We are a nation of laws......

You can prove all of these claims ?

True....I made that Twinkies binges up......but here:

Trump says he sleeps 4-5 hours a night
Trump says he sleeps 4-5 hours a night

Donald Trump reveals he’s only sleeping for FOUR hours a night because he gets up at 5am to watch TV
Trump says he slppes only 4 hours a night because he gets up at 5am to watch TV

Trump may be playing with fire by only getting 4 to 5 hours sleep every night

Trump may be playing with fire by only getting 4 to 5 hours sleep every night

Nothing wrong with that.

It was purely political, they based their ruling off of his campaign rhetoric and not national security

Don't you have it backward. Donnie based his EO on his campaign rhetoric, and not based of the security interests of the country, because what he did antagonized your allies in the Middle East (a continuing theme since Trump took office), and by the accounts of the CIA and the military officers in the Middle East, made things more difficult and dangerous for your troops serving there.

And you've all revealed that your absolutely terrified of Muslims, which means Al Qaeda and ISIS have defeated your nation. You're nothing but frightened sheep.

Man up and admit your President is a whining child who is frightened of his own shadow. You're in more danger of being struck by lightning than you are in being killed by a jihadist.

Even if he is insane....4 will become 8.

Do you go around humming "Suicide is painless"?.....LOL

I think I've been quite clear on who I wanted on each side. It was neither of the losers that ran.

But then again, you don't pay much attention.

You are always so busy to type out your next electronic fart.

The country was singing that on November 8th.

Somehow you seem surprised at the outcome.

The recent 9th circuit appellate decision confirms that tenet.....Mindful that the district court decision was by a judge appointed by a republican....and the appellate decision ALSO had a judge appointed by a republican.......Ergo, Trump's inane comment that the decisions are "all political" is as stupid as most of the comments he tweets.

We are NOT a nation of right wingers interpreting the Constitution as they want it to mean.

We are NOT a nation of ignorant presidents who learn their legal precepts from watching episodes of Law & Order ....

We are NOT a nation that supports xenophobia, torturing and misogynistic policies because some clowns tell us that otherwise we should live in fear.

The "emperor's new clothes" are being exposed.
What I like about trump is he's going to force us all to re evaluate where we stand. Where do Democrats stand? And how important is abortion, unions, freedom from religion, labor laws.

We are going to push the envelope

He roams the halls of the WH ?

Oooops...he's the president....I guess he gets to do that.

Suck on it.

Nitwit, Trump's sleeps a mere 4 hours each night spending the rest of the night tweeting, eating Twinkies and conjuring up revenge on anyone who doesn't like his orange hair.

Mexico and the 7 countries per Trump's temporary ban; they each enforce Immigration. Why don't you people get that US is trying to do that same?

Banning groups of people based on religion violates our Constitution. On average, immigrants undergo TWO years of rigorous vetting - sometimes more.

So he is letting catholics from those countries in ? You never answered my question.

Mexico and the 7 countries per Trump's temporary ban; they each enforce Immigration. Why don't you people get that US is trying to do that same?

Because most of us do NOT want our country to be "just like " Yemen, Libya or even Mexico........

Banning groups of people based on religion violates our Constitution. On average, immigrants undergo TWO years of rigorous vetting - sometimes more.

Of course, right wingers will retort that Trump is not banning all Muslims but only those from 7 countries......

However, being dimwits, they forget that Hitler didn't start with persecuting all Jews, he bagan with German Jews, then Austrian ones, then Polish ones, etc....

Last edited:
Hey dumbass! The 9th is the circuit court. They are the appellate court.

What a mental midget!

Yes, yes, my apologies for writing 9th applellate [district] instead of circuit.....

Amazing
Don't you have it backward. Donnie based his EO on his campaign rhetoric, and not based of the security interests of the country, because what he did antagonized your allies in the Middle East (a continuing theme since Trump took office), and by the accounts of the CIA and the military officers in the Middle East, made things more difficult and dangerous for your troops serving there.

