Was Bush the worst President ever?

Status
Not open for further replies.
actually Bush freed the Kurds and they love him for it. And, he(and all our allies) gave Iraq and Afghanistan a shot at freedom much like the French gave us a shot! To a freedom hating liberal that would make Bush the worst ever.

Also, if Bush was weak on the economy it was by not in getting rid of the liberals agencies: Fed SEC Fanny Freddy FHA, FDIC etc that caused the housing crisis. That one is too complex for a liberal to understand.

The housing crisis wasn't caused by Federal Agencies.

It was caused by bankers writing bad loans and selling them as over-valued investments

How stupid are you? The loans where rubber stamped by Clinton you moron, F & F bought all of this paper, have you ever heard of or understood what the Equal Housing Act is?

RealClearMarkets - How Did Paul Krugman Get It So Wrong?

The mind of a Liberal, what a terrible thing to waste...

Did you and Poet come out of the same womb???

Do you have a clue??? The Feds are funding ZERO DOWN LOANS TODAY MORON!!! NO MI, they are USDA LOANS!!!

Get out of my gym, bitch...
[/F]

Guy, the problem didn't happen under Clinton, it happened under Bush.

Mostly because he wasn't watching what the banks were doing.

Even the banking industry isn't blaming the CRA. That's a nutty bunch of shit coming out of hate radio, but of the top 25 banks that failed, only one made CRA loans. Look it up.

actually Bush freed the Kurds and they love him for it. And, he(and all our allies) gave Iraq and Afghanistan a shot at freedom much like the French gave us a shot! To a freedom hating liberal that would make Bush the worst ever.

Also, if Bush was weak on the economy it was by not in getting rid of the liberals agencies: Fed SEC Fanny Freddy FHA, FDIC etc that caused the housing crisis. That one is too complex for a liberal to understand.

It was caused by bankers writing bad loans and selling them as over-valued investments

How stupid are you? The loans where rubber stamped by Clinton you moron, F & F bought all of this paper, have you ever heard of or understood what the Equal Housing Act is?

Watch The Full Program Online | The Warning | FRONTLINE | PBS

Do you have a clue??? The Feds are funding ZERO DOWN LOANS TODAY MORON!!! NO MI, they are USDA LOANS!!!

another stupid conservative Texan. With Rick Perry at the helm, and the likes of Louie Gohmert, Ted Poe, John Cornyn, Ted Cruz and You, running around, is it any wonder why Texas is so fucked up?

"Liberals are the ones that are not stingy and want to make sure that the underprivileged get help, unlike Conservatives who just want to make the rich richer."

1)of course liberals give far less to charity than conservatives

2) liberals do not want to help they want to buy votes, thats why they expand the programs over generations when it is obvious they are cripppling rather than helping.

bs

another stupid conservative Texan. With Rick Perry at the helm, and the likes of Louie Gohmert, Ted Poe, John Cornyn, Ted Cruz and You, running around, is it any wonder why Texas is so fucked up?

sure, thats why businesses and rich people are moving to texas from the blue states every day. No state income tax, few unions, hard working honest people, and a balanced state budget------what a terrible place

"Liberals are the ones that are not stingy and want to make sure that the underprivileged get help, unlike Conservatives who just want to make the rich richer."

1)of course liberals give far less to charity than conservatives

2) liberals do not want to help they want to buy votes, thats why they expand the programs over generations when it is obvious they are cripppling rather than helping.

bs

sorry, po, but what EB said is the complete truth.

[/F]

Guy, the problem didn't happen under Clinton, it happened under Bush.

Mostly because he wasn't watching what the banks were doing.

Even the banking industry isn't blaming the CRA. That's a nutty bunch of shit coming out of hate radio, but of the top 25 banks that failed, only one made CRA loans. Look it up.

The problem started under Carter, given teeth by Clinton. Bush tried 17 separate times to end the rules requiring banks to make bad loans and democrats stopped him every time. If you do not understand how the CRA works, look it up.

sure, thats why businesses and rich people are moving to texas from the blue states every day. No state income tax, few unions, hard working honest people, and a balanced state budget------what a terrible place

Right. And Rick Perry. Metro. West, Tx., Annise Parker, the stupid Texas legislature, et al. A terrible place, indeed.

Right. And Rick Perry. Metro. West, Tx., Annise Parker, the stupid Texas legislature, et al. A terrible place, indeed.

I think the state of texas will be very pleased if you and your kind stay away.

BTW, which broke blue state do you live in?

I think the state of texas will be very pleased if you and your kind stay away.

BTW, which broke blue state do you live in?

Asshole. The reason I have license to talk is because I was born, raised and live in Houston, fool. I'm working for change, and ain't going nowhere.

sorry, po, but what EB said is the complete truth.

Prove it...and it's "poet", not "po", "fish".

why does "po" bother you? is it a racist thing?

down here one of the best foods is a "po" boy sandwich----oyster, shrimp, roast beef, ham/cheese, ummm ummm.

what up PO? what yer problem be?

Because that is not my name/ID, and I didn't give you license to get familiar with me.
And since you, obviously, have nothing positive to offer, you are the newest member added to my ignore list. Finally. Fish.

Prove it...and it's "poet", not "po", "fish".

down here one of the best foods is a "po" boy sandwich----oyster, shrimp, roast beef, ham/cheese, ummm ummm.

Because that is not my name/ID, and I didn't give you license to get familiar with me.
And since you, obviously, have nothing positive to offer, you are the newest member added to my ignore list. Finally. Fish.

typical liberal, run from rational discussion and hurl insults. LOL.

What a fucking hypocrite. I am a typical liberal, but yours was hardly a "rational discussion", as you were the one being "flippant" and hurling insults, comparing me to a "sandwich", and then asking if it was "racist". Fuck you, you piece of crap.

What a fucking hypocrite. I am a typical liberal, but yours was hardly a "rational discussion", as you were the one being "flippant" and hurling insults, comparing me to a "sandwich", and then asking if it was "racist". Fuck you, you piece of crap.

LOL, thought you had me on ignore, another lie?

a good shrimp po-boy sandwich is much more intelligent that a racist libtard like you. You, and people like you. are the real problem in america today------all you want is free stuff at the expense of people who worked to earn it. fuck you, you dumb piece of racist pig shit.

No, obama is clearly the worst. Bush made mistakes but the severly partisan and the ignorant blame Bush for much of what was actually the fault of the Democrat House and Senate.
You mean the Democrat House and Senate that wasn't in control? :lol:

Your hyper-partisanship is making you stupid.

Fortunately Obama has fucked things up so bad even the 47% will reject Hillary...and Hillary is all the libs have.

Didn't you guys try to sell that crap in the 2012 election?

Didn't work then, won't work in 2016

Of course it won't work. It won't work because the average American voter is an idiot and they are getting dumber and dumber all the time.
You're offering yourself as proof?

Worst Prez Ever, currently holding the office! Also, Worst Prez Ever Re-elected!

Before Obama, Bush may have been worst ever re-elected, but the worst was Jimmy Carter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back