USMB Coffee Shop IV

:lol: I have a (not so small anymore) kitten charging through the house, bouncing off walls, attacking dust motes and other things invisible to the human eye and trilling his brains out...... :lol:

:lol: I have a (not so small anymore) kitten charging through the house, bouncing off walls, attacking dust motes and other things invisible to the human eye and trilling his brains out...... :lol:

Flea bath or fresh catnip? :laugh:
Neither, he was outside for an hour sleeping under his bush, the rosemary. Suddenly he came charging in the house and going nuts, typical kitten stuff. Now he's crashed out again in the front room. :lol:

Needed to come in for a breath of fresh air. The idiots that infest some threads on the board are beyond belief....... :lol:

Good night darlinks. I really do love you guys.

And we're still keeping vigil for

Harper (Save's granddaughter),
Pogo’s friend Pat and special comfort for Pogo,
TK, and TK's grandma,
Spoonie, Ringel, 007, Hombre, Sheila, Alan, & GW's sore backs,
Sherry’s Mom,
Becki and Becki’s hubby,
Noomi’s Auntie Marj,
The Ringels in difficult transition,
Mrs. BBD's knee,
Mrs. O and SFCOllie and Colonel,
GW's daughter, her friend Sachendra, and Sachendra's husband Bob and son Gary.
Noomi!!!
Ringel for wellness, rest, healing, and extra strength,
Nosmo's mom,
Mrs. Ernie,
Foxfyre,
WQ's mom Dorothy and Aunt Bev,
All of us and those we care about who are looking for work,
And all others we love and hold in concern.

And the light is left on for Freedombecki, Againsheila, Spoonman, Alan1 and all the others who we miss and hope to return.

outdoor-lighting.jpg

P.S. Sometimes in the editing of the vigil list or when I have switched computers, somebody gets dropped that is supposed to be on it. This will always be inadvertent and if ya'll would call it to my attention, it would be much appreciated.

We had some major thunder and lightening storms here this morning. The thunder was so loud and continuous that it actually woke me up! That rarely happens. I usually sleep right them. Lol. It was pretty cool though. We haven't had a storm like that around here in quite a while. I kind of like thunder and lightening sometimes. :)

I'm up and good morning Chris. Not here for long though. Will leave shortly for the hospital in Rio Rancho for this mysterious procedure they will perform on me--they say to plan to be there four to six hours--my experience tells me to plan for eight hours or more. A little scary but anxious to get it over with.

So I'll wish everybody a great Tuesday and keep those prayers and positive vibes coming folks.

We had some major thunder and lightening storms here this morning. The thunder was so loud and continuous that it actually woke me up! That rarely happens. I usually sleep right them. Lol. It was pretty cool though. We haven't had a storm like that around here in quite a while. I kind of like thunder and lightening sometimes. :)

The kid is GOOD.
Our latest "projects" have a little dog and leave the AC in the guest cottage on so they don't come home to a frankfurter.Angel called this morning horrified the "Baby Girl" would need mustard and relish by 6 when she gets home.
I went over and got the dog. My 3 males were actually pretty good with her.
Then I took the inside cover off the unit.
Red flashing LED! That looks bad. I start a web search and find a guy who "may be able" to answer my question for $32.
I kept looking. I found an RV forum where I read a post thatt says. "Red LED good, flashing green LED, get out your check book.
DAYUM the unit is about $800 to replace. Look some more including the search term green LED flashes 5 times.

Come to find out, the Carrier unit has a self protection routine. If is senses line voltage dipping below 108 VAC for longer than 1 minute or on 3 shorter occasions, it goes into safe mode. I simply had to disconnect the 12 VDC control circuit for 30 seconds and everything is cool. (literally)

I do believe that I will be adding a second deep cycle battery and a battery selector switch that will allow either, neither or both batteries to be used/charged. That would make disconnecting the control circuit as easy as a switch.

Lol! Eddie Rabbit! One of my friends mother really loved them. She would crank up his songs in the car and we would sing together, so I like that song! :D

We're home. Procedure went off without a hitch, though as I predicted that 4 to 6 hours did pretty much stretch into 8 hours. But feeling good, enjoying a fruit parfait and that I'm under orders to lift no more than five pounds or do any strenuous activity, including cooking, for 24 hours. So I guess I'll just have to play on the computer and watch movies. Poor me.

Seriously it was all good. It will be a few days before the lab results are back and we know what we are up against so the primary surgery can be scheduled.

We're home. Procedure went off without a hitch, though as I predicted that 4 to 6 hours did pretty much stretch into 8 hours. But feeling good, enjoying a fruit parfait and that I'm under orders to lift no more than five pounds or do any strenuous activity, including cooking, for 24 hours. So I guess I'll just have to play on the computer and watch movies. Poor me.

Seriously it was all good. It will be a few days before the lab results are back and we know what we are up against so the primary surgery can be scheduled.

That is good news. Keeping my fingers crossed that you have some positive news soon, Foxy!

Our prayers are with you for a positive and great outcome.
24 hour play time is good so enjoy :)

Forum List

Back