Zone1 Watchtower Governing Body Clown, Stephen Lett

Jesus is the Logos--God is HoTheos.
Who is the Word made flesh? What's His name? Jesus said He is the Alpha and Omega. You're saying Jesus is a liar. This is from your own Bible.

Revelation 22 New World Translation
“‘Look! I am coming quickly, and the reward I give is with me, to repay each one according to his work. I am the Alʹpha and the O·meʹga, the first and the last, the beginning and the end. Happy are those who wash their robes, so that they may have authority to go to the trees of life and that they may gain entrance into the city through its gates. Outside are the dogs and those who practice spiritism and those who are sexually immoral and the murderers and the idolaters and everyone who loves and practices lying. “‘I, Jesus, sent my angel to bear witness to you about these things for the congregations. I am the root and the offspring of David and the bright morning star.’”

Jesus is coming. Jesus is the only one speaking. Time to get honest and respect Scripture over what the Watchtower says. Read it yourself from your own Bible.

Last edited:
Who is the Word made flesh? What's His name? Jesus said He is the Alpha and Omega. You're saying Jesus is a liar. This is from your own Bible.

Revelation 22 New World Translation
“‘Look! I am coming quickly, and the reward I give is with me, to repay each one according to his work. I am the Alʹpha and the O·meʹga, the first and the last, the beginning and the end. Happy are those who wash their robes, so that they may have authority to go to the trees of life and that they may gain entrance into the city through its gates. Outside are the dogs and those who practice spiritism and those who are sexually immoral and the murderers and the idolaters and everyone who loves and practices lying. “‘I, Jesus, sent my angel to bear witness to you about these things for the congregations. I am the root and the offspring of David and the bright morning star.’”

Jesus is coming. Jesus is the only one speaking. Time to get honest and respect Scripture over what the Watchtower says. Read it yourself from your own Bible.

Jehovah speaks the words-alpha and omega. Yes Jesus is coming with Gods power with him. In that sense Jehovah is coming. Its only Jehovah's will that gets done. Everything Jesus does is Jehovah's will. that is how in a sense Jehovah is coming. Who's day of anger does the bible say it is? Gods, not the sons.

Jehovah speaks the words-alpha and omega. Yes Jesus is coming with Gods power with him. In that sense Jehovah is coming. Its only Jehovah's will that gets done. Everything Jesus does is Jehovah's will. that is how in a sense Jehovah is coming. Who's day of anger does the bible say it is? Gods, not the sons.
Yes, Jehovah is Jesus. The Watchtower organization is confused and has confused you. There's only one person speaking in that Passage and it isn't the Father. When you ask the Holy Spirit to open your eyes you'll be able to understand the Scriptures. You're wasting your time with the Watchtower frauds.

Last edited:
All Protestants are, knowingly or otherwise, following a mere man (or group of them)

so how can anyone be surprised when we have these false religions like the JWs? There is falsity in other non-Catholic religions as well. There is even falsity in the Catholic world because the Vatican hasn't been Catholic in over 60 years.

I recall some Scripture about how.. "let all men be liars.." can't recall the rest of it but I surely can relate to that all men being liars part.

I've experienced what liars people can be.

All Protestants are, knowingly or otherwise, following a mere man (or group of them)

so how can anyone be surprised when we have these false religions like the JWs? There is falsity in other non-Catholic religions as well. There is even falsity in the Catholic world because the Vatican hasn't been Catholic in over 60 years.

I recall some Scripture about how.. "let all men be liars.." can't recall the rest of it but I surely can relate to that all men being liars part.

I've experienced what liars people can be.
Don't follow men.

All men are liars

not sure that's what that Scripture is saying but it is true

Yes, Jehovah is Jesus. The Watchtower organization is confused and has confused you. There's only one person speaking in that Passage and it isn't the Father. When you ask the Holy Spirit to open your eyes you'll be able to understand the Scriptures. You're wasting your time with the Watchtower frauds.
I feel sorry for people like you. Having a form of godly devotion but proving false to its power. A house divided that will not stand is what you serve and are mislead by. The God of Israel= the only true living God= The Abrahamic God= a single being God named-YHWH(Jehovah)--- How do you get by these facts and still think you are taught truth?

I feel sorry for people like you. Having a form of godly devotion but proving false to its power. A house divided that will not stand is what you serve and are mislead by. The God of Israel= the only true living God= The Abrahamic God= a single being God named-YHWH(Jehovah)--- How do you get by these facts and still think you are taught truth?
I study and believe the Scriptures. God the Father, Son and Holy Spirit, That's how I get by. Good luck with your false prophets. If your elders knew you were talking with me they would probably tell you to stop. The fact you keep replying shows me seeds are being planted and your spirit is searching for the truth.

