USMB Coffee Shop IV

So fund raising by bagging groceries has become quite the thing here. Sports teams, cheer teams....suicide prevention.....Scouts ...all sorts. I usually toss em $5. Today there was a white lady with a bunch of Somali girls collecting money for "Change". When you ask what do they want to change and why they couldnt explain and the white lady was all mumbo jumbo happy talk. I kept my five today

am done with big pharma. After three months I finally have the key ingredient for the tea that helped so much. It's not going to prolong my life but will give me quality with what time I do have. I find out March 22nd about my CD 4 levels and how much the cancer has progressed. I am doing fine! Don't worry or fret over me.

Love you all......and I mean that.

am done with big pharma. After three months I finally have the key ingredient for the tea that helped so much. It's not going to prolong my life but will give me quality with what time I do have. I find out March 22nd about my CD 4 levels and how much the cancer has progressed. I am doing fine! Don't worry or fret over me.

All in its own time my friend. There is much the doctors don't know for sure, but one thing I am sure of, quality of life in the long term is almost always more important than prolonging life.

So fund raising by bagging groceries has become quite the thing here. Sports teams, cheer teams....suicide prevention.....Scouts ...all sorts. I usually toss em $5. Today there was a white lady with a bunch of Somali girls collecting money for "Change". When you ask what do they want to change and why they couldnt explain and the white lady was all mumbo jumbo happy talk. I kept my five today
That might be legit but your gut probably informed you correctly. So many scammers out there these days--all over the internet on social media, in multi-player games, on the phone, in e-mail etc. We have one tremendously gullible friend who has lost tens of thousands of dollars to on line people impersonating celebrities and is now begging friends for cash for food. It's tragic. And I think maybe a seriously growing problem.

1676874648436.png

Prayers up for you, Dale. I've been reading that some foods can kick cancer back, and some sites I read broke it down into which foods were best for what type of cancer. I wasn't taking notes that week, but if you want to look at the results some are getting, I'd load what type of cancer you have, for example: "what kind of foods fight (for example) lung cancer?" That will shorten your time online, and it's a plus if the site you go to lists "nutritional scientists at such and such university found that ...." whatever you're looking for. Sometimes they will list an actual study and its results (which gets my respect since my first microbiology class was taught by a man who actually investigated food problems in the state of Oregon, and his book listed scientists' names who did studies on various aspects of nutrition.) If you're not in too much pain, you might add months or even years to your life. Best case scenario is some studies of nutrional foods speak highly of combinations of nutrients that frequently wipe out the cancer. Those are hard to find, but a few hours online looking for nutritional cures has a possibility of enhancing some medical proceedings. I hope you have nothing against garlic, as it is listed frequently as a synergistic influence that makes other food or spice substances that bring relief.

I loaded just a basic "what foods fight cancer?" and found a few different ways foods check cancer out as follows:
things that kill cancer cells

foods that attack cancer cells

what kills cancer cells naturally

what food can cure cancer

foods to help fight cancer

cancer fighting foods printable list

foods that fight cancer cells

food for cancer patients

how to destroy cancer cells

10 foods that kill cancer

anti cancer foods list

You could even pick one of the above and pair it with what type of cancer you have or any detail I can't think of but you know by experience which you might find something to help you fight the good fight. Love, beautress

Prayers up for you, Dale. I've been reading that some foods can kick cancer back, and some sites I read broke it down into which foods were best for what type of cancer. I wasn't taking notes that week, but if you want to look at the results some are getting, I'd load what type of cancer you have, for example: "what kind of foods fight (for example) lung cancer?" That will shorten your time online, and it's a plus if the site you go to lists "nutritional scientists at such and such university found that ...." whatever you're looking for. Sometimes they will list an actual study and its results (which gets my respect since my first microbiology class was taught by a man who actually investigated food problems in the state of Oregon, and his book listed scientists' names who did studies on various aspects of nutrition.) If you're not in too much pain, you might add months or even years to your life. Best case scenario is some studies of nutrional foods speak highly of combinations of nutrients that frequently wipe out the cancer. Those are hard to find, but a few hours online looking for nutritional cures has a possibility of enhancing some medical proceedings. I hope you have nothing against garlic, as it is listed frequently as a synergistic influence that makes other food or spice substances that bring relief.

