Wake Up Call 2013- Obama's DHS Prepares For Civil War

Legitimate gun owners are peaceful people and want to avoid violence. You are trying to incite it.

I apologize.

I thought, mistakenly, that you were one of the dozens of conservatives here that swear the country is going into the crapper, the current administration wants to "slaughter" Americans, etc....

If you believe those things, why are you (not "you" you but those who believe those things) waiting for people to come after you; it doesn't make sense; take your guns and do something proactive since, as many who think like you put it; the gun ensures your freedom.

I don't think that our current administration wants to "slaughter" Americans.
I think our current administration wants to "fundamentally change" America. :eusa_whistle:

Our military personnel were not born and raised on military bases. They came from the same places all of us came from, and it's not likely they are going to be ok with slaughtering fellow Americans because their cic tells them to. I'm sure a lot of the more rabid black ones with an axe to grind against Whitey probably would, but most would side with the citizens.
Does anyone think our military is going to wage war against their neighbors, people who share their moral beliefs, people they grew up with? If Obama wants to slaughter Americans, he's gonna have to get a foreign power to do it for him.

Someone thinks that way.

It sounds as though the gun nuts want to fundamentally change America.

Just read in my Facebook feed some extremist anti-goverment blather about the FEMA buying "30,000" gullotines for future use in their apparently not so secret FEMA concentration camps.

The level of insane crap that passes as fact among the anti-government folks is truly amazing.

I mean come seriously folks...guillotines?

Here's an example of it on YOutube

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=teNzjfQJwQY]Biden inspects Fema guillotine - YouTube[/ame]

Just read in my Facebook feed some extremist anti-goverment blather about the FEMA buying "30,000" gullotines for future use in their apparently not so secret FEMA concentration camps.

The level of insane crap that passes as fact among the anti-government folks is truly amazing.

Biden inspects Fema guillotine - YouTube

The more bizarre, the more they eat it up

snopes.com: U.S. Government Purchases 30,000 Guillotines

It's stuff like this that makes me believe a large chunk of the American right is crazy, which you don't see in other countries, or at least in the UK and Canada.

It's stuff like this that makes me believe a large chunk of the American right is crazy, which you don't see in other countries, or at least in the UK and Canada.

The internet just perpetuates the problem. Back in the day every town had one or two crazies but now with the web they can find each other.:razz:

snopes.com: U.S. Government Purchases 30,000 Guillotines

The reactionaries are fucking idiots.

Of course, it's the "crazy right".....there are no nuts on the left. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Plenty of nuts on the left, just more vocal and crazy nuts on the right.

To be specific the right seems to hold a large edge on paranoid thinking, there were good reasons for the "Occupy" movement before a small minority of assholes discredited the entire movement. BTW, those assholes are the true far left, no different than the SLA of yesteryear.

Today the far right is no different than the "Radical Chic" of my youth, phonys who joined the movement in the late 60's and very early 70's because they needed to feel acceptance by those they thought cool. It's "cool" to be conservative in some regions today, but those who adopt the Reactionary's rhetoric can't see the obvious contradictions between a hate filled right and a Christianity in its purest form.

To be specific the right seems to hold a large edge on paranoid thinking, there were good reasons for the "Occupy" movement before a small minority of assholes discredited the entire movement. BTW, those assholes are the true far left, no different than the SLA of yesteryear.

Today the far right is no different than the "Radical Chic" of my youth, phonys who joined the movement in the late 60's and very early 70's because they needed to feel acceptance by those they thought cool. It's "cool" to be conservative in some regions today, but those who adopt the Reactionary's rhetoric can't see the obvious contradictions between a hate filled right and a Christianity in its purest form.

If we all would stop focusing on the fringers on both sides we might be able to find some compromises and get something done. The continual denigration of the right by you dem/libs only encourages the right wing fringers to counter with some denigration of your leaders-----------------although, when you have people like Biden, Gore, Pelosi, Reid, Rangel, Frank, Franken------they pretty much denigrate themselves every time they open their mouthes

Yes, yes.....this is it. :lol:

Good grief.......coming from an unbiased opinion. :eusa_whistle:

wry, you never let me down with your self proclaimed intelligence.

These hoarders remind me of the idiot End of the World people you encounter online. They buy up a lot of rice and water, and then when the world doesn't end at the appointed hour, they are stuck with a shitload of rice and water, and egg on their faces.

