Walker cuts $300 million from university budget then gives $200 million to the NBA

Walker is the conservative front runner so get ready for the half baked stories to start emerging.

Just know that half of everything you read, is a lie.

The failed Governor from Wisconsin has no accomplishments

Nothing to lie about

Except that he has more accomplishments than Obama did before he was elected, and more than Hillary has to date. Keep saying it though, you might begin to believe it.

Walker is the conservative front runner so get ready for the half baked stories to start emerging.

Just know that half of everything you read, is a lie.

What's funny is the talking points only said to destroy Walker, not how to do it without sounding like a moron.

Sure he did

The Nobel committee considers racism as an impediment to peace. Hence the awards to MLK, Nelson Mandela, Desmond Tutu and Barack Obama

The award of a Nobel Prize to Obama was a nobrainer

"No brainer" is perhaps an appropriate choice of words when talking about the intellectual heft of the Nobel committee. They don't really have a stellar track record.

With the exception of Conservatives....the whole world begs to differ

Conservative Sour Grapes make the best Whine

You still have failed to produce one accomplishment Obama did that warranted earning the prize. Getting elected does not cut it.

Why are you bringing Obama into a discussion about scott walker?

Why are you trying so desperately hard to change the subject off of the fact that scott walker cut 300 million from education to give two thirds of it to a rich person who doesn't need any money?

However I would like to point out the following:
Your opinion means nothing. You don't make the decisions on who gets the Nobel Peace Prize.

So your words mean nothing.

What does mean something are the people who do make those decisions. They decided that Obama did deserve that award.

I happen to agree with them.

You don't.

So what?

If you want to debate Obama and the Nobel Peace Prize you're very welcome to do so. Just start a new thread and post to your heart's content.

Stop trying to derail this thread.

Since you obviously didn't follow the thread, Obama entered the picture when the insane claim was put forth that Walker had not accomplished anything, as if that, even if true, were some kind of disqualification. Obama proves that to be false.

so, you did try a deflection from Walker. Thanks for your honesty.

Sure he did

The Nobel committee considers racism as an impediment to peace. Hence the awards to MLK, Nelson Mandela, Desmond Tutu and Barack Obama

"No brainer" is perhaps an appropriate choice of words when talking about the intellectual heft of the Nobel committee. They don't really have a stellar track record.

You still have failed to produce one accomplishment Obama did that warranted earning the prize. Getting elected does not cut it.

Why are you trying so desperately hard to change the subject off of the fact that scott walker cut 300 million from education to give two thirds of it to a rich person who doesn't need any money?

Your opinion means nothing. You don't make the decisions on who gets the Nobel Peace Prize.

What does mean something are the people who do make those decisions. They decided that Obama did deserve that award.

You don't.

So what?

If you want to debate Obama and the Nobel Peace Prize you're very welcome to do so. Just start a new thread and post to your heart's content.

Since you obviously didn't follow the thread, Obama entered the picture when the insane claim was put forth that Walker had not accomplished anything, as if that, even if true, were some kind of disqualification. Obama proves that to be false.
Walker has not accomplished anything in life or as Governor

Worst Governor ever

You don't.

So what?

Worst Governor ever
Wait, first you said he did all sorts of shit. Now you say he didn't. Can you please get your story straight?

Sure he did

You don't.

So what?

You're right. I scroll right by most right winger posts. I read very few of them. Mostly when I read a reply from an intelligent person I see what they're replying to.

I read your post because I had not seen your posts before and I always read all posts until the person shows that they don't use the brains they were born with.

Don't worry, I've been scrolling past most of your posts too.

As for Obama, well that has nothing to do with scott walker. The fact that scott walker is a failure has nothing to do with Obama and the fact that Obama got a Nobel Peace Prize has nothing to do with scott walker's failures and this thread. Trying to excuse scott walker's failures by point an accusing finger at someone else is childish, immature and an obvious sign that you've lost the argument.

If you want to talk about Obama and his peace prize, start a new thread about it. Leave this one to remain on scott walker.

You don't.

So what?

Worst Governor ever
Wait, first you said he did all sorts of shit. Now you say he didn't. Can you please get your story straight?
I don't consider giving 220 million to billionaires as free stuff to be an accomplishment

You don't.

So what?

You're right. I scroll right by most right winger posts. I read very few of them. Mostly when I read a reply from an intelligent person I see what they're replying to.

