USMB Coffee Shop IV

I'm giving some thought to a new business endeavor. Wonder if anybody would like to buy into my plan. I think we could do pretty well with it. I want to market "Organic Free-Range Moth Balls". I'm going to construct a huge screen cage in my back yard and put a large number of candles in it. At night, the moths will fly into the cage but won't be able to escape. Then every morning I will go out and collect the testicles from the males caught in the cage, package them and get them to market in the afternoon. I think there might be a market for a product like this. Who's interested? A very small buy-in could return you a huge return. I just need to come up with a tricky name for the product.

How you doin' down there, pard? Blown or flooded out yet? Some pretty crazy weather we've been getting lately.

I mean I love the rain. That just ensures we have plenty of water in the ground and the garden plants are loving it. I can live without the tornadoes though.

Hey there, I know Three Amigos who have a birthday coming up this weekend.:)

I was hoping no one would remember is was mine... :lol:

I mean damn... I'm going to be 59... :doubt:

What is with the black ribbon next to the USMB logo that has Merlin047?

Did something happen to him?

Merlin was one of us first members here that was very well liked. He was very intelligent and insightful and posted some of the best posts I've ever read here. He developed cancer and we all kind of went through it with him. Then one day after a brief absence, his wife posted that he had passed away. The original owner and creator of the board, jimnyc, put that ribbon there in his honor, and it has stayed with subsequent owners. I'm very glad to see that.

You can search the member list and find Merlin1047, if you're interested to read any of his posts. He was a great guy.

cool story

How you doin' down there, pard? Blown or flooded out yet? Some pretty crazy weather we've been getting lately.

I mean I love the rain. That just ensures we have plenty of water in the ground and the garden plants are loving it. I can live without the tornadoes though.

Hey there, I know Three Amigos who have a birthday coming up this weekend.:)

I was hoping no one would remember is was mine... :lol:

I mean damn... I'm going to be 59... :doubt:

same here, same day

Yep, our BBD, 007 and Spoon have been celebrating their birthdays in the CS for a few years now...I think you guys should wear your birthday suits.:eusa_whistle:

i'm always up for that

I like a team player.:thup: Where's that pic of you at the beach??
"Team player"... does that mean you'll be in your birthday suit too? ...
confused-24.gif

Forum List

Back