Watch the Liar in Chief encourage violence

Are you saying that's not Trump saying those things?
Fake News! Even you know that! Duh!
What's fake news? The video of Trump?

Maybe you're kidding.

Trump is a dispicable human being....how the he*l did this liar become president? I didn't know there were so many degenerates voting...
He became President because YOU PEOPLE are even more despicable. It isn't hard to understand, even for people like you.

You cannot denegrate, name-call, and verbally attack an entire group of people without there being consequences.
So you elected a president based on people name-calling you? What are you? Three?

Trump is obviously a Russian mole
AhbIHtB.jpg

How can any sane person believe that Trump has not incited violence - even hinting at assassination of Hillary Clinton?

I bet when Donald Trump hosted The Apprentice, the left must have gone nuts when he said his infamous words: You're fired!

I bet then, the left thought he was "inciting" violence, huh?

:th_believecrap:

Maybe you're kidding.

Trump is a dispicable human being....how the he*l did this liar become president? I didn't know there were so many degenerates voting...
He became President because YOU PEOPLE are even more despicable. It isn't hard to understand, even for people like you.

You cannot denegrate, name-call, and verbally attack an entire group of people without there being consequences.
So you elected a president based on people name-calling you? What are you? Three?

That is what you got from that sentence? Or are you just playing dumb?

Jim, it does come from both sides these days.
I don't condone Trumps remarks just as much as I don't condone Maxine Waters remarks.

When did Waters tell a rally to knock the shit out of someone? When did Waters say a free essential media us "Enemy if the People" When did Waters advocate "locking" up a political opponent.

Trump has said MANY of the things that the nut case bomber has repeated. This....so called....president is complicit with the hate that built these bombs.....
She wants them to get in their face, come on dude.
If you can't admit that it's from both sides, then you're just a partisan hack

Maybe you're kidding.

False narrative, as usual. I voted for Trump because he stood up to the vile and nasty spewers of insults. You know that. You have a hard time with the truth. You keep trying to create a false narrative.

Maybe you're kidding.

False narrative, as usual. I voted for Trump because he stood up to the vile and nasty spewers of insults. You know that. You have a hard time with the truth. You keep trying to create a false narrative.
Well, you're still here....a tad surprised actually.

Maybe you're kidding.

Well, you're still here....a tad surprised actually.
Why are you a tad surprised I'm still here?

ABCNews? Seriously? :th_believecrap:

You got a problem with the frigin video that was recorded showing your piece of shit president encouraging violence? Take it up with him....
Fake video, cut down to not show all that was going on. Thanks again enemy of the state.

IDIOT....
Notice how this traitor can never prove one thing....

Ha! Ha! Putin's choice is doing the bidding for Putin....wait....you sound like one of Putin's Boy's.....welcome Comrade....

Last edited:
How can any sane person believe that Trump has not incited violence - even hinting at assassination of Hillary Clinton?

DqcPR7eX0AAY3QZ.jpg

Thank you for that! I was sending a clear message to use arms to go after judges....trump is a SLUG!

I don't condone Trumps remarks just as much as I don't condone Maxine Waters remarks.
What has Trump said that is anywhere near as bad as Maxine Waters?

And her words were roundly condemned by all Democrats. The Repubs welcome and bow to trump's words.....weasels...

What has Trump said that is anywhere near as bad as Maxine Waters?

And her words were roundly condemned by all Democrats. The Repubs welcome and bow to trump's words.....weasels...
Trump hasn't said anything to be condemned.

If he did I would be triggered myself.

Forum List

Back