Violent Pro Trump Fascists Storming New York City

Did you just spit up on yourself with that rant ?. It'd an appeal to ignorance logical fallacy in the absence of anything to back it up.

They did this riot, to stop a gay jew from speaking, and you call them "anti-fascist"? LOL!!!

1*DfEt9qhKdq00hqAcwjS86A.jpeg
What is this? Just a photo..... of what. No link? What is the story here? Of course, true to form, you will never answer or clarify. You'll just throw more shit at the wall in the hope that it will stick so that everyone forgets you last bizarre post

From the Berkeley riots where antifa rioted and burned and terrorized enough that the local progressive administrators had an excuse to shut down Milo's speaking event.

The use of violence and fear in order to silence opposing voices.

That is not "anti-fascism" and anyone that says it is, is at best a vile liar.
So Milo is your gay Jew that you claim ANTIFS wanted to shut down? First of all Milo is a fascist scumbag and the protests against him had nothing to do with his being a Jew or gay? But your putting this out there as evidence that ANTIFA itself is testimony to your dishonesty as is the fact that you did not disclose up front that you were referring to Milo and that you did not provide a link,

Secondly, there is a question as to whether this was an ANTIF protest as they are hardly mentioned- if at all- in any of the news reports about the riots

Violent Berkeley Riot Causes Cancellation of Milo Yiannopolous Speech

Lastly, many of us on the left do not support the shutting down of free speech , but it's a thin line between fee speech and hate speech which incites violence against minorities - a line that Milo has crossed many times
You are a coward and a liar.

Milo is not even remotely a fascist

Hate speech is strictly subjective and legal

He has incited no violence.

You lose as usual
Milo Yiannopoulos | Anti-Fascist News

They did this riot, to stop a gay jew from speaking, and you call them "anti-fascist"? LOL!!!

What is this? Just a photo..... of what. No link? What is the story here? Of course, true to form, you will never answer or clarify. You'll just throw more shit at the wall in the hope that it will stick so that everyone forgets you last bizarre post

From the Berkeley riots where antifa rioted and burned and terrorized enough that the local progressive administrators had an excuse to shut down Milo's speaking event.

So Milo is your gay Jew that you claim ANTIFS wanted to shut down? First of all Milo is a fascist scumbag and the protests against him had nothing to do with his being a Jew or gay? But your putting this out there as evidence that ANTIFA itself is testimony to your dishonesty as is the fact that you did not disclose up front that you were referring to Milo and that you did not provide a link,

Secondly, there is a question as to whether this was an ANTIF protest as they are hardly mentioned- if at all- in any of the news reports about the riots

Lastly, many of us on the left do not support the shutting down of free speech , but it's a thin line between fee speech and hate speech which incites violence against minorities - a line that Milo has crossed many times

You lose as usual
Yes and your link is merely an opinion from a bunch of morons who agree with you

It is not evidence and the fact remains he is not a fascist

Nice try though as usual you are outed as a liar and fool

Wrong liar

What you know from previous conversations is that I have proven you an uneducated and brain washed fool.

Antifa are overwhelmingly communist and anti free speech

Their claim to be anti fascist is an absolute proven lie

There are no fascists to oppose
Did you just spit up on yourself with that rant ?. It'd an appeal to ignorance logical fallacy in the absence of anything to back it up.
No it is a factually correct statement which you cannot refute.

You use the term appeal to ignorance incorrectly

Your usual evasion is a failure

People are not angry when correcting you as I did
An appeal to ignorance is when you make a claim without evidence to back it up and expect it to be swallowed whole by everyone That is what you did.
Wrong . I stated facts as usual and you simply lied as usual
You stated an opinion as fact,
No I stated absolute fact which you cannot refute

Ironic that "anti" fascists are such fascists. Whoever supports them supports violent regressive anti democratic
insects.

No asshole who uses violence against others and destroys property is on the right side of anything.....That you would believe so reveals you -contrary to your continuous virtue signalling- as an individual of extremely low moral character, if any at all.
Yes ANTIFA is so much worse for destroying property. The Alt. Right only destroys lives like Heather Heyer
One chick who was killed by one person....Your antifa goon squads rove in mobs and attack people indiscriminately.

You are one sad fucking excuse for a human being.
That one "chick " was a human being! When did they attack anyone indiscriminately? Who did they kill?

The woman died of a heart attack. She wasn't physically touched.

Antifart now has 9 bodies in their kill tally.
Horseshit. She was run down. Even if she had a heart attack it does not change that fact . The driver was convicted of a hit and run, and it was not by ANTIFA fool!

