USMB Coffee Shop IV

Anybody not get this? :) I guess it is possible that somebody didn't see that movie.

60819719_1217169645131486_3578710937374294016_n.jpg

And I couldn't resist reposting this one:

A crowded United Airlines flight was canceled. A
single agent was re-booking a long line of inconvenienced travelers.

Suddenly, an angry passenger pushed his way to the desk. He slapped his ticket on the counter and said, "I HAVE to be on this flight and it has to be FIRST CLASS."

The agent replied, "I'm sorry, sir. I'll be happy to try
to help you, but I've got to help these folks first; and then I'm
sure we'll be able to work something out."

The passenger was unimpressed. He asked loudly, so that
the passengers behind him could hear, "DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHO I AM?"

Without hesitating, the agent smiled and grabbed her
public address microphone. "May I have your attention, please?", she began, her voice heard clearly throughout the terminal. "We have a passenger here at Gate 14 WHO DOES NOT KNOW WHO HE IS. If anyone can help him with his identity, please come to Gate 14".

With the folks behind him in line laughing hysterically,
the man glared at the United Airlines agent, gritted his teeth, and said, "F*** You!"

Without flinching, she smiled and said, "I'm sorry sir,
you'll have to get in line for that, too."

Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to
dance in the rain...​

I think several of us might relate to this. I sure do:

68393881_2276110995850988_3091727161439027200_n.jpg
They forgot one when they did this cartoon.

Google images or info on something you read about in a book that actually grabbed your fancy. For me lately..it's Cornwall, English Manor Houses of the 19th centurty and prior, abbeys.

I think several of us might relate to this. I sure do:

68393881_2276110995850988_3091727161439027200_n.jpg
They forgot one when they did this cartoon.

Google images or info on something you read about in a book that actually grabbed your fancy. For me lately..it's Cornwall, English Manor Houses of the 19th centurty and prior, abbeys.

Have you been watching Poldark? I know that PBS bought it from the BBC.

HELLO COFFEE SHOP DENIZENS... I've been busy with much around the property and spending money like a drunken sailor.

My super Christian son wrote a book that's about to be published so I decided to make a movie. Yeah... I know... WHAT, MAKE A MOVIE? Well I'm not talking AVATAR... :lol:... just some little thing for fun, just to get the hang of it and then maybe try something a little more complicated. I bought a new Sony FDR-AX53 4K video camera, and a new monster DELL desktop computer that will handle the 4K video editing. A couple major purchases but, it's only money and you only live once.

Bought a drone too, a Holy Stone HS100. Was relatively CHEAP but still a very nice drone. Has all the right features and flies excellent.

HELLO COFFEE SHOP DENIZENS... I've been busy with much around the property and spending money like a drunken sailor.

My super Christian son wrote a book that's about to be published so I decided to make a movie. Yeah... I know... WHAT, MAKE A MOVIE? Well I'm not talking AVATAR... :lol:... just some little thing for fun, just to get the hang of it and then maybe try something a little more complicated. I bought a new Sony FDR-AX53 4K video camera, and a new monster DELL desktop computer that will handle the 4K video editing. A couple major purchases but, it's only money and you only live once.

Bought a drone too, a Holy Stone HS100. Was relatively CHEAP but still a very nice drone. Has all the right features and flies excellent.
Congratulations to Young Mr. 007, and hope his book is a best-seller! Wish him luck from your friends at USMB!

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
A dog who likes to go everywhere we go.
OK. :iyfyus.jpg: I've been a little dense lately.

It is a fact though When Carly the mini doxie or Sally the Shih tzu come to live with us from time to time when their regular human companions are out of town, they both shadow us everywhere we go. And I especially am not allowed to be in the bathroom by myself. :)

Those are called 'Velcro' dogs...…..I got 2 of them. Some days it's cute. Most days it's rather annoying :mad:
I have a cat like that. He shadows me all over the place and is often inconveniently placed. I even found him stashed among the hay bales yesterday when I went to feed the goats.

It is a fact though When Carly the mini doxie or Sally the Shih tzu come to live with us from time to time when their regular human companions are out of town, they both shadow us everywhere we go. And I especially am not allowed to be in the bathroom by myself. :)
Jasper, our oldest cat used to be like that. Now it's only when he's hungry of wants me to get the shower pan wet........ he likes to lap up the water on the shower pan....... :dunno:

Jasper, our oldest cat used to be like that. Now it's only when he's hungry of wants me to get the shower pan wet........ he likes to lap up the water on the shower pan....... :dunno:

Yes, our cats liked to be in the bathroom with us too, especially to sit on the edge of the tub and watch the water. But again it was rare that any of us were in the bathroom by ourselves, though sometimes they would get bored and leave after awhile. The dogs don't. :)

What brought this on, Mr. Blackhawk?

Yes, our cats liked to be in the bathroom with us too, especially to sit on the edge of the tub and watch the water. But again it was rare that any of us were in the bathroom by ourselves, though sometimes they would get bored and leave after awhile. The dogs don't. :)
Jasper's the one who as a kitten would get in the the shower with me just to watch the water go down the drain and get soaked.

Forum List

Back