I read your post because I had not seen your posts before and I always read all posts until the person shows that they don't use the brains they were born with.

Don't worry, I've been scrolling past most of your posts too.

As for Obama, well that has nothing to do with scott walker. The fact that scott walker is a failure has nothing to do with Obama and the fact that Obama got a Nobel Peace Prize has nothing to do with scott walker's failures and this thread. Trying to excuse scott walker's failures by point an accusing finger at someone else is childish, immature and an obvious sign that you've lost the argument.

If you want to talk about Obama and his peace prize, start a new thread about it. Leave this one to remain on scott walker.
What scott walker failures are YOU talking about?

You don't.

So what?

Worst Governor ever
I don't consider giving 220 million to billionaires as free stuff to be an accomplishment
Please provide a link to where the 220million was given to billionaires as free stuff.

You don't.

So what?

Worst Governor ever
Please provide a link to where the 220million was given to billionaires as free stuff.
The owners of the Milwaukee Bucks are billionaires
More than capable of paying for their own damn arena

$220 million is a lot of free stuff

Given that so many NBA players are black I am shocked. Simply SHOCKED, I tell you, that so many liberal Democrats are decrying what should be seen as Walker's deep concern for their continued employment.....

Alas.....

Worst Governor ever
The owners of the Milwaukee Bucks are billionaires
More than capable of paying for their own damn arena

$220 million is a lot of free stuff
Don't the bucks "have" a damn arena?

Given that so many NBA players are black I am shocked. Simply SHOCKED, I tell you, that so many liberal Democrats are decrying what should be seen as Walker's deep concern for their continued employment.....

Alas.....
I assume democrats might also get a job to build the damn arena. I'm shocked democrats don't want democrats to have jobs.

Yes, cutting $300 million from the UW budget, then handing-out a $200 million grant, to build a new NBA stadium for the Milwaukee team, does, indeed, seem like a huge 'hit' on the PR and popularity and stewardship front, and free cannon fodder for the Dems. Not exactly brightest-crayon-in-the-box thinking, at first glance.

Yes, cutting $300 million from the UW budget, then handing-out a $200 million grant, to build a new NBA stadium for the Milwaukee team, does, indeed, seem like a huge 'hit' on the PR and popularity and stewardship front, and free cannon fodder for the Dems. Not exactly brightest-crayon-in-the-box thinking, at first glance.
Do you have a link to the fact that the UW needed that 300m and that he just "handed" out a 200m grant to build the stadium? Or are you just making shit up?

Do you have a link to the fact that the UW needed that 300m and that he just "handed" out a 200m grant to build the stadium? Or are you just making shit up?
Oh, hell, I'm parroting the OP, having taken it at face value. The guy provided a link. Do you have a refuting link handy? I saw no reason to doubt the OP.

Alas.....
You are a fucking asshole

Alas.....
I assume democrats might also get a job to build the damn arena. I'm shocked democrats don't want democrats to have jobs.
We have to "make" jobs so that billionaires can make more money?

How bout we "make" jobs to help the public good......roads, bridges, schools

I would argue a new stadium for Milwaukee is a public good.

First, thousands of people will be employed building it.

Second, hundreds of people will be employed working at it.

Third, the Bradley Center is an inadequate venue. It's too small and lacks amenities. A new stadium would generate more commerce and therefor more revenues.

Fourth- other teams and events will be held there.

Here's the problem. The NBA has mandated that the Bucks either get a new stadium or move to another city by 2017. Sounds to me like Walker is doing a solid helping the city and state keep an important source of jobs and civic pride.

I would argue a new stadium for Milwaukee is a public good.

First, thousands of people will be employed building it.

Second, hundreds of people will be employed working at it.

Third, the Bradley Center is an inadequate venue. It's too small and lacks amenities. A new stadium would generate more commerce and therefor more revenues.

Fourth- other teams and events will be held there.

Here's the problem. The NBA has mandated that the Bucks either get a new stadium or move to another city by 2017. Sounds to me like Walker is doing a solid helping the city and state keep an important source of jobs and civic pride.
First....make the billionaire owners build their own arena without free stuff from the taxpayers
Second.....tell your failed governor to build stuff that helps the people not the billionaires

Should we spend money on education or to help billionaires make more money?

We know where the dropout governor wants to spend money

Forum List

Back