There are going to be a lot of fools stuck with buckets of bullets, and they will probably never realize THEY were the ones causing the shortages.
I for one am not a hoarder, but, I do understand what your saying.
But, I doubt you know the full story.

If you're a gun owner, in case you haven't noticed, it's very hard to find bullets right now. Recently the Department of Homeland Security put in an order for 1.5 Billion rounds of hollow point bullets. No that is not a typo, that's 1,500,000,000 bullets or about 5 rounds for every American. On top of that just this month it was reported DHS ordered another 360,000 rounds. All of the major ammunition manufacturers are too busy fulfilling the government's orders to keep up with consumer demand. Store shelves at Bass Pro and Cabela's now look more like a desolate wasteland.
Where Did all the Ammo Go? - Springfield Outdoor Recreation | Examiner.com

The 1.5 billion rounds of ammo purchase is a bogus hoax. The DHS has not purchased that many rounds. Not even close. They have not even increased the amount of ammo they have been buying since Bush invented the DHS.

If we all would stop focusing on the fringers on both sides we might be able to find some compromises and get something done. The continual denigration of the right by you dem/libs only encourages the right wing fringers to counter with some denigration of your leaders-----------------although, when you have people like Biden, Gore, Pelosi, Reid, Rangel, Frank, Franken------they pretty much denigrate themselves every time they open their mouthes

You're are the 'people' you've warned about ^^^ above.

Legitimate gun owners are peaceful people and want to avoid violence. You are trying to incite it.

I apologize.

I thought, mistakenly, that you were one of the dozens of conservatives here that swear the country is going into the crapper, the current administration wants to "slaughter" Americans, etc....

If you believe those things, why are you (not "you" you but those who believe those things) waiting for people to come after you; it doesn't make sense; take your guns and do something proactive since, as many who think like you put it; the gun ensures your freedom.

I think our current administration wants to "fundamentally change" America. :eusa_whistle:

Which might entail Americans slaughtering other Americans!

I apologize.

Which might entail Americans slaughtering other Americans!

Or, it might entail Republicans enforcing a Taliban-like morality when they gain power.

See how that works?

Yes, yes.....this is it. :lol:

Good grief.......coming from an unbiased opinion. :eusa_whistle:

wry, you never let me down with your self proclaimed intelligence.

I take the advice of Pogo:

“Don't take life so serious. It ain't nohow permanent.”
― Walt Kelly

I have never, ever stated or suggested I don't have a bias, nor have I ever claimed to be the sharpest knife in the drawer. My opinions are based on my experiences, my biases too. I admit to bigotry, I cannot tolerate callous and self righteous people, especially those who believe they know "The Truth" - no one does.

I do not tolerate the ignorant who act as if they know it all; too many on the right who post here are parrots who never offer anything of substance nor question their beliefs. I believe that set (the Echo Chamber) are too poorly educated, unwilling to examine an ideology I find abhorrent and many times too dumb to do otherwise.

I don't pretend to have solutions to everything which faces our country; I simply offer my opinions on what I believe would help. I do know that the anger and foolish claims by the Reactionary Right of doom and gloom are ridiculous, they're clearly based on emotion for never, ever, ever is evidence offered - real evidence, probative evidence - and that is why I hold the Echo Chamber in such disdain.

Last edited:
This asinine "1.5 billion rounds of ammo" bullshit was started because of ignorance how IDIQ contracts work.

Here is one such contract which is one of the sources of the rumors:
ATK (NYSE: ATK) announced that it is being awarded an Indefinite Delivery/Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) agreement from the Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (DHS, ICE) for .40 caliber ammunition. This contract features a base of 12 months, includes four option years, and will have a maximum volume of 450 million rounds.

ATK Secures .40 Caliber Ammunition Contract with Department of Homeland Security

Four option years. These have not actually been purchased. Therefore, NOT the cause of the ammo shortage.

"Maximum volume of 450 rounds."

Key word: Maximum.

That does not mean 450 million rounds will actually be purchased.

Especially when you read the small print:

Forward-looking information is subject to certain risks, trends, and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from those projected. Among those factors are: changes in governmental spending, budgetary policies and product sourcing strategies; the company's competitive environment; the terms and timing of awards and contracts; economic conditions; the supply, availability and costs of raw materials and components; or reliance on a key supplier. ATK undertakes no obligation to update any forward-looking statements.

DHS has not significantly changed the actual amount of ammo it has been buying every year since Bush invented the DHS. Therefore, NOT the cause of the shortage.

The ammo shortage is being caused by idiot hoarders who listen to too much Alex Jones.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back