USMB Coffee Shop IV

When I get in a funk, my appetite is the first to go. Eventually my taste buds will return. For now...I am not eating much but I am still getting my vitamins with my morning Ensure drink.

I wish I had that problem. When I get into a funk, I usually graze the 'fridge way too often and eat unmentionable junk. I've been working on that lately, but the temptation is strong.

That's me. The fact that anyone actually can have no appetite is astounding to me

Fixing hubs a porkchop tonight. For me...I will try shrimp scampi. I hope it wakes up my taste buds cuz pretzels aren't cutting it.

I have had some very stressful business days and frankly, have not eaten well. Grabbing something that looks half-way edible at a big train station is not exactly good nutrition.

Back to fruits and veggies. Right after my chocolate chip cookie.

:D

I hear you. my stress levels at work have been through the roof the last few weeks. not eating well myself and I'm paying the price.

Same here guys. I have had to step up my real job and am finding little time for play or relaxation, between that one and this one, so I have to let this one go. Very time consuming here but what a great staff. Tourist season brings on more demands but combined with this responsibility at USMB, leaves no room for play...you know...fun and games ...:thup: CK should get me out of blue by tomorrow, I am hoping.

As pretty as you looked in blue, your peace of mind and being able to come here for fun and relaxation is more important...you're so smart.:smiliehug:

I hear you. my stress levels at work have been through the roof the last few weeks. not eating well myself and I'm paying the price.

I am thinking of rewarding myself with a nice Thai massage tomorrow.... there is a Thai Massage place about 4 tramstops from my home, and the ladies there seem to be very, very nice. :D

]tomorrow i'll hang out in the woods and take a few trees down for firewood. that's always good therapy for me.

:D

Last edited by a moderator:
AA...you are no longer going to be staff??? That sucks. For us, but prolly not for you. :(

Same here guys. I have had to step up my real job and am finding little time for play or relaxation, between that one and this one, so I have to let this one go. Very time consuming here but what a great staff. Tourist season brings on more demands but combined with this responsibility at USMB, leaves no room for play...you know...fun and games ...:thup: CK should get me out of blue by tomorrow, I am hoping.

Sorry AA...but everyone needs fun in their life. There has to time to unwind and just be yourself. :)

:thup:

Last edited by a moderator:
When I get in a funk, my appetite is the first to go. Eventually my taste buds will return. For now...I am not eating much but I am still getting my vitamins with my morning Ensure drink.

I wish I had that problem. When I get into a funk, I usually graze the 'fridge way too often and eat unmentionable junk. I've been working on that lately, but the temptation is strong.

That's me. The fact that anyone actually can have no appetite is astounding to me
I can't even fathom what it feels like ... :eusa_think:

Well...I tried the shrimp scampi. The dogs are happy but I was not. So...I guess another night of pretzels.

Well...I tried the shrimp scampi. The dogs are happy but I was not. So...I guess another night of pretzels.

Mmmmmmmmmmm

SUPERPRETZEL-Soft-Pretzels_D4029D66.jpg

YEAH...THAT ONE....but he is NO swish dude. :crybaby:

:eusa_whistle:

trivago-different-prices-same-room-large-5.jpg

:clap2: There he is before hair and makeup...:lol: and looking all like another hot, hot looking dude, Harrison Ford. You should hear his voice and watch his eyes in sync, with it. :omg:

Thanks WQ...:thup:

Well, now, that tells you how long I've been in Deutschland now. I really thought that guy is a German and Trivago was only in Germany. Really, I did. In Germany, he speaks German in the ads and it really does not look like he is being synchronized.

Then again, I just had some rum, so right now, everything looks like it's not synchronized...

Ok, if I made no sense, blame it on the Rum. Oh, wait, the bottle is empty now. Well, crap.

Dear [MENTION=45739]Jughead[/MENTION] - with great sorrow in my, uh, what's that called, oh yeah, heart, I can tell you that I also sometimes lose my appetit.

Dear [MENTION=45739]Jughead[/MENTION] - with great sorrow in my, uh, what's that called, oh yeah, heart, I can tell you that I also sometimes lose my appetit.
I feel your pain, Stat. I've been there as well, however I tend to eat more when I feel down. You heard the saying how some folks drink to drown their sorrows, well I just eat instead ... :)

I feel your pain, Stat. I've been there as well, however I tend to eat more when I feel down. You heard the saying how some folks drink to drown their sorrows, well I just eat instead ... :)

Well, when I saw my little one today for her last Wednesday visit before summer vacation, she jumped into my arms with such an enormous force, it kind of hurt my back, and I am a pretty damned strong dude. Since then, my back has been hurting, and, hating to take painkillers, I remembered this bottle of Rum that a bud brought over months ago.

The bottle of Rum is now empty. My back is feeling very good! And after that Thai Massage tomorrow, I may just eat one huge hamburger, in honor of you, Jughead!

Forum List

Back