What should be frightening to all of us is that Trump's moronic ban will not only increase recruitment into ISIL......but worse.......it may incite U.S. born and bred individuals to acts of terrorism.

I think I've been quite clear on who I wanted on each side. It was neither of the losers that ran.

But then again, you don't pay much attention.

My apologies, you know I "hang on every word you type".....

(WHAT AN :asshole:.......LOL)

The recent 9th circuit appellate decision confirms that tenet.....Mindful that the district court decision was by a judge appointed by a republican....and the appellate decision ALSO had a judge appointed by a republican.......Ergo, Trump's inane comment that the decisions are "all political" is as stupid as most of the comments he tweets.

We are NOT a nation of right wingers interpreting the Constitution as they want it to mean.

We are NOT a nation of ignorant presidents who learn their legal precepts from watching episodes of Law & Order ....

We are NOT a nation that supports xenophobia, torturing and misogynistic policies because some clowns tell us that otherwise we should live in fear.

If we were a nation of laws. Which I think we should be then the question of if Trump can stop people for any reason he cared to would be upheld because it's actually the law pass by the congress. The other laws we should enforce is deporting illegal's. All of them. That's in the law. I agree, let's be a nation of laws. Would sure be a change of pace over the last eight years.

We are NOT a nation that supports xenophobia, torturing and misogynistic policies because was clowns tell us that otherwise we should live in fear.

Actually, we are not a nation of laws but rather a corporate entity of acts, statutes, codes, ordinances and what is known as "public policy" of USA.INC under the Universal Commercial Code. Now, with that being said? I can just imagine what the leftard clown posse will be saying the next time some radical muslims get pissy ...they will say that Trump didn't protect them.......you can't make this shit up. The muslim that just left office allowed hundreds of thousands of muslim refugees in under his admin....some covert and some in-covertly and leftards are just fine with that...why?

Muslims despise queers, they despise trans-gendered folks and women are only here to serve them and they don't assimilate well into what ever host country takes them in. When did the leftard clown posse become such a huge fan of a the backward ass third world muslim faction that publicly flogs women in public for the slightest offense? Of course leftards will claim that not ALL muslims are "radical" but if I gave them a bag of tootsie rolls and told them that out of the 100, only 5 of them were poison....would they still eat from it?....oh wait, they probably would...they are just that fucking stupid.

Last edited:
All kidding and bantering aside, the real IMPORTANCE of this 'smack down" to Trump's erratic and ill-advised policies is that he may (or not) begin to realize that running a country of laws like ours is NOT the same as running a real estate business where people who tell him he may be wrong get fired or don't get paid.

Of course, right wingers will retort that trump is not banning all Muslims but only those from 7 countries......

However, being dimwits, they forget that Hitler didn't start with persecuting all Jews, he bagan with German Jews, then Austrian ones, then Polish ones, etc....

Did he start with a 90 day ban from entering the country ?

Please get back to me when he starts putting people in camps.

Are you really that desperate ?

Trump derangement syndrome at it's most intense state.

All kidding and bantering aside, the real IMPORTANCE of this 'smack down" to Trump's erratic and ill-advised policies is that he may (or not) begin to realize that running a country of laws like ours is NOT the same as running a real estate business where people who tell him he may be wrong get fired or don't get paid.

What kidding.....

You mean you are not a moron ?

Good to know.

Yes, that is why we have a balance of powers.

That is why, Misarlly or Dump....I wasn't worried.

I agree, let's be a nation of laws. Would sure be a change of pace over the last eight years.

Not to interfere with your stupidity....but here are some facts for a grown up to gently explain to you.

2.5 million illegals cross border under Obama, less than Bush.....
2.5 million illegals cross border under Obama, less than Bush

Yes, well that is what happens when the economy goes south (pardon the pun).

Cause meet Effect.

If, by interfere with, you meant fight for center stage......well, you meant to and you did.

Forum List

Back