I loaded just a basic "what foods fight cancer?" and found a few different ways foods check cancer out as follows:

food for cancer patients

anti cancer foods list

You could even pick one of the above and pair it with what type of cancer you have or any detail I can't think of but you know by experience which you might find something to help you fight the good fight. Love, beautress
He could look into experimental treatments too....right to try ...thanks Trump. Dont know if I would go for any treatment that kicks your ass but ya never know what might be out there

Last edited:
Yesterday we had gale to hurricane force winds, dropping temps making the wind extra miserable, intermittent 5 minute blizzards. Weather fit for neither man nor beast.

Today the skies are blue, no wind, warm sunshine on a perfectly lovely spring day. And my 96-year-old aunt had to call the furnace people because her heat wouldn't come on and they found a grasshopper--yes, the insect--caught in the switch that wouldn't allow it to operate.

What kind of grasshopper is out and about in the northern high desert in New Mexico this time of year?

And friends and kin in the northeast and upper midwest are buried under not inches but feet of snow. I can understand MOTS frustration.

It's probably not all that unusual but every year it seems like it is.

He could look into experimental treatments too....right to try ...thanks Trump. Dont know if I would go for any treatment that kicks your ass but ya never know what might be out there
I've benefited from looking things up for my health issues. I would never have done it if I hadn't hadn't majored in physical education with a minor in human health at Oregon State U, and their amazing professors who knew how to light people's fire in helping themselves and others to fight for health as a partnership with one's physician, and if there wasn't hope there, to fight the good fight for yourself. Back then, one of my professors said that the way science was going with health prevention, medicine, and homeopathic cures, people of our generation could live to be 120. I never forgot that for some reason. Again, people with the best outcomes tend to find help in other ways when medicine guaranteed them only an early death. Some medical schools are demanding their doctoral graduates take several hours of alternative cures not only for helping people heal, but to help determine if a suggestion of healing carries good water.

Anyone for some more coffee joking around?
Here it is!
  1. What’s the opposite of coffee? Sneezy.​
  2. What’s a coffee’s favorite spell? Espresso Patronum!​
  3. What’s a barista’s favorite exercise at the gym? The French press.​
  4. What’s it called when you steal someone’s coffee? – A mugging!​
  5. How is divorce like an Espresso? – It’s expensive and bitter.​
  6. What do gossiping pots do? Spill the beans.​
  7. How did the hipster burn their tongue? – They drank their coffee before it was cool.​
  8. What do you call a cow who’s just given birth? – De-calf-inated.​
  9. What is a bean’s favorite thing to eat on Thanksgiving? Roast.​
  10. Why did the kangaroo stop drinking his cup of coffee? It made him too jumpy.​
  11. What did the coffee say to their date? Hey there, hot stuff!​
  12. What did the two coffee enthusiasts say when they got married? We’re meant to bean together!​
  13. What do beans say to their Valentines? You keep me grounded.​
  14. Thanks a latte for me being my friend​
  15. You mocha me very happy.​
  16. You warm my heart.​
  17. She drank so much coffee at work, she considered it part of her daily grind.​
  18. I do some of my best thinking over coffee. I tend to have a latte on my mind.​
  19. What’s a barista’s favorite morning mantra? Rise and grind!​
  20. What did the coffees say before their night out? Let’s stir up some trouble!​
  21. What do baristas say to their least-favorite customers? You mocha me crazy!​
  22. How are coffee beans like teenagers? – They are always getting grounded.​
  23. What do you call a sad cup of coffee? A depresso.​
  24. You’re brew-ti-ful.​
  25. Words cannot espresso how much you bean to me.​
  26. Where do birds go for a cup of joe? To the NESTcafe.​
  27. How does an IT guy drink coffee? He installs Java.​
  28. What do you call two coffee mugs sitting next together? A happy cup-ple.​
  29. “Wake me up before you cocoa!”​
  30. What’s a coffee’s favorite karaoke song? Hit Me With your Best Shot!​
  31. I didn’t choose the mug life, the mug life chose me.​
  32. Why did it take the bean so long to do its homework? Because it was procaffeinating.​
  33. How do cups greet each other? With mugs and kisses.​
  34. What happened when one friend forgot to brew her pal a coffee? Their friendship came to a bitter end.​
  35. What did the coffee say about its late assignment? Better latte than never!​
  36. What do you call it when you walk into a coffee shop and feel like you’ve been there before? Déja-brew.​
  37. Why was the coffee-shop worker fired? He kept showing up in a Tea-shirt.​
  38. Why did the coffee bean keep checking his watch? Because he was pressed for time.​
  39. I was reading a book about the origin of cappuccino but it was all froth and no substance.​
  40. Why did the coffee shop close for the day? Because a storm was brewing.​

