Was Flynn entrapped?

He probably thought he was telling the truth. No one knows for certain. The FBI agents didn't think he was intentionally lying to them.

You have NO basis for making claims as to what Flynn thought and the agents did NOT "think" anything of the kind. They said he showed no outward signs of lying...which means nothing

The judge knows that the best predictor of future behavior is past behavior. That's why he requests supporting documents, too many times prosecutors haven't presented the full picture.

You just shot your argument in the ass. The judge routinely requests this info

How did the FBI 'entrap' Michael Flynn? They asked him some questions.....and he LIED to them.

Not just once, but he kept on lying. He enlisted his Deputy National Security Advisor KT MacFarland to lie.

And of course he was fired by TRUMP for those same lies..but hey...I guess Trump entrapped him too huh?

It's hard to deal with such abject ignorance and political hackery but, here goes......Trump, like the rest of the country, was told by the CORRUPT F.B.I. that Flynn 'lied.' Of course he fired Flynn and I can bet that Flynn will be pardoned by Trump which would the the correct and moral thing to do. McCAbe, Strouck, Yates and Comey should be the ones headed to jail. This is what happens when law enforcement is directed by politics. BTW, this F.B.I. dog-and-pony show mis-directed public awarness of the deep corruption of the Clinton organization which, IMO was the plan all along. Excuses for Hillary's crappy campaign and loss so she can maybe eventually assume her 'crown.'

He probably thought he was telling the truth. No one knows for certain. The FBI agents didn't think he was intentionally lying to them.

You have NO basis for making claims as to what Flynn thought and the agents did NOT "think" anything of the kind. They said he showed no outward signs of lying...which means nothing

The judge knows that the best predictor of future behavior is past behavior. That's why he requests supporting documents, too many times prosecutors haven't presented the full picture.

You just shot your argument in the ass. The judge routinely requests this info

How did the FBI 'entrap' Michael Flynn? They asked him some questions.....and he LIED to them.

Not just once, but he kept on lying. He enlisted his Deputy National Security Advisor KT MacFarland to lie.

And of course he was fired by TRUMP for those same lies..but hey...I guess Trump entrapped him too huh?

It's hard to deal with such abject ignorance and political hackery but, here goes......Trump, like the rest of the country, was told by the CORRUPT F.B.I. that Flynn 'lied.' Of course he fired Flynn and you can bet that if Flynn will be pardoned by Trump which would the the correct and moral thing to do. McCAbe, Strouck, Yates and Comey should be the ones headed to jail.

Another major flaw in your reasoning: Flynn has admitted to lying to FBI investigators.

You literally have to ignore Michael Flynn on Michael Flynn to cling to your increasingly elaborate conspiracy theory.

Was Flynn entrapped? Yes. The bureau deliberately planned to trap him. They told him he didn't need a lawyer. He thought he was helping the FBI. He didn't collude with anybody he just said he can't remember talking about a certain subject. The MSM accused him of treason. Did Mike Flynn commit treason? He made an untrue statement about a legal phone call with with the Russian Ambassador to the U.S. He did not collude with our enemies, did not give up American secrets and did not lie under oath. The FBI threatened to prosecute Flynn's son so Flynn plead guilty. The FBI lied to Flynn. Notes taken by Andy McCabe said the bureau deliberately planned to trick Flynn because of his friendliness stated desire to help the FBI. Agents said, in fact, Flynn did not lie per their actual 302s.. Sally Yates, James Comey, Andy McCabe & Peter Strouck all planned this.

Ex-White House official revises statement to Mueller after Flynn guilty plea: report

This wasn't a slip of the tongue. This wasn't a misstatement. This was a systematic campaign of misinformation with the express purpose of deception. Not once, but multiple times. By multiple people.

Flynn wasn't 'entrapped' into any of that. He willfully did it to himself.
I can’t wait for you to talk to the cops without a lawyer. That should be fun.

I certainly wouldn't need to lie to them like Michael Flynn did.

Got kids?

Michael G. Flynn, the son of President Donald Trump's former national security adviser, is a subject of the federal investigation into Russian meddling in the presidential election and possible collusion between Moscow and the Trump campaign, according to four current and former government officials.

The inquiry into Flynn is focused at least in part on his work with his father's lobbying firm, Flynn Intel Group, three of the officials said. It's unclear when the focus on Flynn began.

Suppose the FBI shows up and tells you to cooperate or we'll go after your son from now until doomsday and we won't stop until we find something. Would you lie to save him the hell that the FBI could inflict on him and the rest of your family? Not to mention the enormous and ruinous legal fees? You think the FBI wouldn't do that? I used to believe that myself.

