Violent Pro Trump Fascists Storming New York City

More about the Proud Boys

Meet the Proud Boys, the pro-men, anti-masturbation enemy of 'antifa'

How are new members initiated into the Proud Boys?

To join the Proud Boys, would-be members must go through a four-degree initiation process. The first requires publicly outing oneself as a Proud Boy. The second involves taking a beating from other members until the aspiring Proud Boy can name five kinds of breakfast cereal. This initiation degree also requires a vow to abstain from masturbation. To complete the third degree, the new member must get a Proud Boy tattoo.

The fourth and final degree was added much later by McInnes and is a clear step away from the prankishness of the other rites. It hints at the right-wing bent that the hyperpartisan culture in Trump’s America has served to amplify. The fourth initiation requires that a prospective Proud Boy serve the “cause,” as McInnes suggested, by engaging in a physical brawl with members of “antifa,” the loose-knit far-left and anarchist anti-fascist movement.

But they are not violent LOL
I would join if they didn't require a tattoo.

So that is your only problem with them?
yep
So you support turning back the clock on women's role in the family and society to 1920? Would that include voting rights?

That movement was engineered to break up the famlies dill weed, it also allowed your daddy gov fkrs to make more money via the taxes asswad.

Pro-Trump Gang Seen In Footage Assaulting Anti-Fascist Protesters In Manhattan
Proud Boys — a misogynistic and anti-Muslim proto-fascist group — pummeled anti-fascist protesters outside a Proud Boys event at a New York Republican club.

By Christopher Mathias

NEW YORK — Minutes after an event at a Manhattan Republican club meant to celebrate violence against leftists, attendees belonging to a proto-fascist, pro-Trump street gang reportedly pummeled three people on the sidewalk in Manhattan’s Upper East Side while shouting homophobic slurs.

Footage posted online by video journalist Sandi Bachom shows a group of men who appear to be Proud Boys — a misogynistic and anti-Muslim fraternity known for committing acts of political violence across the country — kicking and punching three apparent anti-fascist protesters as they lay prone on the sidewalk.

Pro-Trump Gang Seen In Footage Assaulting Anti-Fascist Protesters In Manhattan | HuffPost

There have been other discussions here about this group but they are long dormant. Now this gang of thugs -who had a hand in the Charlottesville North Carolina riot and other disturbances around the country- is back in the news and the new is not good.

I am tired of the conservatives bleating about how those of us on the left are the violent ones. And don't bother to bring up Antifa or Black Lives Matter because there is a glaring difference. These groups exist for purposes of self defense. Any violence that they have engaged in has been for that purpose, or perpetrated by fringe elements within their ranks.

The Proud Boys exist for the purpose of committing crimes of hate and violence against others who they simply disapprove of. This shit has got to stop.

I give it 24 hours before Trump tweets something about "very fine people on all sides"

~~~~~~
Come on 3rd Ave and East 84th Street, NYC is the beginning of Spanish Harlem and gangland country . These are Latino gang bangers. Undoubtedly, the reporter for HuffPo is not familiar with the area and neither are you.

Proud Boys — a misogynistic and anti-Muslim proto-fascist group — pummeled anti-fascist protesters outside a Proud Boys event at a New York Republican club.

By Christopher Mathias

NEW YORK — Minutes after an event at a Manhattan Republican club meant to celebrate violence against leftists, attendees belonging to a proto-fascist, pro-Trump street gang reportedly pummeled three people on the sidewalk in Manhattan’s Upper East Side while shouting homophobic slurs.

Footage posted online by video journalist Sandi Bachom shows a group of men who appear to be Proud Boys — a misogynistic and anti-Muslim fraternity known for committing acts of political violence across the country — kicking and punching three apparent anti-fascist protesters as they lay prone on the sidewalk.

Pro-Trump Gang Seen In Footage Assaulting Anti-Fascist Protesters In Manhattan | HuffPost

There have been other discussions here about this group but they are long dormant. Now this gang of thugs -who had a hand in the Charlottesville North Carolina riot and other disturbances around the country- is back in the news and the new is not good.

I am tired of the conservatives bleating about how those of us on the left are the violent ones. And don't bother to bring up Antifa or Black Lives Matter because there is a glaring difference. These groups exist for purposes of self defense. Any violence that they have engaged in has been for that purpose, or perpetrated by fringe elements within their ranks.

The Proud Boys exist for the purpose of committing crimes of hate and violence against others who they simply disapprove of. This shit has got to stop.

I give it 24 hours before Trump tweets something about "very fine people on all sides"

By Christopher Mathias

~~~~~~
Yes they are using gang hand signals.....

