USMB Coffee Shop IV

upload_2016-4-24_22-16-24.png

Okay, as promised.

A lot less frosting on the grand daughter than I was hoping for.

Good night everybody. House guests just turned in and midnight approaches. I'm ready to find my pillow. Sweet dreams all.

Testing, testing ! yes I am still here, I just succumbed to the pressure and updated to windows 10.
Edit, bummer ! my email account with outlook express does not work now.

Last edited:
So ! I fixed my email by opening a new account with the same address, but I inadvertently caused my computer to need to use my Microsoft password every time I switch on. Now I cannot find out how to get my computer to start up without a password, and its bloody annoying

EDIT: I done did it. I got my computer to start without a local password. But don't ask me how.

Last edited:
So ! I fixed my email by opening a new account with the same address, but I inadvertently caused my computer to need to use my Microsoft password every time I switch on. Now I cannot find out how to get my computer to start up without a password, and its bloody annoying

Computer stuff is ALWAYS annoying. I can't tell you how many times I've wanted to throw it out a window. :D

Happy Monday! I'm heading off to sleepy land now! :bye1: SYL coffee shoppers!

brainnowork.png

I need a sleep too, I got up at six AM and downloaded windows 10 for two hours while watching a totally political propaganda film from 1949 about communist activities in America. Then I spent two more hours sorting out windows 10. Now I need an afternoon nap.

Testing, testing ! yes I am still here, I just succumbed to the pressure and updated to windows 10.
No more Outlook Express, they did away with it with Windows Vista, now you have Windows Live Mail.
Bottom left (search bar), type in "Windows Live Mail". You should find all of your emails and contacts there.

No more Outlook Express, they did away with it with Windows Vista, now you have Windows Live Mail.
Bottom left (search bar), type in "Windows Live Mail". You should find all of your emails and contacts there.

I have yet to install 'Microsoft edge' I have done enough scary things for one day, so I am still using internet explorer. But I got my email working.

I have yet to install 'Microsoft edge' I have done enough scary things for one day, so I am still using internet explorer. But I got my email working.
Edge is already installed as is Cortana and all the rest of the bloatware. Ultimately all the bloatware (except Cortana and Edge) can be safely deleted (uninstalled) if you know how or have the right program. Edge and Cortana can be (supposedly) turned off however Cortana will still send telemetry (data) to Microsoft even if it's 'off".
Edge is connected to Internet Explorer.

Good morning everybody. House guests (DIL and granddaughter) still asleep and last night we all agreed they wouldn't be up until they really really wanted to be up. They'll head home after breakfast.

Forum List

Back