Anyone for some more coffee joking around?
Here it is!
  1. What’s the opposite of coffee? Sneezy.​
  2. What’s a coffee’s favorite spell? Espresso Patronum!​
  3. What’s a barista’s favorite exercise at the gym? The French press.​
  4. What’s it called when you steal someone’s coffee? – A mugging!​
  5. How is divorce like an Espresso? – It’s expensive and bitter.​
  6. What do gossiping pots do? Spill the beans.​
  7. How did the hipster burn their tongue? – They drank their coffee before it was cool.​
  8. What do you call a cow who’s just given birth? – De-calf-inated.​
  9. What is a bean’s favorite thing to eat on Thanksgiving? Roast.​
  10. Why did the kangaroo stop drinking his cup of coffee? It made him too jumpy.​
  11. What did the coffee say to their date? Hey there, hot stuff!​
  12. What did the two coffee enthusiasts say when they got married? We’re meant to bean together!​
  13. What do beans say to their Valentines? You keep me grounded.​
  14. Thanks a latte for me being my friend​
  15. You mocha me very happy.​
  16. You warm my heart.​
  17. She drank so much coffee at work, she considered it part of her daily grind.​
  18. I do some of my best thinking over coffee. I tend to have a latte on my mind.​
  19. What’s a barista’s favorite morning mantra? Rise and grind!​
  20. What did the coffees say before their night out? Let’s stir up some trouble!​
  21. What do baristas say to their least-favorite customers? You mocha me crazy!​
  22. How are coffee beans like teenagers? – They are always getting grounded.​
  23. What do you call a sad cup of coffee? A depresso.​
  24. You’re brew-ti-ful.​
  25. Words cannot espresso how much you bean to me.​
  26. Where do birds go for a cup of joe? To the NESTcafe.​
  27. How does an IT guy drink coffee? He installs Java.​
  28. What do you call two coffee mugs sitting next together? A happy cup-ple.​
  29. “Wake me up before you cocoa!”​
  30. What’s a coffee’s favorite karaoke song? Hit Me With your Best Shot!​
  31. I didn’t choose the mug life, the mug life chose me.​
  32. Why did it take the bean so long to do its homework? Because it was procaffeinating.​
  33. How do cups greet each other? With mugs and kisses.​
  34. What happened when one friend forgot to brew her pal a coffee? Their friendship came to a bitter end.​
  35. What did the coffee say about its late assignment? Better latte than never!​
  36. What do you call it when you walk into a coffee shop and feel like you’ve been there before? Déja-brew.​
  37. Why was the coffee-shop worker fired? He kept showing up in a Tea-shirt.​
  38. Why did the coffee bean keep checking his watch? Because he was pressed for time.​
  39. I was reading a book about the origin of cappuccino but it was all froth and no substance.​
  40. Why did the coffee shop close for the day? Because a storm was brewing.​
Never had a cup in my life. Parents drank couple pots a day

food for cancer patients

anti cancer foods list

Thank you so much for taking the time to compile all that data. I sure do love and appreciate you.

Forum List

Back