom of expression are dishonest, illiberal authoritarians.

Just like in the OP.
This is the side of you that has been absent due to TDS.

Thank Woden you're back.

Just like in the OP.
Should government penalize the use of racial slurs?

Just like in the OP.
This is the side of you that has been absent due to TDS.

Thank Woden you're back.
I haven't changed my positions on any issues. The subject matter just changes with the presidency.

Just like in the OP.
Should government penalize the use of racial slurs?
No but people should.

People lose their jobs or positions. Speakers can be banned from certain venues. Their posts can be deleted. And when that happens, a certain crowd has a fit.

Is being against Affirmative Action, Reparations, and boys using girls locker rooms hate?

Yes.... It's irrational hatred by a privileged class that minorities are asking for what you take for granted.

Check your privilege.

You are a race baiting asshole.

AA is anti-white racism and discrimination. Which is WHY you support it.

If you are such a loser that you can't get a job due to affirmative action, that's on you. I know one time, I was passed up for a position because they wanted to hire a black female who turned out to be completely useless. You know what I did? I moved on to a better position... because being a white, male, straight veteran already gives me a huge leg up in the job market.

Feeling guilty about something, Walter?

I was brought up Catholic, I feel guilty about everything.

I feel bad that you are still borrowing PC's lame ass insult that I don't think you really understood. ( I think she meant Walter Mitty, not Walter the puppet, but who knows, she's a crazy person.)

I haven't changed my positions on any issues. The subject matter just changes with the presidency.

Well, actually, in 2012, you could almost be reasonable. Then you got into this weird, "The PC Police are coming to get us all!!!!"

The funny thing is you don't adapt your positions based on reality. You claim that the Democrats have gone too far to the left when they nominate the most moderate, milquetoast guy they could find. Then when he beats Trump decisively, you still come on here bleating about your last white privilege.

Is being against Affirmative Action, Reparations, and boys using girls locker rooms hate?

Yes.... It's irrational hatred by a privileged class that minorities are asking for what you take for granted.

Check your privilege.

If you are such a loser that you can't get a job due to affirmative action, that's on you. I know one time, I was passed up for a position because they wanted to hire a black female who turned out to be completely useless. You know what I did? I moved on to a better position... because being a white, male, straight veteran already gives me a huge leg up in the job market.
It is valid opposition to a government act of bigoted discrimination which is a proven failure

White or male privilege does it exist and no one need check anything

If some loser cannot get a job without AS that is on them

There couldn't be a more valid example of the need for freedom of expression than the last four years.

Trump both demonstrated and enabled the ugliness that has been brewing in this country for many years. Suddenly, there it was, right out in the open. And in response, America voted him out in a landslide. We saw it, we fixed it, and we realized how much more work needs to be done.

So, for that, thanks, President Trump.

Let's face it nobody with conviction in their own beliefs has to control the flow of information related to other POV. Nobody. This "movement" doubts themselves but is too tribal to reconsider anything.

It is valid opposition to a government act of bigoted discrimination which is a proven failure

i'm sure you can't get a job even with white privilege
Yeah, I'm kind of pissed that no one told me about this privilege! All those 60 hour weeks, mac and cheese dinners while the wife and I worked each other through college, the presents we couldn't get the lids early on. Apparently none of that was necessary!

Yawn.... Knew it was only a matter of time before Mitlaufer Mac went back to mewling about his lost white privilege.
Mac1958 is just covering his tracks

he hated trump and voted for the chinese puppet joe binden

And he does not want to be held accountable for it so he’s trying to rebuild himself as a moderate independent

But your knee jerk reference to white privilege is typically lib

The white racism lie is your security blanket

i'm sure you can't get a job even with white privilege
Yeah, I'm kind of pissed that no one told me about this privilege! All those 60 hour weeks, mac and cheese dinners while the wife and I worked each other through college, the presents we couldn't get the lids early on. Apparently none of that was necessary!
Tt
I am guessing that the first thing that the new Attorney General does is to put out a list of words or topics that are now forbidden to be said or written. The only exception to this new rule is if you say those words inside your home or write them in your diary.
Its more likely that the Deep State - which is who bidens attorney general will represent - will not put out a list

because that would alert conservatives to which words they must avoid

if the goal is to silence criticism the way to do it is by jailing critics

and the best way to do that is to let them say a word that libs dont like and then haul them into court on a hate speech charge

Check your privilege.

No, it isn't hate. Calling out privilege is simply a cop out showing you don't want to debate. It's the same tired SJW crap from you, but it's sad because you are old enough to know better.

There couldn't be a more valid example of the need for freedom of expression than the last four years.

Trump both demonstrated and enabled the ugliness that has been brewing in this country for many years. Suddenly, there it was, right out in the open. And in response, America voted him out in a landslide. We saw it, we fixed it, and we realized how much more work needs to be done.

So, for that, thanks, President Trump.

Trump was not the ugly. It was you people. Trump ran on jobs and deporting illegals.

That you find that "ugly" is because you are a crazy radical.

Speaking of hate just finished listening to that awful “Baby it’s Cold Outside”
Who will be the first snowflake to decry it as the rape song?
Winners know how to persuade and losers know how to cry about it.

Forum List

Back