USMB Coffee Shop IV

I thought for sure that Jug would have posted this...

:D

July-30th-is-National-Cheesecake-Day.png

I think that gets universal acknowledgement. :thup:

tumblr_m98tyfZJkO1qfw2dno1_400.gif

Happy Birthday Ernie!

Here ya go, put some meat on dem scrawny bones:

happy-birthday-cake-pictures-with-candle.jpg

And don't forget --- "act your age"... :scared1:

How am I supposed to act? I've never been 65 before.

Baldwin County Alabama has already given me a great present. My property tax assessment is FROZEN!

I was referring to the number of candles on the cake actually... ;)

Hmm 65... far as I know you're supposed to take an interest in shuffleboard, sit around on the bench in front of Wal-Mart and then go home and intone "hey you kids, get off my lawn".

I'd go with the cake. :eusa_angel:

So you're saying an old guy like me shouldn't be hanging out in bars 12 hours a day?
My partner Max, made me a chocolate truffle cheesecake. OMG! I'm sure it's illegal in several states.

Here is your Birthday gift Ernie

Ammo Can Poker Set

Replace_Sphinx_Logo_1__88051.1405442696.1280.1280.jpg

Cool!

You should see me setting up the room for poker.

The poker chips with their cases weigh over 40 pounds. The 3 tables are each about 100 lbs.

Then it's coasters, ashtrays, 2 pots of coffee and 3 dozen Krispy Kreams. It takes me about 2 hours to set everything up.
Now I'm adding Saturday to the Monday and Wednesday we already play.

Well, I spent practically the entire day with little Princess Statalina at an indoor playground called Jackalino and the good news is, I didn't suffer a heart attack.

Keeping up with little kids for 6 hours straight in that kind of environment is a little like running 26 miles...

And of course, Papa did every parcourse with little Miss Statalina.

Ok, so today I realized that 50 is definitely not the new 20. :lol:

Well, I spent practically the entire day with little Princess Statalina at an indoor playground called Jackalino and the good news is, I didn't suffer a heart attack.

Keeping up with little kids for 6 hours straight in that kind of environment is a little like running 26 miles...

I don't know, many 20 year olds aren't in very good shape.

Well, for me it hasn't been a real great day... I woke up at 0200 this morning because of severe pain behind my left knee. Sat around in my recliner until 0400 and it was still hurting pretty bad so I woke Mrs. BBD up and we went to the ER in Rockford. I was thinking I might have a blood clot or something weird going on with my knee. In the ER they took X-rays of my knee and did an ultra sound. X-rays were normal and so was the ultra sound. Good news is there is no fracture or blood clot. The doctor never did say what was wrong with my knee. Gave me a prescription for some pain pills and sent me back home. Knee still hurts as much as it did at 0200 and the pain pills don't help very much at all. I guess I must have a case of kneemonia.

I don't know, many 20 year olds aren't in very good shape.

I can only honestly compare to when I was 20... :D

Forum List

Back