Watch out, fellow registered Independents!!!!

Blaine Sweeter

Diamond Member
Jul 26, 2019
I got a text message from a 610 area code saying, "Hello _______, This is Newt Gingrich here. We know you are a registered independent and President Trump needs your help. Go to the link below to learn more and ....blah, blah, blah".

Oooh, this was going to be fun!
So I texted back some pretty harsh language and that a dead gerbil had my vote before Donald did.

Next day, I get this 20-person mass message on my phone, primarily from the 610 area code:

Presentation1.png

So I immediately texted back that it wasn't me, someone had obviously hacked my phone. And asked what message they were getting.
One said it was spam for buying a car. I changed my Apple ID and all back to normal but...

......Looks like revenge to me. What kind of people/hackers is Trump's guy Parscale hiring????

Try being independent enough not to register. There's one problem solved.

I got a text message from a 610 area code saying, "Hello _______, This is Newt Gingrich here. We know you are a registered independent and President Trump needs your help. Go to the link below to learn more and ....blah, blah, blah".

So I texted back some pretty harsh language and that a dead gerbil had my vote before Donald did.

Next day, I get this 20-person mass message on my phone, primarily from the 610 area code:

View attachment 366107

So I immediately texted back that it wasn't me, someone had obviously hacked my phone. And asked what message they were getting.
One said it was spam for buying a car. I changed my Apple ID and all back to normal but...

......Looks like revenge to me. What kind of people/hackers is Trump's guy Parscale hiring????

Yes, I'm registered independent and was in 2016. The calls were endless from both parties and pollsters as well. I just don't answer the phone if I don't know who it is. I have no voice mail on my mobile phone. If you are someone I want to talk to, you have other ways to reach me if I don't answer

View attachment 366107

Yes, I'm registered independent and was in 2016. The calls were endless from both parties and pollsters as well. I just don't answer the phone if I don't know who it is. I have no voice mail on my mobile phone. If you are someone I want to talk to, you have other ways to reach me if I don't answer

These are not phone calls.
These were text messages.
Reading Comprehension 101 is calling you right now.
Better answer.

View attachment 366107

Better answer.

Gotcha. Text messages and calls have nothing to do with each other when being harassed by campaigns.

No one texted me in 2016 and they haven't so far in 2020 either.

You know by replying, you give them information. I don't respond to any of them

View attachment 366107

I'm a registered Independent. I have not gotten such messages but if I do, I will block the number.

It looks like they got into your contacts.

I remember reading a while ago the trump voting app has stuff like this in it.

So does the Biden voting app but not as bad as trump.

I wouldn't be surprised if that's how they got your number.

View attachment 366107

If I answered them at all I would lie by telling them what they want to hear. You know, give them what they want. Those Republicans really love lies.

View attachment 366107

I'm a registered Independent. I have not gotten such messages but if I do, I will block the number.

Hi Dana,
Actually, none of these numbers were my contacts.
The only 610 area code number I have in my contacts is a repairman.
Trump's hacker hijacked my Apple ID, from what I can see. And then started randomly sending out spam texts with my phone number as sender.
Guess he didn't like it when I texted him to GFH.

View attachment 366107

Better answer.

Gotcha. Text messages and calls have nothing to do with each other when being harassed by campaigns.

"No one texted me in 2016..."

Trump's campaign didn't text in me in 2016, either.
But for some reason he is NOW.
Hmmmm.....Wonder why? Hmmmm.....

Try being independent enough not to register. There's one problem solved.

I'm voting the asshat out of office.
LOTS of people are.

I'll cancel you out. I voted for Gary Johnson in 2016, but Trump earned my vote in 2020.

I live in Florida, hope you live in a swing state or I don't even have to cancel you
You probably voted for that bag of shit deSantis, too.
He's Trump's bitch.
And between the two of them you now live in the hottest of COVID hot spots right now.
LOL
You shouldn't be allowed to vote.

I responded in the spirit of your OP. I mean OK you talked about texts and I talked about phone calls. I'm not clear why you're being a dick

View attachment 366107

Better answer.

Well, he fund raised a lot more money than he did in 2016. So this isn't really a thread about being harassed as independents, it's just another Trump bashing thread? I think I get it now

I’m an independent. The only people who harrass me at election time are democrats and they usually come to my door. I usually tell them I’m voting for their candidate ( even if I’m not) and shut the door. No sense In listening to their bs propaganda for hours.

View attachment 366107

Hi Dana,
Trump's hacker hijacked my Apple ID, from what I can see. And then started randomly sending out spam texts with my phone number as sender.

Wow.

The trump people really are desperate. They can't do things the right and responsible way.

They have to steal and hack.

They truly are disgusting people.

View attachment 366107

Better answer.

Well, he fund raised a lot more money than he did in 2016. So this isn't really a thread about being harassed as independents, it's just another Trump bashing thread? I think I get it now

No, it's not.
My last comment was that I did NOT get text messages from his campaign in 2016.
It's obvious and you know it.....He's losing the election and now trying to corral the independents.
He's getting desperate.
Fun to watch him create this wag the dog scenario, too.
Truly a desperate man who doesn't want to be indicted in January 2021.

View attachment 366107

Hi Dana,

Wow.

The trump people really are desperate. They can't do things the right and responsible way.

They have to steal and hack.

They truly are disgusting people.

Trump has been stealing all his life.
Just read Mary Trump's book, "Too Much, Never Enough"
It's all there.
Donald stole her inheritance from her grandfather, Fred Trump.

Forum List

Back