Complete healing for Mrs. Ringel and assurance for Ringel and their house deal,
007's Mom,
Pogo's aunt,
Derideo_te for comfort and healing,
Sarah G for comfort and healing,
All of us and those we care about who are looking for work,
Safe travels for those traveling,
All who are dealing with colds and flu,
And all others we love and hold in concern.

And the light is on awaiting the return of Oddball, Sunshine, Jughead, and Becki.

candle.gif

P.S. Sometimes in the editing of the vigil list or when I have switched computers, somebody gets dropped that is supposed to be on it. This will always be inadvertent and if ya'll would call it to my attention, it would be much appreciated.

• Thanks
Reactions: Ava
The wife wants to take a "trip", thinking about Roswell..... Just because..... No, neither one of us believe in extraterrestrials, it's about 4 and a half hours from here and visiting there would give us a good laugh.

There really isn't all that much to see or do until the annual UFO festival they hold every year--in 2015 the dates are June 29 to July 1. Lots of speakers, goings on, costume contest, etc. etc.
It's more for the ride than anything else and since we're not "large crowd" type people those kind of events don't appeal to us anyway. We generally take vacations on off season, better deals and very few other vacationers to put up with.

Looks like it was my turn to have a bad night. Went to bed late, didn't go to sleep for at least an hour after going to bed, tossed and turned all night and woke up early, can't go back to sleep. I'm gonna be a bear today.......

Good morning everyone. I just finished a lovely run on the beach. It was very peaceful and recharging. Now I am ready for a Bloody Mary. :) I hope everyone is having a wonderful morning.

Good morning everyone. I just finished a lovely run on the beach. It was very peaceful and recharging. Now I am ready for a Bloody Mary. :) I hope everyone is having a wonderful morning.
Must be her time of the month........

Must be her time of the month........

Lord have mercy... :badgrin:
"Lord have mercy" Was that before or after that Bloody Mary? :badgrin:

Thanks mdk. I'm on my first cuppa coffee, out of two, and then will hit the exercises and bike, before readying myself for a work day. :thup: It's 7:48 here.

I gotta go fix myself a cup of Java...........need it, want it, love it..........:D

Glad you're feeling better, Foxy

Not yet when every bone and joint hurts LOL. But this too shall pass. :)
It happened to me one time, too. Great and renowned restaurant in Portland, sauteed oysters and fluffy rice pilaf.....later......SICK, SICK, SICK......had to miss work that next day.

Hope today brings the sunshine in more ways than one, Foxy. :thup:

Mostly cloudy and 88 already and it's barely 10 AM. The problem with that is, they are predicting a high of 86.

Let's see. It's Monday. That means poker with Krispy Kreams. setting up not only the bar, but poker tables, moving bar tables to make room, stacking chips, making coffee etc. then breaking it all down and cleaning it up.
I'll be at the bar by 1PM and home 12 hours later.

Good morning everybody. Feeling considerably better this morning but still kind of achy, a weird kind of queasiness, and not quite up to stuff yet. But hopefully another 24 hours will do it.

I was surprised to see the vigil list got posted last night. I fell asleep on the couch and when I got up in the wee hours stopped by the computer to post the list and put the computer to sleep. All kinds of problems logging on and then it seemed to simply refuse to post anything. Gave up and went to bed. But apparently it did take.

And all seems okay this morning. Who knows what gremlins lurk on the internet? C_K mentioned a couple of days ago that they were 'doing stuff' and it could get rough again. Plus I read that there was a major solar storm this week, most of which missed Earth but enough of it could have hit us to mess things up a bit.

Oh well, I can't think about that right now. I'll think about that later. For now....more coffee

I did get out to the store today after the physical therapist visit and I bought some half and half. Haven't had coffee in about 3 weeks now and want to have a cup with daughter when she visits tomorrow.

Hope your bones feel better soon Foxy. Hope we are all back to our old selves soon enough. :)

Went from a wedding for oldest daughter two weeks ago to young one breaking up with her boyfriend of a month. She discovered he was a nonbeliever. Middle daughter announced she has marital problems and that looks like a crash and burn too. What is the recipe for lemonade again? :(

Forum List

Back