USMB Coffee Shop IV

I hate people. Oy.
The room I rented to that lady that was supposed to move in Sept 1st...well...I had an intuition that something was wrong so I called her yesterday and asked her to call me. No response. So I called her daughter in law and left a message. No response. So I emailed her this morning and in that email I said I could not reach her on her cell phone and I mostly wanted to confirm that things were still on track. I got a phone call this afternoon from her. She's "in the hospital", is in Denver, is sick, and she is soooo sorry she didn't call me last month to let me know she would not be moving in after all. So I wished her well (not surprised at all) and said not to worry about it.

And then I put the ad in the paper. So far, two have called. And neither one read the ad itself, so I had to listen to the drivel, explain it is only for one person, no boozers, no partiers, no drugs, must be employed, pet considered, etc....which they would have known IF they had READ THE DAMN AD. Which they never do.

Oy.

I can't stand people who can't read especially when things are so clear.

Now this is a true coffee lover....

just-drinking-some-coffee-17281-1246816737-2.jpg

On the funeral arrangements, I want to be cremated and shot into space, but that's pretty expensive.

On the chili dogs, have you guys tried Carroll Shelby's chili? It's in little brown bags near the gravy display or by the soups at your local grocery. It is YUMMY!

I still want to be cremated and sent to Massengill........

I hate people. Oy.
The room I rented to that lady that was supposed to move in Sept 1st...well...I had an intuition that something was wrong so I called her yesterday and asked her to call me. No response. So I called her daughter in law and left a message. No response. So I emailed her this morning and in that email I said I could not reach her on her cell phone and I mostly wanted to confirm that things were still on track. I got a phone call this afternoon from her. She's "in the hospital", is in Denver, is sick, and she is soooo sorry she didn't call me last month to let me know she would not be moving in after all. So I wished her well (not surprised at all) and said not to worry about it.

And then I put the ad in the paper. So far, two have called. And neither one read the ad itself, so I had to listen to the drivel, explain it is only for one person, no boozers, no partiers, no drugs, must be employed, pet considered, etc....which they would have known IF they had READ THE DAMN AD. Which they never do.

Oy.

Someone has a place for rent? Great, I need a party hangout.

I hate people. Oy.

Oy.

Someone has a place for rent? Great, I need a party hangout.

Just what Gracie is looking for......:lol:

Good night darlinks. I love you guys.

And we're still keeping vigil for
Harper (Save's granddaughter),
Sunshine,
Pogo’s friend Pat and special comfort for Pogo,
TK, and TK's grandma,
Sheila’s friend Shirley,
Spoonie, Ringel, and Sheila's sore backs,
Sherry’s Mom,
BDBoop, her sis, and family,
Hombre,
Pix,
Becki and Becki’s hubby,
Sheila and son Andrew,
Noomi’s Auntie Marj and Nana and friend Tracy,
Sheila's sore foot post surgery healing,
Stat's aunt,
Complete healing for Mrs. Ringel and assurance for Ringel,
All of us and those we care about who are looking for work,
All who are dealing with colds and flu,
And all others we love and hold in concern.

And the light is on awaiting the return of Oddball, Sunshine, and Becki.

candle.gif

P.S. Sometimes in the editing of the vigil list or when I have switched computers, somebody gets dropped that is supposed to be on it. This will always be inadvertent and if ya'll would call it to my attention, it would be much appreciated.

All Hebrew National hotdogs start out life about seven miles from where I sit right now. Oldest daughter worked on the packaging line there years ago during high school.

Did she get sick of smelling them? My sis lived in Hershey Pennsylvania and people get sick of smelling chocolate all over the place. :D
I could see why it can get to you after awhile. However, one smell that I never tire of is freshly baked bread. I could smell it every day, and not complain...:D

Would be great to live within a 5 block radius of the Wonder Bread factory. Waking up every morning, opening the window, and letting that nice aroma into the house. You can also get food scented candles, but somehow, it's not the same.

All Hebrew National hotdogs start out life about seven miles from where I sit right now. Oldest daughter worked on the packaging line there years ago during high school.

Did she get sick of smelling them? My sis lived in Hershey Pennsylvania and people get sick of smelling chocolate all over the place. :D
I could see why it can get to you after awhile. However, one smell that I never tire of is freshly baked bread. I could smell it every day, and not complain...:D

Would be great to live within a 5 block radius of the Wonder Bread factory. Waking up every morning, opening the window, and letting that nice aroma into the house. You can also get food scented candles, but somehow, it's not the same.

A great deal of the University of Akron (OH) is just 3-4 blocks from a Wonder Bread factory. I smelled the stuff pretty much every day when I was doing my masters....

But that soft stuff just doesn't compare to the roughly zillion different types of German breads.

Right, [MENTION=36767]Bloodrock44[/MENTION], [MENTION=15726]Hossfly[/MENTION], [MENTION=31362]gallantwarrior[/MENTION] [MENTION=20412]JakeStarkey[/MENTION] ??

:D

Forum List

Back