VietNam..April 30th....How It Ended.

You're the truly uninformed. The whole reason why there was a war in Viet Nam is because we failed to allow democracy to take its course. We backed a minority regime that refused to allow a plebiscite on reunification and the rest, as they say, is history.

The reference to 'uninformed' was of your changing of the subject to Kent State.

But, you know that....don't you.

If the National Guard had been fired upon as the FBI states....that changes things, doesn't it?
And, since you were unaware of same, that pretty much proves who was uninformed.

One or more gunshots MAY have been fired? Sounds like a coverup. I knew people who were there. One guy was a Vietnam vet who was a Hawk until this incident. No one heard any gunshots, you have to do better than this.

Audio of gunshots in link in post #57.

Just out of curiosity, how many people in this thread have ever even been to Vietnam?

Just out of curiosity, how many people in this thread have ever even been to Vietnam?

I was there in 1970. Thought of going back to see the changes

That's when I got there too, and went straight to I Corps where I stayed.

I'd like to go back too. In the meantime, you oughta check out Google Earth. You can see the changes, which are many.

I was there in 1970. Thought of going back to see the changes

That's when I got there too, and went straight to I Corps where I stayed.

I'd like to go back too. In the meantime, you oughta check out Google Earth. You can see the changes, which are many.

I have looked at the Google Earth and it is unbelievable.

Check out Vietnam Veterans Memorial Wall - The Virtual Wall (TM) it is a site that not only list kia's but also has stories from family members on some. I found it interesting.

but they aren't all that powerful. they use the tools they control. which is most of the universities and the media.

Where you need an education.

an education consists of presenting facts and only facts and letting you form your own opinion. What you support is refered to as an indoctrination

Indoctrination is what people do with their children instead of letting them form their own opinions.

The reference to 'uninformed' was of your changing of the subject to Kent State.

But, you know that....don't you.

If the National Guard had been fired upon as the FBI states....that changes things, doesn't it?
And, since you were unaware of same, that pretty much proves who was uninformed.

One or more gunshots MAY have been fired? Sounds like a coverup. I knew people who were there. One guy was a Vietnam vet who was a Hawk until this incident. No one heard any gunshots, you have to do better than this.

Gunshots that eyewitnesses did not hear, including the National Guard. They never used this as an excuse for firing with live ammunition.

Last edited:

Gunshots that eyewitnesses did not hear, including the National Guard. They never used this as an excuse for firing with live ammunition.

Untrue. In any case there has never been any dispute that the rioters were throwing rocks and bottles which can cause serious injury or death. Ever hear of "stoning"?

Untrue. In any case there has never been any dispute that the rioters were throwing rocks and bottles which can cause serious injury or death. Ever hear of "stoning"?

Yes, this was the National Guards defense, the students were throwing rocks and bottles. There was never any mention that they were being fired upon. Audio tape or not, the Guardsmen did not hear shots.

I got a kick out of NoNoodles unintentional humor....EYEwitnesses didn't HEAR any gunshots....

Although, the audio equipment picked up the gunfire, none of the EARwitnesses admitted to.....

...so that mean.....what?

I got a kick out of NoNoodles unintentional humor....EYEwitnesses didn't HEAR any gunshots....

Although, the audio equipment picked up the gunfire, none of the EARwitnesses admitted to.....

...so that mean.....what?

The National Guard did not hear any gunshots.

Ever hear of backing away? Ever hear of not firing into a general crowd because maybe a few were out of line? Ever heard that the US Army firing on US citizens is horrific? You guys who think the army wouldn't shoot resisters should remember this ghastly, tragic act.

And as for 'pistol shots', never had any info on that before, but if we admit they happened 70 seconds before....?!? Over a minute? Then nothing? Then we shoot young people expressing themselves as the Constitution provides? If the N. G. had not been there, who would have died?

The men who fired are criminal murderers and I hope they realize that fully everyday of their lives.

Forum List

Back