Last edited:
I study and believe the Scriptures. God the Father, Son and Holy Spirit, That's how I get by. Good luck with your false prophets. If your elders knew you were talking with me they would probably tell you to stop. The fact you keep replying shows me seeds are being planted and your spirit is searching for the truth.
I am trying to help you. The Elders do know i talk in here. You cannot get by facts of reality-God is a single being God. Always was and always will be. Its the real reason Jesus teaches this fact-John 20:17, Rev 3:12-- Its you who will not believe his truth over the false teachers you listen to.

I am trying to help you. The Elders do know i talk in here. You cannot get by facts of reality-God is a single being God. Always was and always will be. Its the real reason Jesus teaches this fact-John 20:17, Rev 3:12-- Its you who willim not believe his truth over the false teachers you listen to.
You're not helping me. I've been a Bible student for 45 years and have been debating JWs for almost 40. I know more about your cult than you do. Do you report the time every month that you spend here?

You're not helping me. I've been a Bible student for 45 years and have been debating JWs for almost 40. I know more about your cult than you do. Do you report the time every month that you spend here?

Not at all. This is informal witnessing. So then you stand in opposition to Jesus for 40 years you are saying. Because you refuse to believe him over errors and dogmas out of translations that by satans will keep Gods name out where he wants it. Not very wise Mr BS Filter. Mislead to support satans will over Gods will. No wonder Jesus compared these last days to Noahs day(99.9% mislead)-- Few will find the road.

Not at all. This is informal witnessing. So then you stand in opposition to Jesus for 40 years you are saying. Because you refuse to believe him over errors and dogmas out of translations that by satans will keep Gods name out where he wants it. Not very wise Mr BS Filter. Mislead to support satans will over Gods will. No wonder Jesus compared these last days to Noahs day(99.9% mislead)-- Few will find the road.
Amazing how you twist things. You're the one here who misrepresents Jesus. I know the names and education of everyone who translated my Bibles. I know the names and qualifications of the men who translated your Bible. You don't. You're lost. I'm here to keep helping you, though.

I am trying to help you. The Elders do know i talk in here. You cannot get by facts of reality-God is a single being God. Always was and always will be. Its the real reason Jesus teaches this fact-John 20:17, Rev 3:12-- Its you who will not believe his truth over the false teachers you listen to.
Meditate on this verse until you get it. This is the Truth. Jesus is the Truth.

1 John 5:20
And we know that the Son of God has come and has given us understanding, so that we may know him who is true; and we are in him who is true, in his Son Jesus Christ. He is the true God and eternal life.

Amazing how you twist things. You're the one here who misrepresents Jesus. I know the names and education of everyone who translated my Bibles. I know the names and qualifications of the men who translated your Bible. You don't. You're lost. I'm here to keep helping you, though.
How the bible Got translated--God through Holy spirit-through men--God gets all credit.

Meditate on this verse until you get it. This is the Truth. Jesus is the Truth.

1 John 5:20
And we know that the Son of God has come and has given us understanding, so that we may know him who is true; and we are in him who is true, in his Son Jesus Christ. He is the true God and eternal life.
You cant seem to understand English-- Him who is true = the his, not Jesus. See his son. The one called the true God is=His, not Jesus.

How the bible Got translated--God through Holy spirit-through men--God gets all credit.
The frauds who translated your Bible had absolutely no knowledge of Hebrew and only one had a minimum knowledge of Greek.

You cant seem to understand English-- Him who is true = the his, not Jesus. See his son. The one called the true God is=His, not Jesus.
Now you're saying Jesus is a false god. You're really confused, pal. You claim to be a Bible student, yet you don't believe Scripture.

Jesus said "I am the Way, the Truth, and the Life".

Now tell me, who is the Way, the Truth and the Life.

The frauds who translated your Bible had absolutely no knowledge of Hebrew and only one had a minimum knowledge of Greek.
God knows every single word of both languages. When the Apostles spoke in tongues( by holy spirit from God)they spoke foreign languages they never knew before. The same worked in correcting the translation errors.

Now you're saying Jesus is a false god. You're really confused, pal. You claim to be a Bible student, yet you don't believe Scripture.
Jesus isnt God at all, he has godlike qualities because he was his Fathers image, and God did all the powerful works through him-Acts 2:22-1 Cor 8:5-6

Forum List

Back