USMB Coffee Shop IV

beautress I think your missing the point of my post which was why on earth is that video considered a banned video? When I first saw that it said Banned video in the headline I assumed it must be because the ladies dancing were not wearing tank tops while dancing so when thst proved to be not the case,it made no sense whatsoever why it was titled that.I watched the video and there was nothing in there that was not suitable for children,no cussing or anything so WHY is it called Banned video. :dunno:
Back in the early days of talkies and moving cartoons, some believed showing ankles was a mortal sin. People then had higher levels of morals, and we live in a society where criticizing someone for a crime has earned the innocent lawsuits because anything goes is their belief. Cartoon dancing gals showing multiple anatomical ..er..uh... can we plz change the subject?

1628993505549.png

Bummer ! I updated windows 10 yesterday , now I cannot access my email. Has anyone else had this problem, or do you know the solution to it?

Bummer ! I updated windows 10 yesterday , now I cannot access my email. Has anyone else had this problem, or do you know the solution to it?
Reboot of course and wait awhile. The email server may be down. I have email addresses on several different servers and at any time one of them might be down for maintenance or whatever for a short time. Hopefully you can access yours soon. If not and rebooting doesn't help you may have to uninstall and reinstall your email server. If you use Outlook though, I don't know how entangled that is with Microsoft and its updates so somebody smarter than me will have to advise.

Reboot of course and wait awhile. The email server may be down. I have email addresses on several different servers and at any time one of them might be down for maintenance or whatever for a short time. Hopefully you can access yours soon. If not and rebooting doesn't help you may have to uninstall and reinstall your email server. If you use Outlook though, I don't know how entangled that is with Microsoft and its updates so somebody smarter than me will have to advise.
Thanks foxy, I am using outlook and nothing happens when I click on the email button. I do not think it is the server, I think a recent update corrupted my mail program. I have been looking into it and conclude its too complicated for me, so I may have to take it to the computer shop.

Thanks foxy, I am using outlook and nothing happens when I click on the email button. I do not think it is the server, I think a recent update corrupted my mail program. I have been looking into it and conclude its too complicated for me, so I may have to take it to the computer shop.
You can access outlook on the web. Go to outlook.live.com in your browser and sign in that way. That might work as a temporary solution until you figure out why it’s not working through Windows

You can access outlook on the web. Go to outlook.live.com in your browser and sign in that way. That might work as a temporary solution until you figure out why it’s not working through Windows
Thanks, I stumbled across a way of accessing my email. I clicked on 'email and accounts', and it allows you to connect to email. I still cannot get the windows email button to work , but I will not have to take it to the computer shop because I can still see my emails. I may find out how to get it working properly eventually.

Back in the early days of talkies and moving cartoons, some believed showing ankles was a mortal sin. People then had higher levels of morals, and we live in a society where criticizing someone for a crime has earned the innocent lawsuits because anything goes is their belief. Cartoon dancing gals showing multiple anatomical ..er..uh... can we plz change the subject?
I'm thinking of all the rules they used to have for the movies in the 40's and 50's and also early television. No nudity. No profanity. Clark Gable said one 'damn' in "Gone With the Wind" and it was shocking. Kisses were beautiful if not especially passionate. People making out each had to have one foot on the floor. Twin beds was the norm for married couples. Even in "Giant" when Bick (Rock Hudson) and Leslie (Liz Taylor) arrive as newlyweds back on Riata, they explain to his sister that they will be sleeping in the same room in one bed. But you never quite see them in bed together. :)

Now I don't suggest we should go back to such rules for modern times, and I'm no Mother Teresa, but it is refreshing to watch old movies or television shows that got the story told but without all the constant profanity, gratuitous and graphic sex and violence that seem to too often be the norm these days.

Last edited:
Hey Foxfyre,when you were in dorthyland,did you ever visit Branson next door in Missiouri? I went back there for the first time sense the 70's and and I got to say I have not given them the credit they deserve.I underrated them. when i was there when i was little there was nothing to do there,it was a hicktown,i had no idea it had changed so much till i recently visited there this summer. Because of the way i remember it being I planned on never going back there again cause back then there was nothing to do,you just had the lake of the ozarks and silver dollar city and that was IT.nothing else.it was boring back then so I was never going to go back there again because of how i remember it.

this past summer though changed my mind cause there was an american freedom conference there and the fact we are in dangerous times now living in nazi germany knowing i would hook up with like minded people who understand that and how the elite are plotting against us,I went down there expecting nothing at all but it has totally changed sense then.the place it like Vegas,they got all these huge buidlings and attractions now they never had before.

I totally underestimated them not realising how much they have changed sense then.if you havent been there sense the seventys or eightys,i would encourage you to go back there again,you will be totally amazed how much it has totally changed sense then.I want to go back there again maybe next summer.

Word of mouth is for sure getting out about it cause i saw people from all over the country visiting it.I was amazed there were tourists i saw as far away as colorady,california,and wyoming. I see these people on the outskirts of Branson so I remarked to them if they were going there and they replied HOW DID YOU KNOW? I knew cause it was a dead give away cause they had boats so it was obvious they were going there/ I never would have imagined that places like colorado and california where there is so much more to do there than boring kansas would want to come there s i was scracthing my head over it wondering that is until i made it to branson and saw how much it had changed.

Back in the seventys and eightys i seriously doubt they had much tourism back then cause of how there was nothing t do back then. thats for sure not the case anymore though by any means.

Last edited:
Hey Foxfyre,when you were in dorthyland,did you ever visit Branson next door in Missiouri? I went back there for the first time sense the 70's and and I got to say I have not given them the credit they deserve.I underrated them. when i was there when i was little there was nothing to do there,it was a hicktown,i had no idea it had changed so much till i recently visited there this summer. Because of the way i remember it being I planned on never going back there again cause back then there was nothing to do,you just had the lake of the ozarks and silver dollar city and that was IT.nothing else.it was boring back then so I was never going to go back there again because of how i remember it.

this past summer though changed my mind cause there was an american freedom conference there and the fact we are in dangerous times now living in nazi germany knowing i would hook up with like minded people who understand that and how the elite are plotting against us,I went down there expecting nothing at all but it has totally changed sense then.the place it like Vegas,they got all these huge buidlings and attractions now they never had before.

I totally underestimated them not realising how much they have changed sense then.if you havent been there sense the seventys or eightys,i would encourage you to go back there again,you will be totally amazed how much it has totally changed sense then.I want to go back there again maybe next summer.

Word of mouth is for sure getting out about it cause i saw people from all over the country visiting it.I was amazed there were tourists i saw as far away as colorady,california,and wyoming. I see these people on the outskirts of Branson so I remarked to them if they were going there and they replied HOW DID YOU KNOW? I knew cause it was a dead give away cause they had boats so it was obvious they were going there/ I never would have imagined that places like colorado and california where there is so much more to do there than boring kansas would want to come there s i was scracthing my head over it wondering that is until i made it to branson and saw how much it had changed.

Back in the seventys and eightys i seriously doubt they had much tourism back then cause of how there was nothing t do back then. thats for sure not the case anymore though by any means.

Never been to Branson.

Forum List

Back