USMB Coffee Shop IV

I would say I am a #5 myself.

56232099_1498467983658429_8443628962013249536_n.jpg
About 5. Any other is only worthy of becoming banana bread.

Anything over a 5 or maybe an early 6, yes. 1 through 4 are too green to have great banana taste.

Last edited:
Check out the links I edited onto the post BULLDOG . Or just type in Med School graduation gifts into your browser and you'll see lots of other ideas.

I'm useless when it comes to buying gifts. Any idea what to give someone graduating med school?
Uhm...their own cadaver, or at least one of those commercial skeletons?

She's already been there and done that. I don't think she wants to do it again any time soon.
OK, a great gift card for her favorite home décor place?

Not a bad idea, but I'd like to get something to tie in with her accomplishment. She says all she really wants is sleep and money. I'm looking for something better.
Open to suggestions...

One of the best baby goat videos ever. And I especially liked the sleeping Great Pyrenees and immediately thought of GW and his goats and their guard dogs. :)

One of the best baby goat videos ever. And I especially liked the sleeping Great Pyrenees and immediately thought of GW and his goats and their guard dogs. :)

Yup, a well "trained" Pyr will be just like that. I liked the tyke with the John Deere hat and the guy with "Toughie" could have been my partner, laying there in the goat pen with kids using him for a trampoline. Thanks for that cheering video. It shouldn't be too much longer before we have kids here.
Many happy greetings, all!

Yup, a well "trained" Pyr will be just like that. I liked the tyke with the John Deere hat and the guy with "Toughie" could have been my partner, laying there in the goat pen with kids using him for a trampoline. Thanks for that cheering video. It shouldn't be too much longer before we have kids here.

Go back to sleep. We'll wake you in June.

Too late, I'm already woke! How ya doin'?

Doin' jes fine! Realtor and painter coming tomorrow. Putting the old shack up for sale and moving to Tejas permanent. I've had a house there for 10 years. Enjoy your skeeters!

Doin' jes fine! Realtor and painter coming tomorrow. Putting the old shack up for sale and moving to Tejas permanent. I've had a house there for 10 years. Enjoy your skeeters!

Glad to know a fellow vet is doing well.
No skeeters yet and the free range chickens and turkeys actually mine the persistent puddles for skeeter larvae. I finally secured the hay supply from the partner's raiders. That was getting pretty expensive, allowing a goat self-serve buffet.
Lots to do here, always in the spring. Break up means we're now waiting for the ice to go out underground. Until then, standing water on the surface makes a horrible, muddy mess.
Good luck with the sale of the old homestead.

Tejas is lucky to get you full time. We would be there too except for my almost 93 year old aunt who lives here and we are pretty much all she has.

Holy crap, the drive down was white knuckle time.

I was on a couple sections of downhill road and my anti-lock brakes were going off like a popcorn popper....Could only regain steering by getting off the brakes, at which point gravity caused me to go faster.

So glad I didn't hit anything.

Back up in Albuquerque for the wife's chemo tomorrow, after a high wind drive we spent all morning and early afternoon looking at houses in NW and NE. Decided to finally look at one that we had rejected last time (without looking at it) and guess what, it's the one we chose. Really nice neighborhood and while the house is not as large as we like it it's not only well kept but was owned by a lady who the city did a complete handicapped reno for. She's now in a nursing home and was honestly almost ready to lose the house to the bank, it's also a house our broker listed and has been trying to sell for a while. Wouldn't sell because it had the two small bathrooms made into one, we can deal with that.

Back up in Albuquerque for the wife's chemo tomorrow, after a high wind drive we spent all morning and early afternoon looking at houses in NW and NE. Decided to finally look at one that we had rejected last time (without looking at it) and guess what, it's the one we chose. Really nice neighborhood and while the house is not as large as we like it it's not only well kept but was owned by a lady who the city did a complete handicapped reno for. She's now in a nursing home and was honestly almost ready to lose the house to the bank, it's also a house our broker listed and has been trying to sell for a while. Wouldn't sell because it had the two small bathrooms made into one, we can deal with that.

Sounds good. And if the price is right on the house you have a little left over for whatever improvements would make it more fun.

Forum List

Back