Using "HATE" laws to silence dissent

It's a given that starting on January 20, the term "hate speech" will be expanded to include many comments that are currently allowed (even on Facebook & Twitter!).

I am guessing that the first thing that the new Attorney General does is to put out a list of words or topics that are now forbidden to be said or written. The only exception to this new rule is if you say those words inside your home or write them in your diary.

The Supreme Ct has already ruled that hate speech is constitutional. It's part of the First Amendment.

That's great -- on paper.

But in reality no one will be able to post "hate speech" on 99% of the Internet.

That's just how the cookie crumbles -- Constitution or no Constitution.

This is the element of the Democratic Party that is not only completely unacceptable to me, but is also largely responsible for its underperformance in 2020.

There is nothing more liberal than defending freedom of speech and expression. PC, Identity Politics and Cancel Culture are the antithesis of freedom of expression, and they are NOT liberal values.

Freedom of expression is not about defending words you like. It's about defending words you DON'T like. Without it, things like this can happen.

And yet you still support the party, because in the end hating people like me is more important.

Enjoy being the last person fed to the crocodile.
I was stuck voting Democrat because of Trump. I leave the hating and paranoia to people like you.

There is NOTHING "liberal" about the Dem party. Its nothing but LINOs

Now, there is one I haven't heard before.
This place is always fascinating!
Your hyperbole and hypocrisy is some of the most entertaining. You contribute more than you will ever know ;)
You're certainly free to quote me and back up your words.

:popcorn:
"thats a lie because you wont spend thirty minutes going through my post history!!"
:lol:

I don't know why the left thinks they can make fascist people and fascist views go away by smothering them and trying to prevent them from having a voice. By not allowing them to express themselves openly you will just radicalize them more. These people exist whether we like it or not.

It's a given that starting on January 20, the term "hate speech" will be expanded to include many comments that are currently allowed (even on Facebook & Twitter!).

I am guessing that the first thing that the new Attorney General does is to put out a list of words or topics that are now forbidden to be said or written. The only exception to this new rule is if you say those words inside your home or write them in your diary.

And if he puts them in writing, we still have the courts that will strike them down.
And the system holds, again.

Once again, the Constitution of the United States Holds.
Holds what?

There is NOTHING "liberal" about the Dem party. Its nothing but LINOs

Now, there is one I haven't heard before.
This place is always fascinating!
Your hyperbole and hypocrisy is some of the most entertaining. You contribute more than you will ever know ;)
You're certainly free to quote me and back up your words.

:popcorn:
"thats a lie because you wont spend thirty minutes going through my post history!!"
:lol:
Waiting.

This is the element of the Democratic Party that is not only completely unacceptable to me, but is also largely responsible for its underperformance in 2020.

There is nothing more liberal than defending freedom of speech and expression. PC, Identity Politics and Cancel Culture are the antithesis of freedom of expression, and they are NOT liberal values.

Freedom of expression is not about defending words you like. It's about defending words you DON'T like. Without it, things like this can happen.

And yet you still support the party, because in the end hating people like me is more important.

I was stuck voting Democrat because of Trump. I leave the hating and paranoia to people like you.

So soft fascism is more acceptable than 4 years of some blowhard, but a blowhard that won't trample your rights.

Got it.

"priorities"

Did Mac just thank Trump for beefing the court up against the lib agenda he voted for.....too funny
He's trying to make a great switch.

It ain't happening.

Mac sidled up to toro for far too long to be anything but another snake infiltrator.
You guys and your binary little worlds.

If I'm not an obedient Trumpster, I must be a commie.

How simple that must be for you!

So soft fascism is more acceptable than 4 years of some blowhard, but a blowhard that won't trample your rights.

Got it.

"priorities"
You can run with that, if it helps your feelz.

Got it.

"priorities"
You can run with that, if it helps your feelz.

Dodge, duck, dip dive and dodge.

Did Mac just thank Trump for beefing the court up against the lib agenda he voted for.....too funny

It ain't happening.

Mac sidled up to toro for far too long to be anything but another snake infiltrator.

What's simple is that you're a leftist who tries to sit on both sides of the fence. A carpetbagger.

Like Toro was... until he came out as siding with Soros and Jinping. So, it's time for you to open that leftist closet door and sashay out, bro.

Thanks for your time.

It ain't happening.

What's simple is that you're a leftist who tries to sit on both sides of the fence. A carpetbagger.

Like toro.

Thanks for your time.
People who choose think for themselves are the majority of the populace.

You nutters are the problem.

You're welcome.

It ain't happening.

Like toro.

Thanks for your time.
People who choose think for themselves are the majority of the populace.

You nutters are the problem.

You're welcome.
The real problem is being fixed.

In real time, no less.

Forum List

Back