Zone1 Watchtower Governing Body Clown, Stephen Lett

they came to my door and i asked them if Jehovah died?..... and it was on.
They haven't come back in 10 years
Exactly. They have no answer for Revelation chapter 1 or chapter 22. There's only one Alpha and Omega, First and Last, Beginning and End. They make stuff up. They're dishonest. Jehovah (Jesus) will judge.

He made Gods name known to his followers-John 17:6-- there is no doubt he used it.
You're gonna have to show me Scripture from the original Greek text. You guys claim to be students of the Bible. Go ahead.

Exactly. They have no answer for Revelation chapter 1 or chapter 22. There's only one Alpha and Omega, First and Last, Beginning and End. They make stuff up. They're dishonest. Jehovah (Jesus) will judge.
I have an answer for Rev 1---A revelation of Jesus Christ that God gave to him---Now all that can understand simple english sees the giver is God, the receiver is Jesus, thus not God, there is only 1 God but 2 beings mentioned there at Rev 1:1-- God did not say--here me have a revelation, he would be insane.

You're gonna have to show me Scripture from the original Greek text. You guys claim to be students of the Bible. Go ahead.
There would be no sense even speaking with you any further. Not once have you acknowledged all the truth i have shared, Do you know why? 2 Tim 3 tells you why, verse-3--not open to any agreement. Even though i showed you the scriptures backing what i share with you. You live by your altered translations and see where it gets you.

I have an answer for Rev 1---A revelation of Jesus Christ that God gave to him---Now all that can understand simple english sees the giver is God, the receiver is Jesus, thus not God, there is only 1 God but 2 beings mentioned there at Rev 1:1-- God did not say--here me have a revelation, he would be insane.
The person who says He is the Alpha and Omega is Jesus.

There would be no sense even speaking with you any further. Not once have you acknowledged all the truth i have shared, Do you know why? 2 Tim 3 tells you why, verse-3--not open to any agreement. Even though i showed you the scriptures backing what i share with you. You live by your altered translations and see where it gets you.
You haven't shared any truth. Your religion is not the truth. There is no Scripture in my Bible or your Bible that says your Watchtower organization is the truth. However, Jesus does say "I AM the Way, the TRUTH and the Life. No one comes to the Father but by Me". The words Jehovah and Watchtower aren't in that Scripture. Jesus is all I need.

I am Alpha and Omega Jehovah God, I was once dead and Am now alive

Jesus in spoken of in 7 by John, Jehovah speaks in 8.
No. Jesus is speaking in verse 8. That's who John is speaking about. You're gonna have to be honest and scholarly here. Your Watchtower programming won't work. Every time God speaks it's Jesus. Jesus is the Word. Jesus is Jehovah. There is only one Alpha and Omega. Revelation 22 is Jesus, the Alpha and Omega. You're confused and the reason you're confused is because you've swallowed the Watchtower lies.

Last edited:
No. Jesus is speaking in verse 8. That's who John is speaking about. You're gonna have to be honest and scholarly here. Your Watchtower programming won't work. Every time God speaks it's Jesus. Jesus is the Word. Jesus is Jehovah. There is only one Alpha and Omega. Revelation 22 is Jesus, the Alpha and Omega. You're confused and the reason you're confused is because you've swallowed the Watchtower lies.

No Jesus is not Jehovah. The Father is Jehovah. Jesus is not his own Father. At the end of Rev 20 this occurs- 1Cor 15:24-28) All made back to perfection= 21:1 New heavens and new Earth. Rev 22 is Jehovah.

No Jesus is not Jehovah. The Father is Jehovah. Jesus is not his own Father. At the end of Rev 20 this occurs- 1Cor 15:24-28) All made back to perfection= 21:1 New heavens and new Earth. Rev 22 is Jehovah.
You're brainwashed. Just read the Scriptures. You're being lied to. He identifies Himself in Revelation 22:16. "I, Jesus".
You're blind.

You're brainwashed. Just read the Scriptures. You're being lied to. He identifies Himself in Revelation 22:16. "I, Jesus".
You're blind.
Yes he does, but it is Jehovah saying he is the Alpha and Omega. Its all being done by Jehovah's will. Jehovah is with Jesus all the way. Jehovah is the power. So in that sense it is Jehovah who is coming. He does it all through Jesus.

Yes he does, but it is Jehovah saying he is the Alpha and Omega. Its all being done by Jehovah's will. Jehovah is with Jesus all the way. Jehovah is the power. So in that sense it is Jehovah who is coming. He does it all through Jesus.
Nope. When God speaks it's Jesus. Who is the Word?

Forum List

Back