It's hard to deal with such abject ignorance and political hackery but, here goes......Trump, like the rest of the country, was told by the CORRUPT F.B.I. that Flynn 'lied.' Of course he fired Flynn and I can bet that Flynn will be pardoned by Trump which would the the correct and moral thing to do. McCAbe, Strouck, Yates and Comey should be the ones headed to jail. This is what happens when law enforcement is directed by politics. BTW, this F.B.I. dog-and-pony show mis-directed public awarness of the deep corruption of the Clinton organization which, IMO was the plan all along. Excuses for Hillary's crappy campaign and loss so she can maybe eventually assume her 'crown.'

Odd then that Flynn wrote THIS when he left

"I inadvertently briefed the Vice President Elect and others with incomplete information regarding my phone calls with the Russian Ambassador," Flynn said in a resignation letter. "I have sincerely apologized to the President and the Vice President, and they have accepted my apology."

Was Flynn entrapped? Yes. The bureau deliberately planned to trap him. They told him he didn't need a lawyer. He thought he was helping the FBI. He didn't collude with anybody he just said he can't remember talking about a certain subject. The MSM accused him of treason. Did Mike Flynn commit treason? He made an untrue statement about a legal phone call with with the Russian Ambassador to the U.S. He did not collude with our enemies, did not give up American secrets and did not lie under oath. The FBI threatened to prosecute Flynn's son so Flynn plead guilty. The FBI lied to Flynn. Notes taken by Andy McCabe said the bureau deliberately planned to trick Flynn because of his friendliness stated desire to help the FBI. Agents said, in fact, Flynn did not lie per their actual 302s.. Sally Yates, James Comey, Andy McCabe & Peter Strouck all planned this.

Ex-White House official revises statement to Mueller after Flynn guilty plea: report

This wasn't a slip of the tongue. This wasn't a misstatement. This was a systematic campaign of misinformation with the express purpose of deception. Not once, but multiple times. By multiple people.

Got kids?

Michael G. Flynn, the son of President Donald Trump's former national security adviser, is a subject of the federal investigation into Russian meddling in the presidential election and possible collusion between Moscow and the Trump campaign, according to four current and former government officials.

The inquiry into Flynn is focused at least in part on his work with his father's lobbying firm, Flynn Intel Group, three of the officials said. It's unclear when the focus on Flynn began.

Suppose the FBI shows up and tells you to cooperate or we'll go after your son from now until doomsday and we won't stop until we find something. Would you lie to save him the hell that the FBI could inflict on him and the rest of your family? Not to mention the enormous and ruinous legal fees? You think the FBI wouldn't do that? I used to believe that myself.

And by 'suppose', you mean you imagine?

As you've literally imagined this entire scenario. And of course, you're contradicted by Michael Flynn himself who has admitted his guilty and that he isn't being cooerced.

So we have Michael Flynn on one hand......and your imagination on the other. Why would a rational person ignore Flynn and instead believe your imagination, backed by nothing.

I can't think of a single reason.

Odd then that FLynn wrote THIS when he left

"I inadvertently briefed the Vice President Elect and others with incomplete information regarding my phone calls with the Russian Ambassador," Flynn said in a resignation letter. "I have sincerely apologized to the President and the Vice President, and they have accepted my apology."

Why quote Flynn on his own actions when our Trumpies can just imagine whatever they'd like instead.

You're ruining this for them.

Flynn fucked himself

not one single human held a gun to his head and made him lie or answer questions without a lawyer present - NOT ONE.
It never ceases to amaze me how bad you left wingers really want to live in a third world dictatorship. As long as those you disagree with are the victims you’re fine with it. The problem is in those situations you eventually will be entangled yourself. At which point you will stand around looking like an idiot wondering WTF happened to justice and rule of law.

Or....Michael Flynn lied to investigators. Not once, but multiple times even enlisting others to lie to federal investigators.

And he his pleading guilty to lying to investigators is justice and the rule of law.
Was he under investigation? No according to the CIA they just wanted to talk to him. All the while holding an illegally recorded conversation in their back pockets making sure he didn't misstate something to charge him with.

Got kids?

And by 'suppose', you mean you imagine?

As you've literally imagined this entire scenario. And of course, you're contradicted by Michael Flynn himself who has admitted his guilty and that he isn't being cooerced.

So we have Michael Flynn on one hand......and your imagination on the other. Why would a rational person ignore Flynn and instead believe your imagination, backed by nothing.

I can't think of a single reason.

Of course you can't. I am not shocked.

