USMB Coffee Shop IV

Busy day at Doc's Thursday night a loyal customer and valued frien was beaten by his drugged out nephew out in the parking lot. He has some facial fractures and lots of stitches but will be OK.
The nephew has been arrested and charged with assault 2nd degree.
Then we got word today, (Friday) that our security/barback's dad passed away today.
That, and I had a date tonight.

Busy day at Doc's Thursday night a loyal customer and valued frien was beaten by his drugged out nephew out in the parking lot. He has some facial fractures and lots of stitches but will be OK.
Then we got word today, (Friday) that our security/barback's dad passed away today.

Sorry for the troubles your colleagues are enduring but a date? Mrs. Ernie is good with that?

Cold and gray here but bone dry. The folks east of us in north central and east Texas, Oklahoma, Arkansas and stretching northeast from there are getting hammered. We do need to discuss the weather distribution system with whoever is in charge of that.

Last part sounds the most dangerous...

If you are not in the dating pool, consider yourself lucky. There are a LOT of weirdos and liars out there. :)

Carefully removing pavers from a front porch this afternoon, so I can repair the sub base and reinstall it. Should be long enough to miss the end of Michigan v. Ohio State and the first part of MSU v. Penn State. Just above freezing here which makes working without gloves not a whole lot of fun.

If you are not in the dating pool, consider yourself lucky. There are a LOT of weirdos and liars out there. :)
You've seen my online dating profile........... :D

:lol: No, but I'm sure it's interesting.

I still like having ALL my body parts intact and if I had an online dating profile and the wife found out......... No thanks!!!

I still like having ALL my body parts intact and if I had an online dating profile and the wife found out......... No thanks!!!

Ha-ha! :D Then you wouldn't have three balls anymore. :(

Ha-ha! :D Then you wouldn't have three balls anymore. :(
Missing those would be the least of my worries.......

What is this dating thing you speak of? :p

What is this dating thing you speak of? :p

You don't want to know. :razz:

Several of my closest friends and relatives who are single would agree with you. Most tell me it requires quite a few 'interesting' dates before they have one with a person they think could even possibly be a keeper, and most of those eventually don't work out. But if they have their own priorities and values straight, they usually do eventually find their soul mate and many have entered into successful long term relationships and/or marriages. That assumes they aren't among the wieidos themselves. :)

Several of my closest friends and relatives who are single would agree with you. Most tell me it requires quite a few 'interesting' dates before they have one with a person they think could even possibly be a keeper, and most of those eventually don't work out. But if they have their own priorities and values straight, they usually do eventually find their soul mate and many have entered into successful long term relationships and/or marriages. That assumes they aren't among the wieidos themselves. :)

I really try not to be a weirdo. :lol:

I really try not to be a weirdo. :lol:

I happily accept my weirdness. I also have no social life, so I don't bother any dates with it. :lmao:

Forum List

Back