Violent criminals are just a myth, until they aren't and you need a gun to stop them.

My father had guns in our suburban neighborhood in Jersey. He kept them in leather cases with locks on them. He had a bullet trap in the basement, where I first fired a gun, which he sighted for me and let me pull the trigger. But what is this hysteria about? Hoodlums climbing in through the windows? NOT! There is no need in the U.S. to keep a loaded gun handy at all times, even when it might fall into the hands of a young child, an angry spouse/lover, a disturbed teenager.

If that's your opinion then fine but you have no right to tell anyone else what they should do

Na, it’s voluntary by the teachers...

We need to fact check your claim. We can only do that if we have the specific District Numbers in the given States. Otherwise, you are just making shit up again.
Lol
Na, Concealed carry is anonymous for a reason...

Then you support criminals. Thought so. There is a bill being hammered out right now to look into people like you after the last cop wqas killed by a mentally imballanced taht sounded just like you and had 16 guns. In most states, if you do not have a CCW type license, you are a criminal if you carry concealed. No wonder you support the things you do, most criminals don't want firearms laws since it gives the cops a reason to arrest them.
Firearm ownership is personal... none of the federal governments business

Using your own logic, robbing banks is personal and none of the federal governments business. You advocate criminal activity.
You don't have a right to rob a bank you fucking idiot

you do have the right to keep and bear arms.

If you can legally own a gun you should be able to carry that gun concealed or not with no additional permits or fees

Let's hope your cavewoman approach beats modern technology.
Everyone runs and says.......here comes right winger with his big stick!
Your last thought will be, "I brought a stick to a gunfight."
You would regret fighting my stick with a nail in it

You could get a nasty infection
I could pull the trigger 7 times before you lifted up your stick to infect me.

I had a peculiar situtation when I was performing in a Club in South Dakota. I had an off duty cop steal my Stetson off the stage. He took it out to his car and came back in. Someone saw him take it. I confronted him. I knew he was armed. At first he denied it. I didn't call him a liar. I only stated that he was going to return my hat. In case you don't know, that type of Stetson, in the early 80s cost about 300 bucks. He finally said he would get it out of his car and return with it. I told him he was to send one of his buddies to retrieve it. He thought about that one for a few seconds and then sent his buddy for the hat. The Cop made a very bad tactical mistake. He was within 5 feet of me without his gun drawn. When he backed away, I closed the distance every time. He knew I was Military but didn't know my background so he didn't wish to take the chance. One of the first things I learned was not to rely strictly on a weapon. And I taught that in a class. He didn't like the odds. When he was handed the hat back, he threw it at me. I picked it up and walked off, turning my back on him. Was I afraid? No, I was in a zone. Was he afraid, probably since he didn't control the situation. I worked on controlling the situation and it was much more effective than a firearm. He came to the conclusion I was either the baddest MF he had ever met or the craziest. Either way, he didn't want to gamble on which one. And I will never tell which one. His buddies were also cops. I can bet he never lived that one down. But the Bikers gave me a new found respect after that. I got the adrenaline shakes later in private.

You only get the first shot if you get the chance. I can draw a knife and deliver it faster than you can draw, take your safety off and fire. If I am within 5 feet of you I can close your larynx faster than you can draw your weapon much less take off the safety and fire it. If a person is withing striking distance for a club, your gun is pretty well worthless since his weapon is faster. You, the person with the gun, must make sure the conditions are correct before you go for your gun. If it's not already out, almost any other weapon is just as deadly. Hell, a toaster is sometimes more deadly if used properly.

So don't get too cocky.
Pulling a gun over a stolen hat is stupid

guns are for self defense only

Not true....

Then name the Districts by number. It does little good to keep saying everything in such general terms. If it's true and it's public, those Districts will be known. IF they aren't known then they don't exist. Simple as that. Get a good grip on your ass. You are getting handed to you.

We need to fact check your claim. We can only do that if we have the specific District Numbers in the given States. Otherwise, you are just making shit up again.
Lol

Then you support criminals. Thought so. There is a bill being hammered out right now to look into people like you after the last cop wqas killed by a mentally imballanced taht sounded just like you and had 16 guns. In most states, if you do not have a CCW type license, you are a criminal if you carry concealed. No wonder you support the things you do, most criminals don't want firearms laws since it gives the cops a reason to arrest them.

Moron.... if a convicted criminal has a gun....they have committed a felony and can already be arrested.

There is no need for permits for this to happen.

My 87 year old mother goes about her life without packing a gun. Why are you afraid?

Not afraid prepared

I;m sure these 2 elderly people that were the victims of a home invasion didn't think they needed a gun either....... until they did

https://nypost.com/2017/10/11/home-invasion-turns-deadly-for-elderly-couple/

There many many more instances of this happening all over the country that you think it can't happen to you is naive to the point of mental retardation

That's OK. Nobody expects you to admit you are a coward. It's obvious no matter what you might say or not say.

Just like you don't admit you're a fucking idiot but we all know you are because of what you say

Just because I'm not afraid of my own shadow? You bet.

