Using "HATE" laws to silence dissent

Hate speech and Hate crimes are not interpreted consistently. Until that happens, they are a joke.

I spent some time as an Entertainer. The First thing you had to learn was, a Joke was harmful to someone or it wasn't funny. My best material was when I made myself the butt of the joke. But all jokes are painful to someone.

This is the element of the Democratic Party that is not only completely unacceptable to me, but is also largely responsible for its underperformance in 2020.

There is nothing more liberal than defending freedom of speech and expression. PC, Identity Politics and Cancel Culture are the antithesis of freedom of expression, and they are NOT liberal values.

Freedom of expression is not about defending words you like. It's about defending words you DON'T like. Without it, things like this can happen.

Better late than never I guess.

But you're still OK with Social media silencing dissenting opinions

This is the element of the Democratic Party that is not only completely unacceptable to me, but is also largely responsible for its underperformance in 2020.

There is nothing more liberal than defending freedom of speech and expression. PC, Identity Politics and Cancel Culture are the antithesis of freedom of expression, and they are NOT liberal values.

Freedom of expression is not about defending words you like. It's about defending words you DON'T like. Without it, things like this can happen.

Better late than never I guess.

But you're still OK with Social media silencing dissenting opinions
I've been saying this for years, and you know that I've had plenty of squabbles with the Regressive Left on this. Hundreds. Thousands.

Or maybe your Trumpism has wiped out your memory. Who knows at this point.

Hate speech and Hate crimes are not interpreted consistently. Until that happens, they are a joke.

I spent some time as an Entertainer. The First thing you had to learn was, a Joke was harmful to someone or it wasn't funny. My best material was when I made myself the butt of the joke. But all jokes are painful to someone.

We are in the snowflake era where some people seek safe spaces and wear pussy hats.... all because they experience some form of pain beyond jokes.

We are in the snowflake era where some people seek safe spaces and wear pussy hats.... all because they experience some form of pain beyond jokes.

One of my old Schticks was ex wife jokes. Like, I thought I was marrying Mary Poppins but ended up with Gozilla in Drag.

Nonsense.

Freedom of speech and expression concern solely the relationship between government and those governed, not between or among private persons and entities in the context of private society.

Democrats and liberals have long defended free speech, a free press, and free expression in the courts and through the political process against unwarranted and unconstitutional government preemption and regulation.

The thread premise is a lie, as ignorant as it is ridiculous and wrong.

It is really a sad thing for America when so many of you assfucks are crying because you can't use racial slurs without rebuke.

Why don't I have the freedom of speech to condemn it?

It is really a sad thing for America when so many of you assfucks are crying because you can't use racial slurs without rebuke.

You choose to ignore the fact that you do far more than condemn it.

Those who intimidate and punish freedom of expression are dishonest, illiberal authoritarians.

Just like in the OP.

Those who intimidate and punish freedom of expression are dishonest, illiberal authoritarians.

Just like in the OP.
Still defending the right to use racial slurs and lie and people?

It isn't using racial slurs, it's when prog morons like you equate disagreeing with progressive viewpoints as hate.

Is being against Affirmative Action, Reparations, and boys using girls locker rooms hate?

Just like in the OP.

Racial slurs is a red herring, again, you want to silence non progressive viewpoints.

Again, is being against Affirmative action hate?

Nonsense.

Freedom of speech and expression concern solely the relationship between government and those governed, not between or among private persons and entities in the context of private society.

Democrats and liberals have long defended free speech, a free press, and free expression in the courts and through the political process against unwarranted and unconstitutional government preemption and regulation.

The thread premise is a lie, as ignorant as it is ridiculous and wrong.
You have your head in the sand

Liberals hate and attack.freedom of speech

Just like in the OP.
Freedom of speech and expression can get ugly.

There are laws against certain kinds of lying. There are laws against speech that incite violence. I'm fine with those.

But there is much more to this than that. I'll bet you know that.

Just like in the OP.

Racial slurs is a red herring, again, you want to silence non progressive viewpoints.

Marty fighting to keep his white priviledge

Just like in the OP.

You are a race baiting asshole.

AA is anti-white racism and discrimination. Which is WHY you support it.

Just like in the OP.

Answer the question.

Just like in the OP.

Answer the question.

He probably won't. Libs hate to give clear answers, because so often the opens them up to being shown to be wrong or assholes or wrong assholes.

Because, they generally are.

Just like in the OP.

There is no such thing as white privilege

Forum List

Back