Zone1 Watchtower Governing Body Clown, Stephen Lett

Such darkness-Literal Israel religion is cut off-Matt 23:38-39--Until they do verse 39--they have outright refused for over 1950 years-they never will. Spiritual Israel is spoken of in Revelation. Some are dead, Some are on earth and will be changed in the twinkling of an eye during the tribulation. To sit on thrones as Kings and Priests by Jesus side.
What does "spiritual Israel" mean?

Your mind has been programmed to see the word "Jehovah" instead of just reading the scripture. You're programmed to see the Son of God as a created being, Michael the Archangel. It's pretty much impossible for you to just simply read the Scriptures without automatically interpreting everything through the lens of the watchtower cult. Have you ever sat down and just talked with any Christians who are ex Jehovah's Witnesses?

I attended different trinity religions in my day-They teach little of what Jesus taught--They teach the schools of mens dogmas mostly=error. Ex Jehovah witnesses father is satan, Now why would i want to speak with them? According to 1 John 3- every one on earth not a child of God=YHWH(Jehovah) father is satan. I have read apostate materials in my day--filled with lies. Saying JW,s teach this and that and it was not truth. Hate filled hearts do not speak truth, thus the Israelite spiritual teachers against Jesus with hate filled hearts-He got his power from satan, he committed blasphemy= lies just like apostates--You listen to them if that is your hearts desire, i will believe Jesus.

I attended different trinity religions in my day-They teach little of what Jesus taught--They teach the schools of mens dogmas mostly=error. Ex Jehovah witnesses father is satan, Now why would i want to speak with them? According to 1 John 3- every one on earth not a child of God=YHWH(Jehovah) father is satan. I have read apostate materials in my day--filled with lies. Saying JW,s teach this and that and it was not truth. Hate filled hearts do not speak truth, thus the Israelite spiritual teachers against Jesus with hate filled hearts-He got his power from satan, he committed blasphemy= lies just like apostates--You listen to them if that is your hearts desire, i will believe Jesus.
You sound like a very confused person. The Watchtower organization are the ones lying to you. You even admitted it.

Gods chosen--From every nation, tribe and tongue Rev 7:9= the great crowd of other sheep. The little flock as well=144,000- all followers of Jesus. That throws literal Israel out of the picture.
No, it doesn't. The disciples were Jews. The first Christians were all Jews. I personally know a Jewish Rabbi who is a Christian.

In Exodus chapter 3 verse 13 Moses asks God what his name is. What does God say in verse 14?

In Exodus chapter 3 verse 13 Moses asks God what his name is. What does God say in verse 14?
In verse15 he tells Moses his personal name-YHWH(Jehovah)-- i will be what i will be is not a name. Neither is God, nor Lord. Not Elohim--YHWH(Jehovah) is the God who spoke to Moses.

In verse15 he tells Moses his personal name-YHWH(Jehovah)-- i will be what i will be is not a name. Neither is God, nor Lord. Not Elohim--YHWH(Jehovah) is the God who spoke to Moses.
You're lying again. Here's the Scripture.
13 Moses said to God, “Suppose I go to the Israelites and say to them, ‘The God of your fathers has sent me to you,’ and they ask me, ‘What is his name?’ Then what shall I tell them?”

14 God said to Moses, “I am who I am.[c] This is what you are to say to the Israelites: ‘I am has sent me to you.’”

You're a liar.

Verse 13 Moses asks what his NAME is. The next verse God says "tell them I AM sent you"

You're a liar.

You're lying again. Here's the Scripture.
13 Moses said to God, “Suppose I go to the Israelites and say to them, ‘The God of your fathers has sent me to you,’ and they ask me, ‘What is his name?’ Then what shall I tell them?”

14 God said to Moses, “I am who I am.[c] This is what you are to say to the Israelites: ‘I am has sent me to you.’”

You're a liar.
I said verse 15--And there is no- i am that i am in Hebrew OT.

I didn't mean to imply that you were doing small stuff criticizing the jws! not hardly

Anyhow, It's always sick stuff when people believe lies. The way to Hell is paved with lies. That's why all Christians should be in ONE Church, the one Christ founded.. At one time in history heresy was dealt with harshly by rulers, who listened to the Church. Now no one seems to listen to Christ's Church... although there are some who do.. .Some don't even realize that's what they're doing.. As Jesus said "If they are not against Me, they are for Me"
We do remember the Inquisition, yes. "Harshly" apparently means torture and agonizing death to anyone who questions the orthodoxy, especially those who can show in Scripture where the orthodoxy is wrong.

Forum List

Back