Using "HATE" laws to silence dissent

The executive order mandates that “45 days after the conclusion of a United States election, the Director of National Intelligence, in consultation with the heads of any other appropriate executive departments and agencies (agencies), shall conduct an assessment of any information indicating that a foreign government, or any person acting as an agent of or on behalf of a foreign government, has acted with the intent or purpose of interfering in that election…The Director of National Intelligence shall deliver this assessment and appropriate supporting information to the President, the Secretary of State, the Secretary of the Treasury, the Secretary of Defense, the Attorney General, and the Secretary of Homeland Security.”

Further, the order allows for sanctions on any person or entity found to have worked on behalf of a foreign government toward interfering in a U.S. election.

December 18 will mark 45 days since election day. EOo Issued on: September 12, 2018 (2 years in the planning)

Executive Order on Imposing Certain Sanctions in the Event of Foreign Interference in a United States Election | The White House (archive.vn)

:popcorn:

It's a given that starting on January 20, the term "hate speech" will be expanded to include many comments that are currently allowed (even on Facebook & Twitter!). I am guessing that the first thing that the new Attorney General does is to put out a list of words or topics that are now forbidden to be said or written. The only exception to this new rule is if you say those words inside your home or write them in your diary.
I don't know that laws are required. This has been done primarily through the culture, and that has been plenty powerful enough.

Well, true, ,it is not fair to minimize the hard work of either the violent mobs, or the SJWs, who are willing to weaponize the government against counter revolutionaries.

They are a big part of the system of control already built and will have an increasing role moving forward.

This is the element of the Democratic Party that is not only completely unacceptable to me, but is also largely responsible for its underperformance in 2020.

There is nothing more liberal than defending freedom of speech and expression. PC, Identity Politics and Cancel Culture are the antithesis of freedom of expression, and they are NOT liberal values.

Freedom of expression is not about defending words you like. It's about defending words you DON'T like. Without it, things like this can happen.
Well, where the fuck have you been, Mac?

Oh, yeah. You've been off voting for the very thing you decry in this OP.

:laughing0301:

I wouldn't give you so much shit for voting for Kamala Harris if I didn't think you were violating your own principles. I expect that of others, but I really thought you were a liberal.

This is the element of the Democratic Party that is not only completely unacceptable to me, but is also largely responsible for its underperformance in 2020.

There is nothing more liberal than defending freedom of speech and expression. PC, Identity Politics and Cancel Culture are the antithesis of freedom of expression, and they are NOT liberal values.

Freedom of expression is not about defending words you like. It's about defending words you DON'T like. Without it, things like this can happen.

I wouldn't give you so much shit for voting for Kamala Harris if I didn't think you were violating your own principles. I expect that of others, but I really thought you were a liberal.
I know you won't understand this, but here goes.

Voting for someone doesn't mean you have to agree with everything they say and do.

That's absolutely as simple as I can make it for you. I'm sorry.

Did Mac just thank Trump for beefing the court up against the lib agenda he voted for.....too funny
You won't understand this, but I take each issue on its own. Unlike you, I don't have a tribe to lie for.
Nonsensical hate post from supposed non-hater
Issue one .which candidate is going to defend the Constitution......it ain't Biden.
You know it's true......

And yet you still support the party, because in the end hating people like me is more important.

Enjoy being the last person fed to the crocodile.

As apposed to being the last person being fed to the Alligator.

I know you won't understand this, but here goes.

Voting for someone doesn't mean you have to agree with everything they say and do.

That's absolutely as simple as I can make it for you. I'm sorry.
Well, I can respect the concept. It's just that when the subject with which you don't agree is whether or not America should continue to be America, it's a pretty big issue.

That said, the same can be said for Trump, right? You can not agree with him on everything, but still accept him as the best option, right?

It works both ways.

I don't know why the left thinks they can make fascist people and fascist views go away by smothering them and trying to prevent them from having a voice. By not allowing them to express themselves openly you will just radicalize them more. These people exist whether we like it or not.

I don't stifle you from saying it, but I do point out the folly in it when you say it. You mistake that for censorship.

They are the ideological polar opposites of Cult45 and use the same tactics.

There is NOTHING "liberal" about the Dem party. Its nothing but LINOs

Now, there is one I haven't heard before.
This place is always fascinating!
Your hyperbole and hypocrisy is some of the most entertaining. You contribute more than you will ever know ;)
You're certainly free to quote me and back up your words.

"thats a lie because you wont spend thirty minutes going through my post history!!"
:lol:

Was that supposed to be your 'owning of the libtard' moment?

Your hyperbole and hypocrisy is some of the most entertaining. You contribute more than you will ever know ;)

"thats a lie because you wont spend thirty minutes going through my post history!!"

mac isnt a libtard. Or a liberal.

Well, I can respect the concept. It's just that when the subject with which you don't agree is whether or not America should continue to be America, it's a pretty big issue.

That said, the same can be said for Trump, right? You can not agree with him on everything, but still accept him as the best option, right?

It works both ways.

Not really.

Trump was always unfit for office.

The idea that America will stop being America is kind of silly, it's the kind of xenophobic nonsense that comes out of the right because all their policy ideas kind of suck.

Anyone that doesn't fully comply with Cult45's warped world view is a libtard and liberal.

Anyone that doesn't fully comply with Cult45's warped world view is a libtard and liberal.
Im not a trump supporter. Nor do i have this tunnel vision that plagues our political landscape.

Forum List

Back