Flynn fucked himself

not one single human held a gun to his head and made him lie or answer questions without a lawyer present - NOT ONE.
It never ceases to amaze me how bad you left wingers really want to live in a third world dictatorship. As long as those you disagree with are the victims you’re fine with it. The problem is in those situations you eventually will be entangled yourself. At which point you will stand around looking like an idiot wondering WTF happened to justice and rule of law.

Or....Michael Flynn lied to investigators. Not once, but multiple times even enlisting others to lie to federal investigators.

And he his pleading guilty to lying to investigators is justice and the rule of law.
Was he under investigation? No according to the CIA they just wanted to talk to him. All the while holding an illegally recorded conversation in their back pockets making sure he didn't misstate something to charge him with.

Is Flynn being 'under investigation' have the slightest relevance to his culpability under the law in lying to the FBI?

If you believe show, show us the law saying so.

As we have Flynn's own admissions of his lying to federal investigators.

Flynn fucked himself

Link to this bullshit required

Flynn fucked himself

Link to this bullshit required

Google is your friend.

Another major flaw in your reasoning: Flynn has admitted to lying to FBI investigators.

You literally have to ignore Michael Flynn on Michael Flynn to cling to your increasingly elaborate conspiracy theory.

The evidence shows that Flynn did not lie. He pleaded out because the F.B.I. was threatening his son. You are conditioned by the MSM to call what he did a 'lie' and seemingly don't even realize it. Flynn made a misstatement about his meeting with the Russian Ambassador (which was perfectly legal).

Odd then that Flynn wrote THIS when he left

He HAD to say that fool. Try to follow.

Dude...you're making fantasy claims about secret recordings and the CIA.

If you can't substantiate it...you ought to see someone about YOUR voices

What is an FBI 302? The Problematic Nature of FBI Agents’ Interview Memos

A witness who was not represented by counsel during the interview cannot effectively challenge the accuracy of the 302. It becomes a witness-said/agent-said situation. And who is the jury going to believe? Two clean-cut FBI agents who insist the 302 is an accurate summary of what the witness said, or the witness?

In other words, a witness can be effectively coerced into testifying not to the truth of what happened but the “truth” as it was captured by the handwritten notes of an FBI agent. As explained above, the witness notes may not be accurate for all sorts of innocent reasons. It also may not be accurate because an FBI agent has a strong interest in finding evidence of a crime.

The only silver lining to this whole situation is that 302s that capture exculpatory statements about the defendant must be disclosed under Brady, and the government must disclose 302s for testifying witnesses under the Jencks Act. 302s are a very effective discovery tool when they are disclosed to the defense after indictment. After a long investigation, you can finally learn what the witnesses said (or what the FBI agents heard).

This silver lining only benefits the defendant, not poor Mr. McKinley, who is still stuck between a rock and a hard place.

Basically since Flynn didn't have witnesses...............the FBI agents like the lunatic Peter can write whatever he wants. Normally they are written the next day or within a month from their notes.........It is said done 7 months later which is BS............The Judge sees this shit.............and wants answers................knows it's a standard set up.............

The FBI likes the hand written because if they recorded the whole thing they could get nabbed themselves .......which is why Flynn should have had and attorney and forced this to be electronically recorded.....Now it's his word versus 2 FBI guys who don't have to write the 302 how it really went down.

LOCK HIM UP!
LOCK HIM UP!
LOCK HIM UP!
LOCK HIM UP!
LOCK HIM UP!
LOCK HIM UP!
LOCK HIM UP!
LOCK HIM UP!
LOCK HIM UP!
LOCK HIM UP!
LOCK HIM UP!
LOCK HIM UP!
LOCK HIM UP!
LOCK HIM UP!
LOCK HIM UP!
LOCK HIM UP!

LOCK HIM UP!
LOCK HIM UP!

Dude...you're making fantasy claims about secret recordings and the CIA.

If you can't substantiate it...you ought to see someone about YOUR voices

If you're replying to a post, pleas use the reply button first...dumbass.

Flynn fucked himself

Is Flynn being 'under investigation' have the slightest relevance to his culpability under the law in lying to the FBI?

If you believe show, show us the law saying so.

As we have Flynn's own admissions of his lying to federal investigators.
They ran Flynn out of money and a home he had to sell to keep up legal expenses. Over some bullshit charges that started with Russia and ended up being this? This is how you treat 33 year veterans as democrats? A fucking MS13 member would get more favorable treatment by you assholes. Hillary got better treatment by far for much bigger lies and you fuckwads love her.

Lies aren't your fucking issue here, it's political stances. You are willing to let certain lies go because they are the ones you favor, others must end in death because you don't like their opinions.

You're a left wing piece of shit. Without question.

upload_2018-12-14_21-46-33.png

https://www.justice.gov/file/1015126/download

Forum List

Back