USMB Coffee Shop IV

Geez, I found out hubbie had 3 massive heart attacks on Jan. 8th.
One on the front porch of the house, one in the ambulance taking him to the chopper and one in the chopper before they took off.
It's a miracle he is still alive and especially with only 15% of his heart still working.
I think the paramedics thought I could only handle being told about the two.
They were right :)
The people working at the hospital said he should not be alive right now.
Thanks to everyones prayers plus hubbies postive attitude is why he is still here. :)

The Docs were amazied at how he had no warning signs before he had them.
All of his vitial signs were normal, even his blood sugar was reading normal.
All of his tests at the VA plus his regular MD here in town showed that everything was normal.

My Man has so far survived incredible odds. :biggrin:
I'd bet he outlasts us all.

Oh geez, I just saw this. Heads up everybody. . .

295279_10151133825944674_561862526_n.jpg

Hubbie says to thank you all for everyting, including your continued prayers.
He says thank you all ,for you helping and supporting me.
This little coffee shop with your help and support has so far kept me sane as much as possible.
Considering I'm crazy most of the time anywho!
Most thought I was crazy to have married him with health problems to begin with. :)
We have had an incredible life together and we both feel like it's not over yet. :biggrin:
The coffee shop has always supported its friends. You have been there for many of us as we dragged ourselves through life's tribulations. Speaking for myself, my continued prayers for your husband's recovery feel wholly inadequate compared to what you've done for me.

Catching up before packing van for our human day at the motel:

Dad died of a heart attack on the 7th one that hit him. He was 63. I was 17.

Thought I was having one last night but ignored it best I could, hoping when I opened my eyes eventually, I would be seeing Gracie's furry face. Alas..I am looking at my cell phone instead.

I finally figured out how to set my phone to ring as well as vibrate. I hate gadgetry, but played with it until I learned it since I rely on it for roof seeking.

Yes, FF, I was referring to the pic link. It's OK though...I will check out heaters as soon as I get to a Walmart.

We were looking at Missouri some time back and I was focused on the Marceline area but it never came to pass. My great greats are from Edina. All innkeepers. Funny how that is, no? And me being in property mgmt all these years.

Sent from my Z981 using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

Congrats Chris on car payment free future! Feels good, yes? In all my years, I did that twice. Hated it. One, I bought off the showroom floor, with cash. The rest I bought off owners. Car payments suck.

Sent from my Z981 using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

Well, it's official...current temps are in the "witch's tit in a brass bra cup" cold. Nothing all day and last night that didn't feature a minus sign in front of the number. Expected to go down to as low as -20 here tonight. I wish I didn't have to go to work and I hope no airplanes require oil service or maintenance. It's so cold, the tears freeze before they roll down your cheeks, and your eyes will tear because the cold just rips them from you. Your nose hairs freeze when you inhale and if you try to breath through you mouth, your teeth hurt! At least it won't snow, and with some luck, airborne moisture will remain low and we won't get ice fog.

Working in -30C at air - very hard. If you're doing something near your home - it's not a problem, but making something on landing pad, with no place to hide for some minutes... You need triple salary, at least! ;)

I leave mine on always....but sometimes put it on Do Not Disturb (with exceptions - meaning I can choose who can get thru to me). I also use as my alarm clock.
I reboot every few days. Mine is charging right now and is on.
Yeah, mine too........ but I usually reboot once a day........ :eusa_whistle:

brain9.jpeg

Where's the Reboot button at this photo?
34765854-Sleeping-Eyes-Stock-Vector.jpg
Have you try to click on them? :)
No need, they close on their own when the time is right. Unless you have insomnia.........

I leave mine on always....but sometimes put it on Do Not Disturb (with exceptions - meaning I can choose who can get thru to me). I also use as my alarm clock.
I reboot every few days. Mine is charging right now and is on.
Yeah, mine too........ but I usually reboot once a day........ :eusa_whistle:

brain9.jpeg

Where's the Reboot button at this photo?
34765854-Sleeping-Eyes-Stock-Vector.jpg
Have you try to click on them? :)
No need, they close on their own when the time is right. Unless you have insomnia.........

I usually have an opposite problem - my body starts to sleep when it want without of asking any council from me... Only coffee, citramonum and hard rock are my allies... :)

We had a call this morning from his home nurse who will be coming by the house on Saturday.
She will tell us how often she will come out.
Right now he is sleeping but he does so in small amounts. He still needs to adjust back to home.

I'm still not completly together and in some shock yet.
I'm on automactic function mode.
Anything complicated my brain goes blank. :)
The people at walmart and safeway are in complete shock (as well a his reg. Doc, the one he is seeing tomorrow.. Got his new meds and plenty of fruits to snack on for us both.
In a town of 5,000 word spreds quickly.
He is well loved in our little comunity. :)

Hubbie says to thank you all for everyting, including your continued prayers.
He says thank you all ,for you helping and supporting me.
This little coffee shop with your help and support has so far kept me sane as much as possible.
Considering I'm crazy most of the time anywho!
Most thought I was crazy to have married him with health problems to begin with. :)
We have had an incredible life together and we both feel like it's not over yet. :biggrin:
The coffee shop has always supported its friends. You have been there for many of us as we dragged ourselves through life's tribulations. Speaking for myself, my continued prayers for your husband's recovery feel wholly inadequate compared to what you've done for me.

Well Ernie, I would never just walk by like the rest of the many people there and just let you drown.
Your second nostrial wasn't far away from gurgling too. :)
It was more shocking to me as a naive 16 year old kid ,people could be so uncaring about life.

Girls Scouts come in a purple hair variety. I was hit for Thin Mints and Tagalongs (peanut butter and chocolate).

Forum List

Back