USMB Coffee Shop IV

Saw this guy at the front door when I went to take the dog out earlier.

P1010114.jpg

I think I might prefer the snake to the dog as a pet. I hate this stupid, never listening, shitting and pissing all over the house dog. :mad:

The snake, at least, would just be stupid. :lol:

Where on earth do you live? Jeezus..

I'm in GA. That's apparently a pretty common snake as well as being basically harmless.

Of course, I didn't know that when I took the picture, so I didn't mess with it. :lol:

I read or saw..can't remember where...that most poisonous snakes are very colorful. Reds and corals on the body. Not counting the rattle snake that warns ya with noise.

Good night darlinks. I love you guys.

And we're still keeping vigil for
Harper (Save's granddaughter),
Sunshine,
Pogo’s friend Pat and special comfort for Pogo,
TK, and TK's grandma,
Sheila’s friend Shirley,
Spoonie, Ringel, and Sheila's sore backs,
Sherry’s Mom,
BDBoop, her sis, and family,
Hombre,
Pix,
Becki and Becki’s hubby,
Sheila and son Andrew,
Noomi’s Auntie Marj and Nana and friend Tracy,
Sheila's sore foot post surgery healing,
Stat's aunt,
Smilebong for his brother-in-law and family,
Complete healing for Mrs. Ringel and assurance for Ringel
Ollie, Mrs O and family in the loss of their Angie,
Bloodrock's father-in-law in Germany,
All of us and those we care about who are looking for work,
All who are dealing with colds and flu,
And all others we love and hold in concern.

And the light is on awaiting the return of Bigfoot, Oddball, and Sunshine.

candle.gif

P.S. Sometimes in the editing of the vigil list or when I have switched computers, somebody gets dropped that is supposed to be on it. This will always be inadvertent and if ya'll would call it to my attention, it would be much appreciated.

Afternoon all. Just back from a long eight hour shift, my feet are sore and I have to go out in about an hour for class. I am stuffed but would never miss a class.

Hope all is well with everyone. :)

It has to do with skin care, diet, and genetics. The first lady may eat a good organic diet, but she has not taken care of her skin and doesn't make any effort with her appearance.

The second lady is all glammed up and is probably wearing make-up, but she has obviously taken care of her skin. I don't know who she is, but even a cook who eats sauces, butter, and desserts, etc., but in moderation, will not harm her looks.

Most people don't protect their skin from the sun, and that's what causes the most damage, though diet has a lot of effect too. Being a little plump rather than thin helps to make the second lady more attractive at her age, imo.

French women, for example, have a high life expectancy, are generally not fat, and look pretty good in middle age. They eat butter, white bread, meat, and so on, but in moderation. They also eat a lot of fruits and veggies.

A healthy organic diet doesn't lead to looking old; it's taking care of your skin that counts. A diet that is not perfect doesn't lead to being beautiful: it has to do with skin care too and just making an effort. I don't think the first lady has made any effort with her looks.

I think that is just an unretouched picture. Here is one where she is made up with makeup, but she still has wrinkles - at 51, that's not common.

Gillian-McKeith-006.jpg

Wrinkles at 51 are not common? I thought they were, especially around the eyes. When people smile, wrinkles around the eyes show. That other woman is not smiling; if she were, I think she'd show wrinkles around the eyes too. But, this lady is too thin, as someone else has posted. Being too thin makes wrinkles and saggy skin show more.

She looks older than 51. Hell, I will be 62 in october and I have half the wrinkles she does.

Saw this guy at the front door when I went to take the dog out earlier.

P1010114.jpg

I think I might prefer the snake to the dog as a pet. I hate this stupid, never listening, shitting and pissing all over the house dog. :mad:

The snake, at least, would just be stupid. :lol:

Where on earth do you live? Jeezus..

I'm in GA. That's apparently a pretty common snake as well as being basically harmless.

Of course, I didn't know that when I took the picture, so I didn't mess with it. :lol:
By coincidence, today happens to be World Snake Day.

WorldSnakeDay-July16.jpg

worldsnakeday.gif

It has to do with skin care, diet, and genetics. The first lady may eat a good organic diet, but she has not taken care of her skin and doesn't make any effort with her appearance.

The second lady is all glammed up and is probably wearing make-up, but she has obviously taken care of her skin. I don't know who she is, but even a cook who eats sauces, butter, and desserts, etc., but in moderation, will not harm her looks.

Most people don't protect their skin from the sun, and that's what causes the most damage, though diet has a lot of effect too. Being a little plump rather than thin helps to make the second lady more attractive at her age, imo.

French women, for example, have a high life expectancy, are generally not fat, and look pretty good in middle age. They eat butter, white bread, meat, and so on, but in moderation. They also eat a lot of fruits and veggies.

A healthy organic diet doesn't lead to looking old; it's taking care of your skin that counts. A diet that is not perfect doesn't lead to being beautiful: it has to do with skin care too and just making an effort. I don't think the first lady has made any effort with her looks.

I think that is just an unretouched picture. Here is one where she is made up with makeup, but she still has wrinkles - at 51, that's not common.

Gillian-McKeith-006.jpg

My mom and her sibling all had wrinkles at 51, before that actually. Genetics.

I'm lucky, they all had dry skin, mine was more oily (dad's side) - sucked in junior high, but in my late 50s I have no wrinkles.

[MENTION=45739]Jughead[/MENTION]

I'm so sorry to hear about your old friend!

LOS ANGELES -- Archie Andrews will die taking a bullet for his gay best friend.

The famous freckle-faced comic book icon is meeting his demise in Wednesday's installment of "Life with Archie" when he intervenes in an assassination attempt on Kevin Keller, Archie Comics' first openly gay character. Andrews' death, which was first announced in April, will mark the conclusion of the series that focuses on grown-up renditions of Andrews and his Riverdale pals.

"The way in which Archie dies is everything that you would expect of Archie," said Jon Goldwater, Archie Comics publisher and co-CEO. "He dies heroically. He dies selflessly. He dies in the manner that epitomizes not only the best of Riverdale but the best of all of us. It's what Archie has come to represent over the past almost 75 years."

Archie comics series to end with hero?s death | CTV Vancouver News
Thanks for your kind comments, Sarah! :)

I had heard about my pal Archie's passing a few months ago. Good news is he only dies in the Life With Archie series. They did this to end the series. Archie will still be alive and well in the other Archie related comic series ... :)

Here's a related thread I had created ...

I figured you knew all about it already. Just extending my condolences.

Forum List

Back