She wasn't touched. She died of fear and her heart gave out. Sad, but true.

I don't agree with everything that they do such as surprising free speech, but they are on the right side of issue. I am not going to try to dissect the actual meaning of Fascist or Communist here. What matters is what they stand for and they stand for fighting bigotry, and obscene corporate wealth among other things
No asshole who uses violence against others and destroys property is on the right side of anything.....That you would believe so reveals you -contrary to your continuous virtue signalling- as an individual of extremely low moral character, if any at all.
Yes ANTIFA is so much worse for destroying property. The Alt. Right only destroys lives like Heather Heyer
One chick who was killed by one person....Your antifa goon squads rove in mobs and attack people indiscriminately.

You are one sad fucking excuse for a human being.
That one "chick " was a human being! When did they attack anyone indiscriminately? Who did they kill?

The woman died of a heart attack. She wasn't physically touched.

Antifart now has 9 bodies in their kill tally.

And they attack people indiscriminately all the time.

Wrong liar

What you know from previous conversations is that I have proven you an uneducated and brain washed fool.

Antifa are overwhelmingly communist and anti free speech

Their claim to be anti fascist is an absolute proven lie

There are no fascists to oppose

1. I didn't bother mentioning who it was, because everyone has the right to speech, so it didn't matter who it was. YOu believe that, don't you? I do.

2. LOL!!! The MEDIA, doesn't blame antifa? LOL!!! Of course they don't.

3. "Hate speech" is just you justifying the left's fight against free speech.

You lose as usual

A link is not an argument. YOu got a point to make, make it, or admit that you cannot.

1. I didn't bother mentioning who it was, because everyone has the right to speech, so it didn't matter who it was. YOu believe that, don't you? I do.
Horseshit! That does not even make sense! You posted the picture of the riot to imply that ANTIA was protesting because someone is a "gay Jew". If you had been honest and identified him- it would have been apparent that the protest had nothing to do with his sexual orientation or religion. This is typical of you deceptive behavior and game playing.

You lose as usual

A link is not an argument. YOu got a point to make, make it, or admit that you cannot.
No it is not an argument . But it is documentation. You neither argue or provide documentation

You lose as usual

No it is not an argument . But it is documentation. You neither argue or provide documentation
Oh look! an oxymoron example first class: "progressive patriotic"

sorry sunshine...it's either or...cause "progressives" certainly ain't patriots....I suggest you rename yourself to "progressive traitor" ...there, fixed it for you!

Horseshit! That does not even make sense! You posted the picture of the riot to imply that ANTIA was protesting because someone is a "gay Jew". If you had been honest and identified him- it would have been apparent that the protest had nothing to do with his sexual orientation or religion. This is typical of you deceptive behavior and game playing.
Apparently you have 'a little problem' with your identity.
Every fucking post contains the word "gay" or something similar.
Aren't there other forums you can go to?

You lose as usual

sorry sunshine...it's either or...cause "progressives" certainly ain't patriots....I suggest you rename yourself to "progressive traitor" ...there, fixed it for you!
So creative and original. !! I wish that I had a dime for every time I heard that stupid shit. Maybe you should change your name from Lincoln to Jefferson Davis

Scram troll

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You lose as usual

So creative and original. !! I wish that I had a dime for every time I heard that stupid shit. Maybe you should change your name from Lincoln to Jefferson Davis
You hear it so often because it's true...maybe you should stop hating your country or move somewhere else....how about Europe? you can be as insanely progressive here as you want...really disgusting, people like you

You lose as usual

The burden is on you to provide documentation

You have not and cannot

Scram troll

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
'Butt-Plug Pete' is calling you.

Nope. My point was that they were RIOTING to stop someone from speaking. The "gay" and "jew" were just ironic icing on the cake.

I can see how you could have made that mistake though, kind of. So, let's not spend three weeks with you pretending to still be confused so that you can dodge the fact that you support using street violence to suppress the political speech of your enemies.

That is the point. YOUR SUPPORT OF USING STREET VIOLENCE TO DEPRIVE OTHER PEOPLE OF THEIR RIGHT TO SPEECH.

You lose as usual

I've heard a lot of "progressives" make generally consistent, ideological attacks on the very idea of Patriotism.

And even more make snide, stupid jabs at the idea, and then run away like little girls.

And then they get so offended if their patriotism is questioned.

I've even seen the same poster do both, in the same thread.

Forum List

Back