Spoonie, Ringel, Sheila, and 007's sore backs,
Sherry’s Mom,
BDBoop, her sis, and family,
Hombre,
Avg-Joe & furry companion Boo
Pix,
Becki!!! and Becki’s hubby,
Smilebong for his brother-in-law and family,
Ernie and his friend Royce's family, especially Alisha, as they prepare for the final goodbye,
Sheila and Andrew,
Noomi's post surgery healing.
Noomi’s Auntie Marj and Nana and cousin,
Mertex as she prepares for the final goodbye for her friend,
Ringel and his family in transition and Mrs. Ringel's impending surgery,
Grandma and family dealing with death of extended family member,
Ollie's daughter Angie and his youngest brother,
All of us and those we care about who are looking for work,
All who are dealing with colds and flu,
And all others we love and hold in concern.

And the light is on awaiting the return of Bigfoot, Oddball, and Sunshine.

candle.gif

P.S. Sometimes in the editing of the vigil list or when I have switched computers, somebody gets dropped that is supposed to be on it. This will always be inadvertent and if ya'll would call it to my attention, it would be much appreciated.

You could send up a prayer for Pix, who only posted on this forum a few times, but she said on another forum yesterday that her GP is trying to prepare her for death. She wishes she could outlive her dogs, because she does not want to leave them, but it is unlikely.

Pix has been on the list for quite awhile now, Dajjal, and will remain there for as long as she needs to be. I can assure you we have members who mention every one of those names on the list every day.

My brother was out running more errands, he calls me, "do you know how to install a toilet"...........
:lol:

The upstairs toilet was old and nasty, one of the original model low flows which means it didn't flush worth a damn not to mention that it was a low rider specifically for my mom. He comes back with new AS, got it put together and installed, oops, the feed line is too short. Waiting for him to return with a new feed line (all I had were faucet feeds).
Oh and when I took the old one out there was a 3 inch square black mold spot behind the tank. Dug it out, luckily it didn't penetrate into the gypsum then ran some spackle over the area. Good as new.

Okay, we have been busy. On Thursday my brother finally got the "keys to the kingdom" and we have both been busy as bees since, so busy that I forgot Thursday was my birthday. Not kidding. We took a break last night and had dinner and went and saw Godzilla...... Don't bother, it sucked. First time in a movie theater in 20 years and most likely my last.
For the two of us older brithers mostly working around the house today, going through more paperwork, etc. The youngest brother has to go up to Denver to move his newly minted graduate daughter back home for the time being.
I will drop the next youngest (executor) off at the the airport tomorrow morning at 0-dark-thirty and head back down to Trinidad then on Monday take the wife in to have her ovarian fibroids removed
Happy belated birthday, Ringel! Hope you had a great one!
birthday-present-and-cake.gif

Back from voting and a sandwich at IHOPs and now Hombre is watching a girl's college softball championship game and I'm trying to get past writer's block to finish my sermonette that I will give at the Rehab Center in the morning. Funeral for our then oldest member of Senior Saints on Monday--he passed this past week but had been on Hospice for awhile and it was not unexpected.

Does it seem on some days that the world just seems to be spinning faster and faster with little or no respite just to allow us to stop and just be once in awhile?

Okay, we have been busy. On Thursday my brother finally got the "keys to the kingdom" and we have both been busy as bees since, so busy that I forgot Thursday was my birthday. Not kidding. We took a break last night and had dinner and went and saw Godzilla...... Don't bother, it sucked. First time in a movie theater in 20 years and most likely my last.
For the two of us older brithers mostly working around the house today, going through more paperwork, etc. The youngest brother has to go up to Denver to move his newly minted graduate daughter back home for the time being.
I will drop the next youngest (executor) off at the the airport tomorrow morning at 0-dark-thirty and head back down to Trinidad then on Monday take the wife in to have her ovarian fibroids removed

Your first time in the movie theatres in 20 years... and you watched Godzilla?:lol:

Wasn't my choice, the other brothers wanted to see it........

Ringel? Uhh, Ringel??

Oh, the agony!!! What did they do with you, brother Ringel???

belated-birthday17.gif

It's 1500. I haven't done anything constructive all day. Well, it's too late in the day now to change that... Tomorrow is Sunday. It's the day God has set aside for everybody to rest. I don't want to make God angry so I don't plan on doing much tomorrow except for going to church. Monday I have a foot doctor appointment. Tuesday the guy is coming to fix the window. So, it looks like I won't be doing anything constructive until at least Wednesday.

Wasn't my choice, the other brothers wanted to see it........

Ringel? Uhh, Ringel??

For the longest time I was Val Kilmer (Doc Holiday) and Johnny Depp (Jack Sparrow), Bill Nighy, (Davy Jones) is one of the best villains ever.

You were a scheming CAPT (don't forget the CAPTAIN) Jack Sparrow when I first noticed and began to get to know you on USMB, and your particular insights and sense of humor allowed me to strongly identify you with the personality of the character. So I will always see you in that particular light I think.

Ringel? Uhh, Ringel??

For the longest time I was Val Kilmer (Doc Holiday) and Johnny Depp (Jack Sparrow), Bill Nighy, (Davy Jones) is one of the best villains ever.

You were a scheming CAPT (don't forget the CAPTAIN) Jack Sparrow when I first noticed and began to get to know you on USMB, and your particular insights and sense of humor allowed me to strongly identify you with the personality of the character. So I will always see you in that particular light I think.

Wasn't it Jack Sparrow who shot cock Robin?

Wasn't it Jack Sparrow who shot cock Robin?

Only if you can envision CAPTAIN Jack Sparrow in a Cupid's outfit. :)

Forum List

Back