By Christopher Mathias

You're idiotic lying hypocrisy is glaring. ANTIFA is fascist both them and black lives matter are nothing but violent And I don not support the proud boys, both sides need to be outlawed.

By Christopher Mathias

You're idiotic lying hypocrisy is glaring. ANTIFA is fascist both them and black lives matter are nothing but violent And I don not support the proud boys, both sides need to be outlawed.
Wow dude!! Chill. You sound upset. Good that you don't support the proud boys, but I have to vehemently disagree with your assessment of BLM and ANTIFA, the latter of which is only a loose coalition of anti fascist groups and people . Both groups have gotten a bad rep. because of a few loose cannons who did and said stupid things, but are not what those groups are about. I would suggest that you think again about wanting any group who is not openly engaged in terroristic activity outlawed in a country that values free speech and association. Talk about Fascism !!

The only question in are you just ignorant about Antifa? Or are you deliberately spreading your disinformation around?

I can tell you for a fact in Portland Antifa has a free hand to do what they want and when they attempted to assault
peaceful pro patriot marches here some Proud Boys stepped in and kicked their little asses around.

In Portland, Oregon Antifa has attacked both ICE and FBI facilities with impunity.
There is absolutely nothing benign or good about them.

That. Antifa is trying to provoke them into violence so they can play the victim/martyr. The white nationalist/racist slant is coming from the MSM or the far left, don't believe a word they say anymore.

The proud boys movement allows any man to join their organization as long as they're a proud western chauvinist. Race, religion, or even sexual orientation is irrelevant. The left loves to paint them as white supremacist, but that's the typical leftist attempts to smear conservative and libertarian groups...

gtHURMX.jpg

No wonder these inbred idiots are all incels. And they can't figure out why women shun them.

…but I have to vehemently disagree with your assessment of BLM and ANTIFA, the latter of which is only a loose coalition of anti fascist groups and people . Both groups have gotten a bad rep. because of a few loose cannons who did and said stupid things, but are not what those groups are about. I would suggest that you think again about wanting any group who is not openly engaged in terroristic activity outlawed in a country that values free speech and association. Talk about Fascism !!

That you openly defend these two violent terrorist criminal movements tells us all that we need to know about you, but nothing that wasn't already obvious. That along with your support of dangerous and evil sexual perverts, including those that openly target children.

Be known by the company that you choose to keep.

That. Antifa is trying to provoke them into violence so they can play the victim/martyr. The white nationalist/racist slant is coming from the MSM or the far left, don't believe a word they say anymore.

The proud boys movement allows any man to join their organization as long as they're a proud western chauvinist. Race, religion, or even sexual orientation is irrelevant. The left loves to paint them as white supremacist, but that's the typical leftist attempts to smear conservative and libertarian groups...

gtHURMX.jpg

No wonder these inbred idiots are all incels. And they can't figure out why women shun them.

Your statement made no sense, and in based on nothing but you being a poopy head.

gtHURMX.jpg

Your statement made no sense, and in based on nothing but you being a poopy head.

ffda64f7c92fddb4efa694b6e1ad4ae5.jpg

gtHURMX.jpg

ffda64f7c92fddb4efa694b6e1ad4ae5.jpg
Village%2BIdiot.jpg

By Christopher Mathias

Wow dude!! Chill. You sound upset. Good that you don't support the proud boys, but I have to vehemently disagree with your assessment of BLM and ANTIFA, the latter of which is only a loose coalition of anti fascist groups and people . Both groups have gotten a bad rep. because of a few loose cannons who did and said stupid things, but are not what those groups are about. I would suggest that you think again about wanting any group who is not openly engaged in terroristic activity outlawed in a country that values free speech and association. Talk about Fascism !!
Wrong, my assessment is correct.

By Christopher Mathias

Appeal to ignorance logical fallacy

By Christopher Mathias

You've been remiss. You haven't brought up the fact that the Proud Boys hate homos.
You're slipping.........although you did use the word "fallacy". Or did I misspell it? Is 'phallicksy' more to your 'taste'?

By Christopher Mathias

You've been remiss. You haven't brought up the fact that the Proud Boys hate homos.
You're slipping.........although you did use the word "fallacy". Or did I misspell it? Is 'phallicksy' more to your 'taste'?
upload_2019-8-12_11-45-9.jpeg
th

By Christopher Mathias

The cops love protecting commies.

gtHURMX.jpg

Oh, you got that stupid shit from watching that video?
Have you seen some of the nerds in Antifa???

Forum List

Back