"vile & demeaning": Biden rips ‘phony nationalism’ that is ‘undermining the social fabric’ of the US

Oh shut the fuck up. You people are such phonies. You screech and bleat against globalism yet you defend corporations getting massive tax breaks on global profits.

Eat shit.
The Corporations are not trying to undermine our liberties and take away our rights to due process, speech, arms, etc. GO FUCK YOURSELF with your communist bullshit!!!

Well, they just add new liberties, like the right to hire illegals, and the right for illegals to stay.
(Muchas Gracias)
Brought to you by Crapitalism.
That is the government, not corporations.

Lack of government, no government would mean unlimited immigration, after-all.
Long behold, do nothing Conservatives, I need cheap labor Capitalists, and I love Democrat voting Amigos, and you have a country that's like a brown turd ready for flushing.
Why do illegals come here?

Oh shut the fuck up. You people are such phonies. You screech and bleat against globalism yet you defend corporations getting massive tax breaks on global profits.

Eat shit.
The Corporations are not trying to undermine our liberties and take away our rights to due process, speech, arms, etc. GO FUCK YOURSELF with your communist bullshit!!!

Well, they just add new liberties, like the right to hire illegals, and the right for illegals to stay.
(Muchas Gracias)

Long behold, do nothing Conservatives, I need cheap labor Capitalists, and I love Democrat voting Amigos, and you have a country that's like a brown turd ready for flushing.
I am not advocating a lack of government in any way other than in the most utopian sense.

I was simply saying that it is the government that allows the illegals to come here and stay here so they can be hired by corporations.

Eat shit.

(Muchas Gracias)

Why do illegals go to Germany, Sweden, the Netherlands, and other Social Democracy countries etc.

Eat shit.

(Muchas Gracias)

Because Democrats protect them and allow them to do whatever the hell they want, while Republicans do virtually nothing to reverse that.

(Muchas Gracias)

Because Democrats protect them and allow them to do whatever the hell they want, while Republicans do virtually nothing to reverse that.

Republicans the great "Do Nothings"

Abortion came along, so the Republicans did nothing.

Anti-Racists came along, so the Republicans joined them.

Immigrants came along, so Republicans did nothing.

Anti-Fascists came along, so Republicans shrieked about Fascists too.

Gay marriage came along, so the Republicans did nothing.

Isn't Mexico also a Capitalist country?
Wow, what a shimmering beacon of hope.
So, is Capitalism a factor or is it not?

Why is America a better opportunity for illegal Mexicans?

Communism kills economies, Fascism, and Social Democracy obviously do not.
Social Democracy sucks ass and kills cultures.

The U.S.A is obviously ahead of the curve, because Capitalism wanted to bring in our "Black buddies" for mega-profits.

It's not only until recently that Social Democracies have begun copying the U.S.A in their immigration patterns.

The U.S.A is obviously ahead of the curve, because Capitalism wanted to bring in our "Black buddies" for mega-profits.

It's not only until recently that Social Democracies have begun copying the U.S.A in their immigration patterns.
But that is the destiny of social democracies all the same.

But that is the destiny of social democracies all the same.

Ultimately I think it's more biological / genetic.

Poland, and Hungary are similar to Social Democracies in that they have National healthcare, but in terms of immigration, no.

But, we find that a short facial index is linked to more racist views, and higher Testosterone.

Ironically, a Man's Face Can Tell You If He's Likely to Act Racist

If we look at maps like this, countries between Poland, Austria, and Serbia have a short facial index.

facial-index-map-biasutti.jpg

Forum List

Back