USMB Coffee Shop IV

Seriously why would anyone admit to that?
at-least-we-found-that-out-before-the-2nd-date-photo-u2.jpg

Thought I would mention this now, so everyone can wonder what happened next Wednesday. Mrs. Liberty is having knee surgery to repair a ligament and remove some arthritis. I guess you are down for three days, then gradually back to normal. Unfortunately, she did not let me know how pressing the issue was or she could have done it last year when the deductible as already met. $2,000 poof!
Best wishes for MrsLiberty, Save!! She will feel so much better, I'm betting!!
Y'all are in my thoughts. :huddle:

Was just looking at the radar and that HUGE storm in California--it covers the entire state!!! Looks like Gracie and Mr. G are getting slammed again.

And with all that moisture gradually spreading west, we are only predicted to have maybe a shower on Sunday and less than a 50% chance for that???
Rain rain rain rain and more rain. Southern Calif is fixing to get TEN INCHES of rain. Yowza!!! Been steadily raining all day today and last night. Non stop. Not fierce...just steady. And its supposed to continue for another 10 days!!!!! Hope that damn dam in Oroville is holding up. Haven't heard anything, so I am presuming their rush job to shore it up worked.

And now, California can quit their bitching about the drought, lol.

Thought I would mention this now, so everyone can wonder what happened next Wednesday. Mrs. Liberty is having knee surgery to repair a ligament and remove some arthritis. I guess you are down for three days, then gradually back to normal. Unfortunately, she did not let me know how pressing the issue was or she could have done it last year when the deductible as already met. $2,000 poof!
Best wishes for MrsLiberty, Save!! She will feel so much better, I'm betting!!
Y'all are in my thoughts. :huddle:

Yes, best wishes to Mrs. Liberty and Save from me as well. :)

Tonight, we made enchiladas! Actually, I made them. They were all gone within 15 minutes and I made A LOT. Housemate was quite pleased and ate 4, lol. Its nice to cook at home and have two guys drool over what I cook. This is SOOO much nicer than living in a van, lol.

I'm in the process of buying my youngest daughter Hailey her first car. Actually, she's been pushing for an SUV and after 3 weeks of looking, testing my patience and sticker shock she's warn me down, it's an overpriced SUV with all the bells and whistles. :eusa_doh:

awww You're a good deddy!

Was just looking at the radar and that HUGE storm in California--it covers the entire state!!! Looks like Gracie and Mr. G are getting slammed again.

And with all that moisture gradually spreading west, we are only predicted to have maybe a shower on Sunday and less than a 50% chance for that???
Rain rain rain rain and more rain. Southern Calif is fixing to get TEN INCHES of rain. Yowza!!! Been steadily raining all day today and last night. Non stop. Not fierce...just steady. And its supposed to continue for another 10 days!!!!! Hope that damn dam in Oroville is holding up. Haven't heard anything, so I am presuming their rush job to shore it up worked.

You aren't down range from the Oroville, are you?

Wishing all a good night. I have to go...somewhat horizontal and get some rest. I have definitely found that sleeping sitting up is far better for my back and hip than trying to sleep laying down. Two nights ago, I could barely walk because my back hurt so much. Last night, I had a couple of hours between flights and napped in my truck...back MUCH better! Anyone else sleep sitting upright?

I believe they are about 10 miles north of there and are on high ground. It's still really wet there though.

I missed this earlier. Will send some extra prayer power your and Mrs. SL's way and on the list she goes.

Wishing all a good night. I have to go...somewhat horizontal and get some rest. I have definitely found that sleeping sitting up is far better for my back and hip than trying to sleep laying down. Two nights ago, I could barely walk because my back hurt so much. Last night, I had a couple of hours between flights and napped in my truck...back MUCH better! Anyone else sleep sitting upright?

I do better with my head raised somewhat and my shoulder braced against something. I sleep quite well sitting up but don't usually spend the night that way.

I'm in the process of buying my youngest daughter Hailey her first car. Actually, she's been pushing for an SUV and after 3 weeks of looking, testing my patience and sticker shock she's warn me down, it's an overpriced SUV with all the bells and whistles. :eusa_doh:

Well that's exciting for her anyway. You're a nice daddy. :)

Good night darlinks. I really do love you guys.

And we continue to pray and/or send good vibes and/or positive thoughts and/or keep vigil for:

Harper (Save's granddaughter),
Pogo’s friend Pat and special comfort for Pogo,
Freedombecki,
Noomi!!!
Nosmo's mom,
Ernie's stop smoking project,
Rod, GW's partner,
The Ringels in difficult transition,
Boedicca's Dad,
Foxfyre's friend Dana and Aunt Betty,
Etherion and his grandma,
Kat's sister,
Gallant Warrior's chilly goats,
The Ringel's Gizmo and wellness for Ringel,
Continued happiness for Mr. & Mrs. Gracie in difficult transition.
Mrs. Saveliberty with her impending knee surgery.
Special prayers and/or positive thoughts for Mr. Peach and Peach143 in the coming days and wellness for them both.
Special prayers and/or positive thoughts for Sherry's mom and her life saving medical treatment.
GW's daughter, her friend Sachendra, and Sachendra's husband Bob and son Gary in what is probably Sachendra's last days.
All of us and those we care about who are looking for work,

And the light is left on for Alan, Noomi, Freedombecki, Oddball, 007, Sixfoot and all others we hope will find their way back.

With thoughts of the people in danger of flooding in California
rainfall.png

Last edited:
Yep. Now y'all know why I like sleeping in a recliner. My back has to be curved semi fetal position and a recliner does exactly that. Also relieves pressure on my hip as well. So yes.....I sleep upright but slightly back.

No recliner here. Don't want one because I don't want to have to haul it if and when we move again. So, I put less air in my air bed....instant recliner cuz I sink in the middle, lol. And, I have lots of pillows to prop up my top side and legs. Butt further down inside the bed itself. It works. Until I get my own home and THEN I will get a recliner. :)

No. Further north and up higher...thankfully!!!

I had roast beef for dinner and now I have a little tiny piece stuck in between my teeth, and I can't get it out and it hurts!
Toothpicks or floss will take care of that problem!

I tried a toothpick and brushing but that didn't work. I will try flossing. It's really bugging me!

Try coca-cola another time, I heard, it can dissolve meat, because partially consist of orthophosphoric acid :)

I had roast beef for dinner and now I have a little tiny piece stuck in between my teeth, and I can't get it out and it hurts!
Toothpicks or floss will take care of that problem!

I tried a toothpick and brushing but that didn't work. I will try flossing. It's really bugging me!
I understand the feeling, that's why I gave up popcorn.

Popcorn is terrible for getting stuff stuck between your teeth and in your gums.....but it's so yummy!
I agree, popcorn is delicious, but I've had to dial back my consumption. Since I prefer mine drenched in butter and parmesan cheese especially...LOL!

Which popcorn do you prefer? Salted one is very excellent with beer :)

Tonight, we made enchiladas! Actually, I made them. They were all gone within 15 minutes and I made A LOT. Housemate was quite pleased and ate 4, lol. Its nice to cook at home and have two guys drool over what I cook. This is SOOO much nicer than living in a van, lol.

I want to eat a several of them too... Damn, offcourse, it's two days to Maslenica, ansient week of holidays with eating pancakes everyday, burning the effigy of winter and celebrating the Day of Red Army :)

Forum List

Back