Wambier's parents contradict trump

Also, Trump does not act that way with everybody. He wants a wall but I don’t see him playing egos.

Then you're fucking blind. He praised Pelosi BEFORE she became speaker in an effort to soften her up. He did the same with multiple other Dems too but of course you "didn't see it" so it didn't happen.

Typical leftist bullshit

Also, Trump does not act that way with everybody. He wants a wall but I don’t see him playing egos.

Then you're fucking blind. He praised Pelosi BEFORE she became speaker in an effort to soften her up. He did the same with multiple other Dems too but of course you "didn't see it" so it didn't happen.

Typical leftist bullshit

And sucking up to Pelosi worked out as about as good as sucking up to Un did.

The funny part is he only does it because it works so well on him he thinks it works on everyone

Otto Warmbier's parents respond to Trump: Kim Jong Un responsible for son's death

The Liar in Chief sucks up to another murderer....and gets called out.

I guess he will now insult these poor people?
When Obama kissed the hand of the Saudi dictator, you loved it.

When Obama sucked up to the mass murdering Castro brothers, you loved it.

When Obama showered love on the mullah of Iran, you loved it.

Have you no shame? Your hypocrisy is over-the-top!!!

THREAD KILLER!

:Boom2::Boom2::Boom2::Boom2:

Otto Warmbier's parents respond to Trump: Kim Jong Un responsible for son's death

iu

When Obama kissed the hand of the Suadi dictator, you loved it.

When Obama sucked up to the mass murdering Castro brothers, you loved it.

When Obama showered love on the mullah of Iran, you loved it.

Have you no shame? Your hypocrisy is over-the-top!!!
As I recall they claimed it was important to talk to our enemies! Remember?

Obama did not EVER call murderers talented or a good person.

Face it...trump loves strong men and dictators.

Sort of like the Cohen testimony. None of the Repubs even brought up trump's name. All they wanted to do was slam Cohen. They never addressed the evidence he had. They were in it to totally make him look bad.

I guess much of what trump does is indefensible....they are playing a losing game. The House Dems will find the truth....even dragging the Repubs kicking and screaming to the hearings.

Trump betrayed another American family but in reality, he betrayed America once again. Trump betraying America has become routine.

iu

Once again the best defense the worshipers of Trump can muster is that he is just like Obama

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Incorrect! We did not vote for obamaturd! They are not alike! Obamaturd tard did kiss the ass of dictator’s though, and ewe loved it, in fact you told us it was important to talk to our enemies!

Trump betrayed another American family but in reality, he betrayed America once again. Trump betraying America has become routine.

He is an embarrassment to Humanity....

iu

Once again the best defense the worshipers of Trump can muster is that he is just like Obama

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Incorrect! We did not vote for obamaturd! They are not alike! Obamaturd tard did kiss the ass of dictator’s though, and ewe loved it, in fact you told us it was important to talk to our enemies!

Please stay on topic. Obama is gone. We are talking about the embarrassing POS in the WH now!

I remember how the left acted when the Warmbier story was still fresh. They heaped scorn on him for being a privileged white boy. So don't pretend to care about him now that his death is useful politically.
Did they praise Kim and say he wouldn't let anything happen to him?

By the way, is Trump also against North Korea paying the Warmbier family 500 million since he doesn't think they are responsible?

Otto Warmbier's Parents Sue North Korea, Alleging Torture Of Their Son

It was a stupid statement but one that is understandable considering the delicate nature of the negotiations.

Mountains of molehills

Most appropriate and correct comment so far.

I would urge the Trump-Hating snowflakes eager to 'pile I'm in attacking President Trump over this to remember when President Obama refused to allow US citizens sue Saudi...

This never gets old. Go to these nationals that the US issued Alerts in travel warnings. DO NOT GO THERE!

He wanted to play with fire and got fried.

I remember how the left acted when the Warmbier story was still fresh. They heaped scorn on him for being a privileged white boy. So don't pretend to care about him now that his death is useful politically.

By the way, is Trump also against North Korea paying the Warmbier family 500 million since he doesn't think they are responsible?

Well, like I said, he'd never have gone over there if his marxist professors didn't brainwash him into abandoning all common sense.

I'm sure Warmbier's folks are happy to hear you consider the death by torture of their son to be "a molehill"

This never gets old. Go to these nationals that the US issued Alerts in travel warnings. DO NOT GO THERE!

He wanted to play with fire and got fried.

Well, like I said, he'd never have gone over there if his marxist professors didn't brainwash him into abandoning all common sense.

You sir are a piece of shit. Blaming the kid?

Really?

Forum List

Back