No because you talk of things you know nothing about

and you are so naive as to think there is no violence in this world

So when violence does find you s it has so many others I'll simply laugh at you even more than I do now

Nope. There is plenty of violence in this world. Lots of it caused by coward gun nut vigilantes who start every morning hoping that "today is the day I get to shoot someone and be a hero"

Using your own logic, robbing banks is personal and none of the federal governments business. You advocate criminal activity.
Innocent until proven guilty

Guilty until Caught. You criminals never intend to get caught and all criminals are innocent.
Lol
Too bad I’m not a criminal

Since you advocate criminal behavior, that makes you a criminal. And no criminal ever admits to being anything other than a law abiding citizen.

Then name the Districts by number. It does little good to keep saying everything in such general terms. If it's true and it's public, those Districts will be known. IF they aren't known then they don't exist. Simple as that. Get a good grip on your ass. You are getting handed to you.

Lol

Moron.... if a convicted criminal has a gun....they have committed a felony and can already be arrested.

He wasn't a criminal until he killed the cop. But, like you, he had some red flags.

Not afraid prepared

I;m sure these 2 elderly people that were the victims of a home invasion didn't think they needed a gun either....... until they did

There many many more instances of this happening all over the country that you think it can't happen to you is naive to the point of mental retardation

That's OK. Nobody expects you to admit you are a coward. It's obvious no matter what you might say or not say.

Just like you don't admit you're a fucking idiot but we all know you are because of what you say

So when violence does find you s it has so many others I'll simply laugh at you even more than I do now

Nope. There is plenty of violence in this world. Lots of it caused by coward gun nut vigilantes who start every morning hoping that "today is the day I get to shoot someone and be a hero"

If that were true, considering more than 17 million people have CCW permits, there would be a lot more violence than there is today
But keep spouting this shit and proving what a fucking idiot you are.

I hope I'm there when you get the shit beat out of you so I can laugh my ass off while you're waiting for the cops to come rescue you

If that were true, considering more than 17 million people have CCW permits, there would be a lot more violence than there is today

I hope I'm there when you get the shit beat out of you so I can laugh my ass off while you're waiting for the cops to come rescue you

Of course you will, and you'll be safely behind a row of tiki torches and altRight goobers.

Of course you will, and you'll be safely behind a row of tiki torches and altRight goobers.

No I'll be with my wife since she is my constant companion because I don't waste my time with idiots of either party and she'll be laughing at you too

No I'll be with my wife since she is my constant companion because I don't waste my time with idiots of either party and she'll be laughing at you too

If you don't want your wife in the conversation, you probably shouldn't put her there.

If you don't want your wife in the conversation, you probably shouldn't put her there.

I'm not ashamed of my wife like you are

I'm not ashamed of your wife either. I'm proud to be seen on dates with her.

Not afraid prepared

And that isn't even remotely true.....of the 11,004 gun murders in 2016, 90% of the shooters were convicted criminals, according to research on murder, who can't legally buy, own or carry guns, and likely should have been in jail at the time of the killing....but were let out by democrat policies that allow repeat, violent gun offenders out of jail.

That is on you and your democrat buddies....

Lol

He wasn't a criminal until he killed the cop. But, like you, he had some red flags.

You continue to show you are an idiot.......of those who commit gun murder, 90% of them are convicted criminals who can't legally buy, own or carry a gun.... and for you, as dumb as you are, that means he could not buy, own or carry a gun, under existing law.

They can't get a permit because they are already criminals, you doofus.

Lol

You continue to show you are an idiot.......of those who commit gun murder, 90% of them are convicted criminals who can't legally buy, own or carry a gun.... and for you, as dumb as you are, that means he could not buy, own or carry a gun, under existing law.

They can't get a permit because they are already criminals, you doofus.

And universal background checks would take many of those guns out of their reach.

Your numbers are slightly inflated but not enough to worry about. But what you don't take into account is, only about 3 million actually carry even when they have a CCW. It's a real hassle when you go out. What do you do with it when you need to go into a library or someplace that doesn't allow your weapon according to the law? You can't go bar hopping, go into schools to visit your kids and more. So you either leave it home or lock it in your trunk. I wouldn't trust locking it in the glove box since any thief worth his salts can break into there in 4 seconds with a screwdriver. Just having the Permit doesn't mean you go around armed all the time.

Now, stop making shit up.

Lol

No, dear, owning a firearm is not the same as using a firearm in the commission of a crime. I get that you think simply having a gun is in itself a dangerous act of criminal intent, but it's actually not.

My father had guns in our suburban neighborhood in Jersey. He kept them in leather cases with locks on them. He had a bullet trap in the basement, where I first fired a gun, which he sighted for me and let me pull the trigger. But what is this hysteria about? Hoodlums climbing in through the windows? NOT! There is no need in the U.S. to keep a loaded gun handy at all times, even when it might fall into the hands of a young child, an angry spouse/lover, a disturbed teenager.

If that's your opinion then fine but you have no right to tell anyone else what they should do

Now, Skull, you KNOW that logic only ever applies to getting an abortion.

I'm not ashamed of your wife either. I'm proud to be seen on dates with her.
She wouldn't give a homo like you a first glance never mind a second

Forum List

Back