USMB Coffee Shop IV

Person No. 2:

coffee-hotties-9.jpg

Ummmmm, honey.....:)

That may be a regular person, but he reminds me of a celeb or celebs....a little Timothy Olyphant, and at least one other I can't think of the name.

Well, day 4 of vacation with little princess Statalina came and went, she is now sleeping the sleep of a little princess. This was the day were Papa Stat still keeps his business going, even on vacation, so I had 9 one hour appointments today and a friend watched Miss Statalina the entire day. They did a playground tour and little Miss Statalina made sure to take her scooter with her!

So, from 09:30 to 12:30 and from 14:00 to 20:00, I worked and the little one played.

At 20:05, as my daughther burst through the door, ice cream stains a sure forensic evidence that not only daddies know how to bribe little kids into being good, she hugged me and then said, in English: "Papa, I helped Kathy pick carrots and green beans and apples and oh here, here are flowers for you. You need to rest and watch some Scooby Doo now."

:D

So, with the magic of the German version of TIVO, we watched Scooby Doo until Miss Statalina, who was obviously fighting exhaustion but would never admit it, nosiree, fell asleep and Papa Stat carried her to her Statalina bed in the kingdom of many toys.....

I then also retired to the great statilicious bed, thinking I would rest my eyes for a couple of minutes. That was three hours ago.

:)

Hope you all had a good day.

Last edited:
Morning !
Thursday morning grins ! :)

cats-know-what-they-did.jpg

and now for a shower

And my, look at at that dirty toilet-bowl ring.

Oh, that was the cleanaholic German in me that just sprang to life.

If you quote this message or right-click that pic and open it in a new tab, you will see the website from which it came and get a Thor's Day laugh out of it...

Morning !
Thursday morning grins ! :)

cats-know-what-they-did.jpg

and now for a shower

If you quote this message or right-click that pic and open it in a new tab, you will see the website from which it came and get a Thor's Day laugh out of it...

Ewww....I didn't notice that at first....I was too busy looking at kitty hiding behind the shower curtain....!

and now for a shower

Ewww....I didn't notice that at first....I was too busy looking at kitty hiding behind the shower curtain....!

Oh, I saw the pussy, too!!! I didn't miss that!!!

big-black-dog-albums-pictures-picture6712-cdy-0007.jpg

Checked my trail cameras just now and found this guy lurking around. This particular camera was only about 60 yards away from my house. I've seen coyotes in my yard before so this is no surprise.

big-black-dog-albums-pictures-picture6712-cdy-0007.jpg

Checked my trail cameras just now and found this guy lurking around. This particular camera was only about 60 yards away from my house. I've seen coyotes in my yard before so this is no surprise.
When hiking in Arizona, I came across coyotes on a few occasions. As I kept advancing for a better picture, I recall they turned their heads, took a quick look at me, and ran off. Quite elusive. The most I saw at one time were two.

I hate people. Oy.
The room I rented to that lady that was supposed to move in Sept 1st...well...I had an intuition that something was wrong so I called her yesterday and asked her to call me. No response. So I called her daughter in law and left a message. No response. So I emailed her this morning and in that email I said I could not reach her on her cell phone and I mostly wanted to confirm that things were still on track. I got a phone call this afternoon from her. She's "in the hospital", is in Denver, is sick, and she is soooo sorry she didn't call me last month to let me know she would not be moving in after all. So I wished her well (not surprised at all) and said not to worry about it.

And then I put the ad in the paper. So far, two have called. And neither one read the ad itself, so I had to listen to the drivel, explain it is only for one person, no boozers, no partiers, no drugs, must be employed, pet considered, etc....which they would have known IF they had READ THE DAMN AD. Which they never do.

Oy.

Afternoon everyone. Hope all is well. Got out of bed at midday today because I needed the sleep. Took the day off work to recover for tournament in two days. Fingers crossed this cough doesn't get any worse. I am better today but still far from 100% and will miss another class tonight, regretfully. :(

Forum List

Back